Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 18. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
With your site something's not right, what happened. I can’t open it since past evening. Fix it please, I still hope it is temporary maintenance works.
Why? What happened? It works perfectly fine for me. Or are you talking about something else? Crypto market started going up. This should be the time for getting some investments in the project.
For me is also everything OK with the website, works perfectly. I hope that the market goes up, we all need it, after this winter.
Activity: 28
How long will it take to grow 1 such diamond? What should be the conditions for the room where you grow it?
Hey. Very good question. I think they are working to speed up the process. Surely they have a specialized laboratory.
Activity: 119
Hi, why is the token worth 1 usd? Isn't that too expensive for him? Surely people are afraid of such a large value and do not invest.
Activity: 125
How long will it take to grow 1 such diamond? What should be the conditions for the room where you grow it?
Activity: 31
Good evening. I love precious stones and everything connected with them. It will be interesting to read about you.
Hello, too, an hour more left at the computer, because I read whitepaper, strongly interested in these innovative technologies
Activity: 131
Good evening. I love precious stones and everything connected with them. It will be interesting to read about you.
Activity: 126
Hello, recently started to observe this project. I think that I will soon decide to invest in it, but still strongly doubt whether it is worth it.
Hi, I'm also thinking about this, I would like to hear the opinion of experienced investors about this project.
Hello) People who study projects in detail give very good marks to this project, so you can trust the team
Activity: 156
Hello, recently started to observe this project. I think that I will soon decide to invest in it, but still strongly doubt whether it is worth it.
Hi, I'm also thinking about this, I would like to hear the opinion of experienced investors about this project.
Activity: 33
Activity: 163
I have high hopes for you!!! I don't need to make money with this project. It is important to support them so that they can realize their idea because it is very breakthrough and useful for science and for people in General.I hope I'm not the only one Smiley. I am Sure you will succeed!!!
I agree with you, once the soft cap is reached, the project will run and get the opportunity to prove itself. And after collecting some money, people would be more interested in this project as they will see others interested in it too.
Too many people worries about caps, in the end of the day the only number that should matter to investors is the soft cap as hitting that means that the projects viable and the team can actually start making big moves towards developing the platform and dedicating funds to tasks. Before the soft cap it’s basically a waiting game to see if the ICO will be a success. But I believe Emiba will win this game for sure!
Activity: 158
I have high hopes for you!!! I don't need to make money with this project. It is important to support them so that they can realize their idea because it is very breakthrough and useful for science and for people in General.I hope I'm not the only one Smiley. I am Sure you will succeed!!!
I agree with you, once the soft cap is reached, the project will run and get the opportunity to prove itself. And after collecting some money, people would be more interested in this project as they will see others interested in it too.
Activity: 173
I do not understand why a private company itself develops such an idea? Such projects should receive funding from the state. This will advance science for many years to come.
Good projects do not receive funding. It happens all the time there is nothing to be surprised.Let's hope private investors will help them.
The state and so there is where to spend the money. This project should only rely on private investors.
brand new
Activity: 0
If I understand correctly then your coin can then be exchanged for your shares?How much will they cost and does it make sense to buy your shares in this way?
Activity: 28
I do not understand why a private company itself develops such an idea? Such projects should receive funding from the state. This will advance science for many years to come.
Good projects do not receive funding. It happens all the time there is nothing to be surprised.Let's hope private investors will help them.
Activity: 168
Activity: 266
With your site something's not right, what happened. I can’t open it since past evening. Fix it please, I still hope it is temporary maintenance works.
Why? What happened? It works perfectly fine for me. Or are you talking about something else? Crypto market started going up. This should be the time for getting some investments in the project.
For me is also everything OK with the website, works perfectly. I hope that the market goes up, we all need it, after this winter.
If you have issues, you really should be more specific and if it’s a graphical thing make sure to take a screenshot and share it with the team so they can fix it. Most issues I’ve ever had were just cache bugs with my browser, clearing browser cache, or trying the site in private mode clears it up, not specific to this ICO but has happened for me on others
Activity: 280
Emiba project has very good potentials, team need to pursue a strategy for token sale. Hope to see new announcement from devs team soon.
You have a point there, friend. The current approach and the whole token sale technique seem to be effective as they may have wanted or planned it to be.
Activity: 159
I think it makes sense to use your referral program. If I like your project, my friends will also like it.
This is one project i find interesting and fascinating. i really want to see how it will work
Pages:
Jump to: