Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 4. (Read 115748 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Do the team have some FAQ on the social media? I’m really interested in it, I think that it’s good thing to have for those who are lazy as me to read full whitepaper.
Yes, you can always check FAQ section on the website. Check the top bar for it.

Unfortunately, if you want to do some serious investments in the crypto world, you need to dive deep into the technical specifications to understand what’s going on and that's where the white paper comes in.
Definitely, many complete ignore whitepaper, basically not knowing anything about project they are investing in. But well written FAQ is important too, as people tend to check that first, and if they get interested, then they move on to whitepaper. That’s how it works.
In FAQ it's especially good that some questions are formulated in such a way that people can understand the answers better. So I personally think that well written FAQ or onepager is a must nowadays, where there are so many ICOs.
Absolutely right, indeed, if you want to get attention of potential investors and make them more interested in the project, they need to read whitepaper eventually and invest.
brand new
Activity: 0
If they are 100% identical to real diamonds, it is very cool. But I still don't believe it.Smiley
Hello!) it is now 2018. Nothing surprises me anymore... and artificial diamonds were developed a long time ago)
Activity: 119
Do the team have some FAQ on the social media? I’m really interested in it, I think that it’s good thing to have for those who are lazy as me to read full whitepaper.

Unfortunately, if you want to do some serious investments in the crypto world, you need to dive deep into the technical specifications to understand what’s going on and that's where the white paper comes in.
Definitely, many complete ignore whitepaper, basically not knowing anything about project they are investing in. But well written FAQ is important too, as people tend to check that first, and if they get interested, then they move on to whitepaper. That’s how it works.
In FAQ it's especially good that some questions are formulated in such a way that people can understand the answers better. So I personally think that well written FAQ or onepager is a must nowadays, where there are so many ICOs.
Activity: 238

Activity: 28

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I have been investing in various projects for 2 years. Sometimes everything goes well, and sometimes very badly. You can never guess, you have to rely on intuition.
I do not agree with you, investments should not be based on intuition. Only a thorough analysis of the economic and technical parts of the project, only facts, only a mathematical calculation.
Activity: 308
Activity: 15
Do you want the simplest way to buy token on the ICO? I would like to say that we can use credit cards to purchase EMB tokens .Have you ever saw this before? It’s not a big problem that the only accept dollars, at least we can buy tokens with fiat, that’s what I have really wanted for the long time.
Activity: 125
As much as diamonds are better for many markets, we really need a company that will combine all this under one roof, for the sake of making our lives easier.
That would be a huge project. And then there would have to be a huge team behind it. Current number of employees is not enough for really huge project. I’m interested in their team expansion.
brand new
The good news is that I can exchange coins for Shares in the company. Or sell on the stock exchange) well, when there is a choice.
I will not buy shares, will sell all coins on the stock exchange. But when they cost more than$10. I hope that time comes.
Activity: 12
As much as diamonds are better for many markets, we really need a company that will combine all this under one roof, for the sake of making our lives easier.
Activity: 181
We can say that the project plans are significant, world has never seen nothing similar before. You are great guys, my support is yours!
Activity: 12
Agree with you, but they have employees concentrated in Chelyabinsk, Russia. And still I’m impressed.
If I’m not mistaken, key persons are located here too, In Chelyabinsk. Maybe they are working somewhere else, need to ask it to the team directly.
Activity: 36
Agree with you, but they have employees concentrated in Chelyabinsk, Russia. And still I’m impressed.
Activity: 126
Can you please tell me where is your team located, where is your HQ? Haven’t found anything regarding this.
At this day and age it doesn't matter much where team is located. The only thing that matters is what are they doing, what efforts they do to make our world better.

Modern IT landscape is not concentrated around people working at the same place. Studies shown that a decentralization of the work place can even increase work productivity and can save the company money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Can you please tell me where is your team located, where is your HQ? Haven’t found anything regarding this.
Activity: 32
Do you have a Facebook page maybe? Because I use it more than forums, I'm not so good with forums myself, so it would be nice to be able to see what is happening with Emiba on Facebook.
Yeah, just look at the links in the first post, they publish their news on the all available platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. You can choose whatever you like more.
brand new
 Some projects surprise with their work. I just learned today that diamonds can be created artificially.
Activity: 252
Do you have a Facebook page maybe? Because I use it more than forums, I'm not so good with forums myself, so it would be nice to be able to see what is happening with Emiba on Facebook.
copper member
Activity: 63
The members of the Emiba team, CEO Daniil Voloshin and CPO Voloshina Anna, took part in the event MEF-2018  (Interregional Export Forum) on 21-22 of November in the Perm city, Russia.
🔻
They held several important meetings with managers of venture funds and exchanged experiences with the management of companies that have already implemented a technology startup.
🔻
The event was attended by about 3,000 people. Exporters and entrepreneurs learned about the features of conducting foreign economic activity in the Digital era at the event.
🔻
There were discussions on the need to build a globally oriented company. The participants reviewed various models of export acceleration, new formats, and mechanisms of state support, prospects for participation in the program called "Made in Russia", export features for high-tech products, and work with foreign markets.

📲Emiba website: https://emiba.global/
Pages:
Jump to: