Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 17. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The project itself inspires confidence. There are already $144k collected. But why these facts have not been picked up by investors? What are they looking for? What they are seeing other than what we are seeing?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
This reference program, the earnings on the referenced will be every time that the same make an investment in Emiba?
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
The market should be better hopefully, with their total supply that is considerably good for a utility token it could easily reach a high value in no distant time after sale.
Does the market really affect the ICOs? If so, then mostly in the New Year the price goes back up again to the top and then you can get a lot of profit.

Market crash or boom does affect the ICO progress irrespective of what the price of the tokens/coins it may be. It looks like crash is kind of over and we are looking into the booming market hopefully. So the quality ICOs will get subscribed easily.
I am really expecting now this correction to be over soon or it’s already over. Hope to see good recovery now in market and good response to ICO.
I am very optimistic about a recovery of the market. As I suspected, there was a lot of support on 200 billion market cap. Since then it is back up and we are currently at 222 billion. This recovery is also good for the ICOs at the moment, many are finding it difficult to raise funds, but if the market is more positive, more will be invested in ICOs.
brand new
Activity: 0
I would not have come up with the idea to make diamonds out of carbon.... How it happens? Is there a special formula?
Activity: 201
The market should be better hopefully, with their total supply that is considerably good for a utility token it could easily reach a high value in no distant time after sale.
Does the market really affect the ICOs? If so, then mostly in the New Year the price goes back up again to the top and then you can get a lot of profit.

Market crash or boom does affect the ICO progress irrespective of what the price of the tokens/coins it may be. It looks like crash is kind of over and we are looking into the booming market hopefully. So the quality ICOs will get subscribed easily.
I am really expecting now this correction to be over soon or it’s already over. Hope to see good recovery now in market and good response to ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
is the investors really come,how are you attracting them.how many people are doing diamond this days...do you have your own miners?
Activity: 139

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
How many people do you have in diamond production? And just for fun, what's their salary?

i'm wondering that also. their soft cap is a huge amount of money. i'm curious if they will get 1/3 of that $15M. they need to start looking big private whales because if they will rely in the crypto community, they will go nowhere.
Activity: 160
Activity: 162
Activity: 181
How many people do you have in diamond production? And just for fun, what's their salary?
Activity: 177
Great decision, making a diamond just like that. And the cost will be much cheaper, I think?
Hey. Of course! Otherwise, this project would have lost its meaning and they would not have to deal with, if the cost of these diamonds would be more expensive than natural.
Activity: 235
Great decision, making a diamond just like that. And the cost will be much cheaper, I think?
Activity: 224
I really liked the main idea of your project. Make a rare resource more accessible and less expensive, sounds great! I wish you and the other rare resources were able to produce Smiley
Activity: 238
Many people think that the project will last a very small amount of time, but if you get to the bottom of it, people change their decision about the project.
Hi, I thought so at first, but then I read a lot of other articles and reviews and I realized that the project is quite safe
Activity: 36
Many people think that the project will last a very small amount of time, but if you get to the bottom of it, people change their decision about the project.
Activity: 252
You have collected so far very little investment, what is the reason? I understand that you have only recently started to collect the money, but still.
You're right. The project has only recently started its work. All projects start like this. I think soon the project will draw the attention of large investors and everything will fall into place…
Activity: 252
You have collected so far very little investment, what is the reason? I understand that you have only recently started to collect the money, but still.
Activity: 238
I would not have come up with the idea to make diamonds out of carbon.... How it happens? Is there a special formula?
Certainly be. Just the command will not disseminate such information.
Activity: 109
Hi, why is the token worth 1 usd? Isn't that too expensive for him? Surely people are afraid of such a large value and do not invest.
Judging by the relevance of the project and the fact that people like this actual idea-the token will only grow in price, in the future the price will be more than 1 usd.
Pages:
Jump to: