Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 26. (Read 86888 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Very good project. Good marketing strategies . Already 3000 members in the telegram and nearly 3000 twitter following and the community is growing. Happy to see the project is thriving.  Hope to get listed on the exchanges soon.
Activity: 378
in the column of Etherdelta of your form that to enter incomprehensible. and on the whole all is clear and interesting.
Activity: 55
When is the ico starting as i would love to be a major part of this project.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
I want to buy Ethereum Soft on EtherDelta . You have any plan for listing this on EtherDelta ? . I'm glad if I can get some good news from you . I'm waiting for your reply . Thanks , Ethereum Soft
Activity: 15
Ethereum Soft;  the digital money that is going to change the financial world in the future. With its limited maximum supply, it's surely a token with a revolutionary potential.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
I liked the project at first glance. I see it has a great potential. The site and roadmar will be done very well and qualitatively. The main thing is to do everything quickly then and the price will be stable do not tighten with the exchanges.
Activity: 15
Great new project. I am following.
Activity: 12
This a great work and team effort I see a big wave that follow this coin
Activity: 118
Wonderful project. Happy holiday. Success dev and team
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
The project is new and promising, I like it and I will take part in it, thanks to the developers!
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

Amazing project. Happy Holidays
Activity: 2
Activity: 34
Interesting enough I want to know how the future aspect of this project and will it be sustainable?
Activity: 728
manager is very serious working on this project, I am sure this project will be big in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
An excellent project idea and good work was done to implement it. If the dev team will work hard all of it will turn out. I did not find information about the fact that the skip tokens you foreseen for airdrop and bounty?
Activity: 267
I have done all that was asked and required. I hope for success
Activity: 106
The concept is really great,brand new project that aims to make the future of cyptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.  I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges
Activity: 66
I like the idea of this project to develop a new system and wait for the next goood luck plan
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Great coin and a project with a good concept  hope will get on airdrop Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: