Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 22. (Read 86886 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
this great project must become popular
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Future in on its way, really promising project ! I wish you the best for your development and your project to be as successful as Ethereum !
Activity: 6
It's nice project, expect growing!
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
This is block chain technology on a greater level. The finance industry should be ready for this tremendous project about to take the use of digital currency to a whole new level.
Activity: 56
I just sent tweet to etherdelta. Guys help ESFT to list other exchanges too. lets go.
Activity: 146
Nice! Can't wait too for this project to be fully operational. No doubt this project will be successful as i see the effort of every developer, and the involvement of the community is awesome! Keep it up! Salute! Grin Grin
Activity: 36
All leftover tokens will be burnt after the Ethereum Soft  project crowdSale except otherwise decided by the community, this is really good news to investors.
Activity: 331
Merit: 11
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone.
Activity: 62
This project has a great potential in the futures success. To the Moon!
Activity: 71
hope you will be the leader in this community
Activity: 210
nice and good project , this will be success dev
Gek
Activity: 223
Merit: 4
Если мой
Activity: 364
has done the airdrop job you give,thank you
happy new years dev
Activity: 63
This project will make a great success. Goodluck an congratz in advance Devz.
Activity: 34
With the presence of ethereum software, the future is here and let all of us work on its listing and see the reward
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hello Dev,I just wanna know what will be the benefits if we join and invest in your project? What are the plans of ESFT to become more competitive in the blockchain technology?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1176
very good team work most on this projekt, hope best for.
in 1 or 2 years this gone big Smiley
Activity: 18
hoping to your project and i interested to contribute and help to have an exchanger goodluck guys we will rise to the moon soon
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Joined your airdrop. Hoping for this project to be a success and soar to the moon! Hope Etherdelta enlist this token soon!
Activity: 3
awesome! thanks. aprreciated this and goodluck too
Pages:
Jump to: