Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 19. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Emiba project has very good potentials, team need to pursue a strategy for token sale. Hope to see new announcement from devs team soon.
Activity: 112
Hello to the team of such a noble project! guys, very interesting, how's it going? do you plan to perform on TV in Russia and take part in the EXPO? Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What’s the point of conducting IPO? I don’t get it. Why can’t you just create diamonds right after the ICO?
IPO is intended to collect much more money from shareholders. Also, they will get dividends from invested money. The only thing I know is that IPO will bring them on the global market instantly.
Activity: 35
What’s the point of conducting IPO? I don’t get it. Why can’t you just create diamonds right after the ICO?
Activity: 210
I have high hopes for you!!! I don't need to make money with this project. It is important to support them so that they can realize their idea because it is very breakthrough and useful for science and for people in General.I hope I'm not the only one Smiley. I am Sure you will succeed!!!
Activity: 308
If I understand correctly then your coin can then be exchanged for your shares?How much will they cost and does it make sense to buy your shares in this way?
It would be easier if you just read about it on their website or in white paper. I'm sure you'll find all the information you need.
Activity: 266
I read that the technology of creating artificial diamonds is quite old. So why didn't we start mass production back then? Did you somehow improve that technology?

Yes, as far as I know, they have improved this technology and now, diamond production requires less energy.
Activity: 33
I read that the technology of creating artificial diamonds is quite old. So why didn't we start mass production back then? Did you somehow improve that technology?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Very bad fees, why so? Does no one see good prospects in this project in the future?
The project exists a small amount of time, so they have so far collected so little. After some time, investments and large investors will be much more.

That's not for sure. Only if you effectively attract investors, they will come. Otherwise this might drown in the ocean of countless ICOs.
Activity: 364
Very bad fees, why so? Does no one see good prospects in this project in the future?
The project exists a small amount of time, so they have so far collected so little. After some time, investments and large investors will be much more.
Activity: 336
Activity: 36
Hello, where is your base? Will you expand your project to other countries besides Russia ?
Hello. If they collect enough money, one of the main goals will be to expand their production
Activity: 327
Hello, where is your base? Will you expand your project to other countries besides Russia ?
Activity: 33
Hello, very carefully read the information on the website, but I still something stops. What team is that? Has she done any projects yet ?
Hey, I read about the team. Apparently they are engaged in the development of only this project, but for a very long time. I am sure that they are professionals and they can be trusted!
Activity: 201
Hello, very carefully read the information on the website, but I still something stops. What team is that? Has she done any projects yet ?
Activity: 31
Hey. My girlfriend loves gems and diamonds in particular, but I don't have that much money. If you make them cheaper, I will be very happy Grin
Activity: 139
Good afternoon. I want more information and news on your project. Is it just me, or is nothing new at all? And money something you have not is added.As for me, you need more to advertise themselves wherever possible, and then nothing and do not collect Sad
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
Discor bot news and advertising
We have launched a Discord bot that charges coins for viewing ads and news that sends to the DM.
---
How it works?
To register, go to #add-reg and enter $regedit
BYuT will register you in the system if you do not have an ALMN wallet - IT will create it for you in #wallet and will charge you 0.1 AL MN for registration.
By default, you accept the news, but you can also unsubscribe. After that, the bot will no longer send you messages, as well as a reward for views.
To do this, you need to run the $stop command
To enable the newsletter just enter $start and the bot will send you news and advertising posts again.

https://discord.gg/sndYmy5
Activity: 35
Is it necessary to buy tokens in order to participate in IPO? I want to enter this project right after end of ICO, but I don’t want to lose discounts for ICO participants.
And how you suppose to save your discount? To get the discount you need to hold tokens. If you won’t buy it – you won’t hold it. I guess that shouldn’t raise questions.
What conditions of getting the discount? Maybe I should invest some big money to get it? Please tell me, I really want to know it.
Listen friend, the only thing I know is that you will pay $10 per security if you are not doing token holder. I advise you to buy tokens if you want to take part in IPO so much.
Is this the only one condition? I haven’t read the WP yet, sorry, just know that forum full of people who understand the project well.
I’ve checked whitepaper earlier, there said that team need to accomplish engineering of Concentrator first, and then you need to accept IPO conditions as well. After that you will get your 50% discount for securities.
Activity: 160
Is it necessary to buy tokens in order to participate in IPO? I want to enter this project right after end of ICO, but I don’t want to lose discounts for ICO participants.
And how you suppose to save your discount? To get the discount you need to hold tokens. If you won’t buy it – you won’t hold it. I guess that shouldn’t raise questions.
What conditions of getting the discount? Maybe I should invest some big money to get it? Please tell me, I really want to know it.
Listen friend, the only thing I know is that you will pay $10 per security if you are not doing token holder. I advise you to buy tokens if you want to take part in IPO so much.
Is this the only one condition? I haven’t read the WP yet, sorry, just know that forum full of people who understand the project well.
Pages:
Jump to: