Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Emiba - high-profitable synthesis of diamond raw - page 39. (Read 115750 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
A good day, an interesting project, how are you going to attract investors?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I was very pleased with your answer to the question about the risks of investing in your project. There you clearly explained everything and summed up in 18%. Those who still doubt to invest or not, I advise you to read)
Activity: 163
The project has every chance of success! A small number of competitors, a great idea with the production of a rare resource. All that's left is for more people to know about you and invest.
Activity: 168
I think it makes sense to use your referral program. If I like your project, my friends will also like it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Read a lot of information on your website and was surprised to never think that diamonds are used in the industry. For me, they were always just decorations. Making them more accessible means that science and medicine will move forward. Your project should definitely develop well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
what is your difference with such projects as cedex and glitzcoin? at least they offer a novelty that will really be needed in the market and you offer what you need much less. you generally have experience in this industry? because it’s not possible to get any information about the team members in google and diamond industry search group.
Activity: 252
Have you applied to major investors with your application? They to the state, they can give you cash grants after all, your project requires serious attention and large funds.
Activity: 35
I wonder how long it takes to produce a diamond? On the site you wrote that you managed to synthesize a crystal size of 1.5×1.5 mm, this is a huge achievement, but still it is not enough.
Yes, I agree it is a success no matter how long it takes the main thing that was possible. This project will not be able to immediately supply a huge amount of raw materials, but in the future I am sure the process will be improved.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
I was reading about tokens function and I don't understand when you write of "security" token.
Can you explain better?
Activity: 210
I wonder how long it takes to produce a diamond? On the site you wrote that you managed to synthesize a crystal size of 1.5×1.5 mm, this is a huge achievement, but still it is not enough.
Activity: 308
Hello, your project impressed me a lot. It is evident that a lot of work has already been done. Your project is aimed at wider distribution of expensive and hard-to-reach resource. First time I saw something like that. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: