Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 38. (Read 115750 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Could we see some diamond producing now? I just don’t understand, you’ve got tiny diamond 8 years ago, and now what?
Activity: 177
Is synthetical diamonds better than natural? Many mass medias tell that they are fake, some jewelries don’t accept them at all. How would you deal with it?
Diamonds can be useful not only in jewelry, think about heavy machines that works with help of these diamonds. Moreover, diamond is a great dielectric, which may be used in electric industry.
Activity: 42
Is synthetical diamonds better than natural? Many mass medias tell that they are fake, some jewelries don’t accept them at all. How would you deal with it?
Activity: 235
Hmm, as for now, project looks innovative, but it seems like you’ve only started and already gathered some money. Will be pleased to see full team, with the professor from university. By the way, any time frames of ICO?
Yeah, it’s specified on the website. But I don’t understand it, ICO has begun 4 months ago, but the active promotion has nearly started. What they were doing during this period?
Activity: 224
Hmm, as for now, project looks innovative, but it seems like you’ve only started and already gathered some money. Will be pleased to see full team, with the professor from university. By the way, any time frames of ICO?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Hello, what will be the minimum price for your securities? Will they be more expensive than your tokens?

I suppose the most interesting thing is about their potential, however, the question is interesting.. I bet they will be more expensive. There are might be several reasons: 1) increased demand for the securities caused by existence of ‘bigger’ device 2) more like the consequence of 1 - production of diamonds and thus increasing price of the company 3) I personally believe that the second offering must be bigger in terms of money Smiley

im agree if we are talking about securities, they will obviously become more expensive simply by logic. although in this market i can’t say and promise that. but i think 99% of it will be as you say.
Activity: 238
Good day, what percentage of the Deposit amount of my partners I will receive on your account? How long before I get the bonus?
Activity: 33
Hello, what will be the minimum price for your securities? Will they be more expensive than your tokens?

I suppose the most interesting thing is about their potential, however, the question is interesting.. I bet they will be more expensive. There are might be several reasons: 1) increased demand for the securities caused by existence of ‘bigger’ device 2) more like the consequence of 1 - production of diamonds and thus increasing price of the company 3) I personally believe that the second offering must be bigger in terms of money Smiley
I fully agree with your opinion! At first, they will not cost much but how this project will develop will affect the price of shares. And despite project now I can say that in the future he will become very large!!!
Activity: 252
Why don't you ask for sponsorship from companies that use diamonds? It would be very profitable for both sides!
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Activity: 36
your project has a great potential! Methods of using diamonds are very large and they are a very useful resource.
Activity: 252
copper member
Activity: 63
Hello, your project impressed me a lot. It is evident that a lot of work has already been done. Your project is aimed at wider distribution of expensive and hard-to-reach resource. First time I saw something like that. Good luck!

You are right, we have done a lot of work already. We entered recently  the international arena of ICO. Indeed, when we checked the presence of ICO with engineering directions, we were disappointed that there were very few of them.
Thanks for the positive feedback!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
what is your difference with such projects as cedex and glitzcoin? at least they offer a novelty that will really be needed in the market and you offer what you need much less. you generally have experience in this industry? because it’s not possible to get any information about the team members in google and diamond industry search group.

Hello Ribak, you’ve asked a good question. Cedex and Glitzcoin are decent platforms, but they have slightly different idea in them. Unlike them, we are not a diamond exchange. Our mission is not to sell diamonds, but to create them. We have Concentrator, patented technology which we want to be spread worldwide. Moreover, you can find LinkedIn links of every team member on our website. Our CTO is the dean of technological faculty in Moscow Polytechnic University.

thanks for this info. if so then this is a completely different platform. im think you still should launch a bounty program to promote the project. and if you are from moscow, be sure to open the topic in chinese and in russian languages.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
in my opinion this is a suitable project for me and maybe many will be suitable for this project, this is an extraordinary project because I see good opportunities
copper member
Activity: 63
what is your difference with such projects as cedex and glitzcoin? at least they offer a novelty that will really be needed in the market and you offer what you need much less. you generally have experience in this industry? because it’s not possible to get any information about the team members in google and diamond industry search group.

Hello Ribak, you’ve asked a good question. Cedex and Glitzcoin are decent platforms, but they have slightly different idea in them. Unlike them, we are not a diamond exchange. Our mission is not to sell diamonds, but to create them. We have Concentrator, patented technology which we want to be spread worldwide. Moreover, you can find LinkedIn links of every team member on our website. Our CTO is the dean of technological faculty in Moscow Polytechnic University.
Activity: 56
Read a lot of information on your website and was surprised to never think that diamonds are used in the industry. For me, they were always just decorations. Making them more accessible means that science and medicine will move forward. Your project should definitely develop well.
Activity: 20
Дoбpый дeнь интepecный пpoeкт y Bac и кoмaндa вызывaeт дoвepиe.
У мeня ecть пapy идeй кaк вaм мoжнo пpивлeчь бoльшe инвecтopoв. ecли интepecнo нaпишитe в тeлeгpaмe y0ujin

yдaчи пpoeктy!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
Look at this project here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-cedex-first-ever-certified-blockchain-diamond-exchange-2416310 There was no easy way to enter.  Roll Eyes Such ambitious projects, the investor will not miss.
 It would be advisable to get closer to implementing your idea more carefully. You need a lot of noise around the project.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello!

Your project https://icoholder.com/en/emiba-26238 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com! After verifying the members you can adding more information about your ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: