Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 20. (Read 115748 times)

copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please? Studied all the docs that team has.

Hello, Emiba’s token supply is 26 million EMB tokens. No other tokens can be created. If you want more detailed info, please check our White paper.
Activity: 181
In fact, I think that the project may fail,I really liked your idea and I want to support you, but I would not like to spend my money in vain and want to earn. While I see things are not going well, can you tell me how you're going to improve your situation?
good day) the project has already established itself on the good side. And the idea he has a unique(I have not seen such and it is very good project) just too few people know about the project, so I see no reason not to trust the project.
Activity: 177
In fact, I think that the project may fail,I really liked your idea and I want to support you, but I would not like to spend my money in vain and want to earn. While I see things are not going well, can you tell me how you're going to improve your situation?
Activity: 224
Is it necessary to buy tokens in order to participate in IPO? I want to enter this project right after end of ICO, but I don’t want to lose discounts for ICO participants.
And how you suppose to save your discount? To get the discount you need to hold tokens. If you won’t buy it – you won’t hold it. I guess that shouldn’t raise questions.
What conditions of getting the discount? Maybe I should invest some big money to get it? Please tell me, I really want to know it.
Listen friend, the only thing I know is that you will pay $10 per security if you are not doing token holder. I advise you to buy tokens if you want to take part in IPO so much.
Activity: 238
Is it necessary to buy tokens in order to participate in IPO? I want to enter this project right after end of ICO, but I don’t want to lose discounts for ICO participants.
And how you suppose to save your discount? To get the discount you need to hold tokens. If you won’t buy it – you won’t hold it. I guess that shouldn’t raise questions.
What conditions of getting the discount? Maybe I should invest some big money to get it? Please tell me, I really want to know it.
Activity: 252
Activity: 238
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Are you going to put a process on the blockchain that is aiming at synthesizing raw diamond material?

I think that they will do it but not immediately. Just because there are more important things that need to be done on the platform. I still don’t understand which investors the project is directed to, for it seems to me that only companies are interested in this technology.

If that is true then there aren't a lot of reasons for normal people to put their money into this or will token holders earn any money?
Activity: 235
I stumbled across your project. Although I'm not interested in such things, but the idea I liked, I think you invest.
I'm here on the advice of a good friend, he also said that the coin can show itself well in the future, but I'm still thinking about investments.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Phase 2: ICO in progress and until now Raised: $ 134,200
the progress of collecting transparent funds on the official website is a good thing
Activity: 42
I stumbled across your project. Although I'm not interested in such things, but the idea I liked, I think you invest.
Activity: 139
How much money do you need to get to successfully conduct IPO? It will cost a lot, and I hope you will get enough money for it…
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Emiba is a unique project. Diamond collection is a high economic resource. Investors only invest money to have the opportunity to own diamonds. $ 1 for 1EMB and at least 50 EMBs require the project to build stronger trust for investors so they can afford to invest in the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Unfortunately, softcap isn’t there, the team are waiting for huge investors to finally reach it and move forward to hardcap. I have high expectations that you will reach both caps, guys. But come on, you need to push the sales now!
Agreed, it is necessary to push the marketing strategy. The idea of the project is quite interesting and may be of interest to investors. It is necessary to talk about the project to more investors.
I think we have to wait for some time to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, Emiba team still don’t have the required fund to start development.
Don’t you know what will happen in case of soft cap not reached? Do they need to cancel the project? And this means project work cannot be start until soft cap is reached?
Somebody has told about it already, money will be returned back to investors. This ICO is protected from failure be sure =)
If I may ask why all the questions about if soft cap isn't reached? Emiba is a good project with great prospects, I feel we should be more focused on how to help spread the word about this project as investors, I think we owe that to the team.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Are you going to put a process on the blockchain that is aiming at synthesizing raw diamond material?

I think that they will do it but not immediately. Just because there are more important things that need to be done on the platform. I still don’t understand which investors the project is directed to, for it seems to me that only companies are interested in this technology.

I think all investors are interested in making a profit on their investments.
and if this token will have the expected profit in the future, to why not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Hi) is the project worth investing real money in? I have a little doubt about the relevance of this idea Huh
If you ask such questions - you are a bad investor. Do not play with fire - do not invest in what you do not understand.
Activity: 28
With investments into diamonds only going up, we will make future. I believe this startup has the potential to be the next big crypto based company. Hope that IPO will go well.
Does team sell it? I’ve thought that their main idea is to make them… Well, if so, I want to believe that we could buy it after the IPO at least.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 224
With investments into diamonds only going up, we will make future. I believe this startup has the potential to be the next big crypto based company. Hope that IPO will go well.
Pages:
Jump to: