Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 16. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Very useful thing! Have you seen how much diamonds and jewelry with these stones in stores cost ? Very expensive! And the price only grows...
that's why the team did such a project. These diamonds will be cheaper, and the properties they will be like real diamonds, which are now sold
Activity: 308
Very useful thing! Have you seen how much diamonds and jewelry with these stones in stores cost ? Very expensive! And the price only grows...
Activity: 35
My friend says that this is a 100% cool project that will bring a lot of profit, but I doubt it...
Hello, there is no 100% guarantee that the project will bring enough money. But due to the fact that the idea of this project is not repeated ( it is unique) we can expect large + soon.
Activity: 238
My friend says that this is a 100% cool project that will bring a lot of profit, but I doubt it...
Activity: 280
When do you plan to expand? Not all my life to sit in one place, you need to think about new laboratories and innovations on the project.
hi) they have just started their fundraising activities, so it's too early to talk about global expansion. But surely they have big plans about it.
Activity: 125
Hey. Since when will the diamonds go on sale? Does it make sense to wait for them on the shelves?
When do you plan to expand? Not all my life to sit in one place, you need to think about new laboratories and innovations on the project.
Activity: 119
Do I need to have any information to work with this project? I am a novice investor and a little worried.
Hello! I think that any skills you don't need) it's all very simple) if you liked the project-invest-if not, then do not invest )
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Do I need to have any information to work with this project? I am a novice investor and a little worried.
Activity: 168
Hello, have you ever thought about cooperation with large companies? You will be invested, and then you will work together.
Hello. I think we are already negotiating with large investors, but I do not know about large companies. Perhaps in the future we will learn more about it
Activity: 210
You should spend more time communicating with ordinary users, perhaps you would have listened to some advice)
Activity: 156
It seems impossible. But we live in the 21st century and it is possible to believe) faux diamonds this is a very interesting project. That would have learned how to create artificial food and fuel Smiley
Hello, have you ever thought about cooperation with large companies? You will be invested, and then you will work together.
Activity: 158
It would be nice if you put more information on the main page of the site, many would be attracted.
Hello. Those who are interested in the project, go to whitepaper and see detailed information there, so arranged in most projects
brand new
Activity: 0
Maybe I misunderstood, but you don't have a bounty program? I can't find any information about this program.
Activity: 252
It would be nice if you put more information on the main page of the site, many would be attracted.
Activity: 42
Just checked that they almost hit 2k members on their twitter channel, I would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the number of tokens they sell.
The more the project is talked about, the likelier it is an interested investor hears about it. Doubt it is quantifiable though
Activity: 33
Just checked that they almost hit 2k members on their twitter channel, I would suggest to keep checking their social media for fast updates.
Wow! That is really great to hear. See how fast the membership is growing. I hope group membership reflects on the number of tokens they sell.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
The project itself inspires confidence. There are already $144k collected. But why these facts have not been picked up by investors? What are they looking for? What they are seeing other than what we are seeing?
I think different investors generally have different limits to what they can get them convinced. Also, some folks are just waiting to see the progress before they jump in.

The project is unusual for such a market. Usually these are masternody or some incomprehensible projects. And they have it much more interesting. The only problem is that in order to become an investor in this you need to have a very large understanding of the market and a lot of extra money. They collected small amounts and not the fact that this is enough for further progress.
Activity: 364
The project itself inspires confidence. There are already $144k collected. But why these facts have not been picked up by investors? What are they looking for? What they are seeing other than what we are seeing?
I think different investors generally have different limits to what they can get them convinced. Also, some folks are just waiting to see the progress before they jump in.
Pages:
Jump to: