Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 7. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It seems to me that the team should have been more active in promoting their game during the testing phase. The more players, the more interesting the game.
Activity: 28
Lucky Strike is a completely new approach to the distribution of profits for the players. I hope that due to their uniqueness, they will increase their rating.
Activity: 35
I think that some new games that create their own ICOs can follow the example of Lucky Strike and offer such a token sale structure as here.
quite possible. Smart contract is suitable for different games, but not all gambling developers want it.
Activity: 23
The project team was able to provide a constant interest in the game, I think that the sale of the ICO will be successful in any case, even if not all tokens will be sold.
I would like to understand, the profit from referrals will be credited in tokens immediately after the new participant makes a bet?
you can find out all the conditions by clicking on the link to the affiliate program.
Activity: 42
transparency of the distribution of winnings is the most important thing that can interest gamblers. Smart contract is what they need.
Activity: 29
What will be the main point of increasing the token consumption after the completion of the token sale for the ICO?
I think that only the marketing strategy of the project. The game as a whole involves excellent conditions for partners, which can increase the number of players.
Partners will receive a profit of ETH? Or how? Do you need LST tokens only to participate in the game?
I was also interested in this question. But as I understand it, you register the address of your ETH wallet to receive profit.
Activity: 8
The idea is good, I will continue to pay attention
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
Current game rank is #1001. I do not know whether the game will be able to get into the top-100, but I think that the game developers have a chance to make their project popular, if LST will bring good profits.
I think that the process of increasing the rating of the game will be gradual. And this is quite normal for the ICO stage when selling a token.
there are a lot of gambling on the blockchain, but I think that your project also has interesting prospects to become a popular game.
I would like to understand, the profit from referrals will be credited in tokens immediately after the new participant makes a bet?
What will be the main point of increasing the token consumption after the completion of the token sale for the ICO?
I think that only the marketing strategy of the project. The game as a whole involves excellent conditions for partners, which can increase the number of players.
Partners will receive a profit of ETH? Or how? Do you need LST tokens only to participate in the game?
Current game rank is #1001. I do not know whether the game will be able to get into the top-100, but I think that the game developers have a chance to make their project popular, if LST will bring good profits.
Activity: 31
If I place a bet and the token participates in the game, how does my profit increase? I don't understand your terms.
Activity: 43
I think that some new games that create their own ICOs can follow the example of Lucky Strike and offer such a token sale structure as here.
Activity: 55
I certainly saw that the soft cap is not installed, but the funds needed to promote the project. If the team is not able to raise the necessary funds during the ICO, how will the further strategy of the developers take place?
I think that the whole strategy is described on the website Lucky Strike. More aggressive search of players is not provided. But a lot depends on the first investors who can attract their friends.
I think that single referrals will not affect the popularity of the project so much. Here, I think, the work of the team to find large participants with a large number of active players is important.
each player is valuable to increase the rating of the ICO project. Moreover, all participants will be able to count on a constant profit from their referrals. So it makes sense for everyone.
Yes. The future success of the game depends on the constant interest of players to Lucky Strike. And I am sure that there will be a chain reaction - each new participant will want to attract his referrals.
In addition to the fact that the token will grow in price depending on the number of bets, I see excellent opportunities to participate in an instant game. Looks cool.
I also appreciated the simple conditions of participation in the instant game. The constant interest in winning is exciting. I think that the game can get its players.
perfectly. I see that investors are already more active, but still a very small jackpot to attract attention.
Of course it is. Players must learn about the existing benefits of the game, and in this case, the rating of Lucky Strike will increase. As I understand it, each new member can add their own scores on stateofthedapps.
Pages:
Jump to: