Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 3. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Scientists are constantly finding something new, I am very glad that science is developing and does not stand still.)
Activity: 308
In a few years there will be nothing natural and original, everywhere a fake! Already scared to go to the store!
why is it fake? This is the same diamond, even in its properties, only cheaper!
Activity: 33
In a few years there will be nothing natural and original, everywhere a fake! Already scared to go to the store!
Activity: 364
Once again I understand that not everything is lost. I thought that this year I would not find a normal project for investment.
and I changed my mind to invest, found an ico for more interesting) but this is also a good project. Maybe I'm investing 50/50.
Once again I understand that not everything is lost. I thought that this year I would not find a normal project for investment.
Activity: 32
That only people will not think up, just to make money for us. I do not agree with you and will not invest. Just giving you an opinion.
Activity: 280
Prikolnyj. Why would they be cheap? Really for their creation practically it is not necessary to invest money?
Hello. They write that while the creation of a diamond they zastrugivajut very little power. Apparently it helps to save money and diamonds are cheap.
Activity: 238
Prikolnyj. Why would they be cheap? Really for their creation practically it is not necessary to invest money?
Activity: 15
It's hard to believe anyone will need these diamonds, maybe I'll change my mind in time.
of course you will change. This is a very topical issue. Diamonds very need, the more real very expensive.
Activity: 35
It's hard to believe anyone will need these diamonds, maybe I'll change my mind in time.
Activity: 126
What's the point of buying your Shares in the future? It is easier to just sell coins on the stock exchange when it is available.
Hello, this is your decision. Someone will be more convenient to buy Shares of the project and store them. And someone as quickly as possible to sell coins at a good rate)
I, for example, will buy Shares. For me, this is the best option) if the company will make progress, the Shares will rise in price.
Activity: 131
What's the point of buying your Shares in the future? It is easier to just sell coins on the stock exchange when it is available.
Hello, this is your decision. Someone will be more convenient to buy Shares of the project and store them. And someone as quickly as possible to sell coins at a good rate)
Activity: 11
Activity: 160
Hello, accidentally discovered this project. Well, at least it's something new and interesting.
Activity: 42
Now not understand. Where the real diamond, and where artificial. It will be very difficult to determine, even jewelers.
Yes) most likely the difference will be only in price. I think if there are such diamonds on sale, no one will buy the real ones.
I will! I buy only original products and things. I'm not interested in copies. I'm probably not the only one.
Now not understand. Where the real diamond, and where artificial. It will be very difficult to determine, even jewelers.
Yes) most likely the difference will be only in price. I think if there are such diamonds on sale, no one will buy the real ones.
Activity: 163
Activity: 168
I think that this Ico is a bit short of ideal, but there is something to strive for. I've been watching the project for a long time.
and I am completely satisfied. Long sought such a project and found, thanks to one site.
Activity: 139
I think that this Ico is a bit short of ideal, but there is something to strive for. I've been watching the project for a long time.
Activity: 156
What I'm wondering about is will the bonus be 34% or less in 2 weeks? I afraid I could miss it.
Pages:
Jump to: