Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 23. (Read 86888 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This project is amazing! I wish all the best! To the moon!🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
Well very interesting project. We will wait form the upcoming update. Goodluck team
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
The idea of going back to the financial world with Peer to peer's network is wonderful.
There are no doubt transactions approved by each connected computer.
I hope that transactions on the network can be done easily and quickly.
When will ESFT's wallet be released?
Now that the spread of cryptocurrencies is rapidly expanding, I think it is essential to develop an environment where transactions can be reliably and quickly made.
Activity: 476
The concept looks interesting but sadly I missed to much about this cause I go in vacation but hoping to make a comeback this time with this.
Activity: 187
Keep growing and soar to the moon.
Activity: 106
Good development. Put us on the know on new happenings.
Activity: 210
Smart team,  Erc02 compatibility. Ethereum Soft is reliable,  I trust it will go far
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
As number of crypto currencies increase we want a stable crypto with low-fees and fast transaction. I believe ethereum soft will become an alternative to most popular cryptocurrencies and i expect a promising future for this coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
Your project and your concept seems interesting but we will see the potential to succeed in the future!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Crowdsale is already done. When will be distributed?
Activity: 364
This a ico is great i hipe they have bounty
 So i can support them more...and earn more token
Activity: 182
# below
The development team is very professional. This is a good program
Activity: 31
A big plus of this project is that it is a peer to peer network and it will allow for speedy transactions. the best thing for the team to do now is to build a community that will be willing to adopt the system and they are already on the right track to doing that.
Activity: 59
Ethereum Soft  project provides better, faster, cheaper and easier financial services to these who are outside or heavily burdened by their local and traditional  financial systems.
Activity: 364
Community is getting big by the minute.. if all will be token holders this "peer to peer" project will go to the moon.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
very good project, hopefully keep going smoothly.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 294
Aimed at the rapid exchange of fiat and crypto currencies.
If it gets global distribution, then no one will ask what is the crypto currency, and will exchange it in the most convenient way. Very cool project!
Activity: 686
Good day, tell me if I participated in the first airdrop, can I have a second airdrop join ??
Activity: 1
Great Project! i cant wait to see where this can go! Next stop the mooon!
Activity: 770
Ethereum Soft project has a great aim specially nowadays were are living on a digital world.with the use of the wallet app,we can easily tract every transactions easily,fastly and securely
Pages:
Jump to: