Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 30. (Read 110089 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
halo sir...
what is the minimum investment at the time of the pre-ico later? and what crypto can be used to buy ENCN tokens when ico?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to  ICO services and many more.
Activity: 18
Very promising - hard to find projects like this in this time.
Curious about the next progress information´s.
copper member
Activity: 126
EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution
请问你们的ico什么时候开始,我很期待

我们的pre-ico开始十二月一号
我们的ICO开始二月一号到四月三十号

Colin asked for the information regarding the ICO start and end dates:

Pre-ICO Dec 1-Jan 15
ICO: Feb 1-April 30
copper member
what is your soft/hard cap?

soft cap- $4 million
hard cap- $15 million
copper member
There is too few information about the EndChain project let us to know.  Hope there will be some updates when the team meet this comment.

Welcome to the endchain ICO!

We do have quite a few updates from the team:

1) always pay attention to our github, we are updating this on nearly a daily basis
2) in the past month, we added 2 official partners and had press releases regarding this
3) our facebook and twitter accounts are quite active, with multiple posts per day
4) our cto started a mini-interview series and can be viewed online!
Activity: 23

Very good project.A project is quite creative and has many differences.Blockchain is very well suited for logistics and freight. I think that if they manage to interest other enterprises in partnerships, then the EndChain project will be a huge success.
Activity: 12
endchain will have its own logistics platform in blockchain to offer its services to different industries and productive sectors, what is the difference with the competing market ?

Success "
Activity: 33
Awesome project, but have to wait and see how it fares with the crypto world diving
Activity: 8
Going to read the whitepaper.
Thanks for the presentation.
Activity: 11
I saw this information on the official website of the project. I recommend you look there.
Activity: 8
Hi
This project seems progressive and with professional team the result will always be good
But I've got a question what will the price be in next 2 years what is your prediction
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am very pleased to participate in this project! Great idea. All the successes of the project are connected with their team! The work they do every day can only be done by real professionals. I hope that this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 4

I read the roadmap and I know that everything is very good. I like this project.
Activity: 62
I really do believe in this awesome project, having rated incredibly high scores by experts.
Activity: 3
EndChain is able to enter this market due to the ease and low price of our system compared to other utility tokens which focus on expensive NFC chips or manual entry.
Activity: 5
Yes, Asia is better for use of ETH platform.
Activity: 3
I like this project I very much hope that your project will develop well and bring more value to the people involved in the project
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project.
Activity: 416
Merit: 10
I really do believe in this awesome project, having rated incredibly high scores by experts. And its really cool that their whitepaper was written in seven languages. Their team was doing a great job! Two thumbs up!
Pages:
Jump to: