Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 24. (Read 86888 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I like this project because it ensures the transparency of the transactions likewise the security of the investors. It creates an easy and convenient exchange among other people.
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
That awesome project, Waiting to january and more information
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
looks promising, just tweeted to ED.... keep up the good work and good luck Wink

Regards
Activity: 84
Hi, this is a good project. I have followed you on twitter and also twit about you to etherdelta to list you guys
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Hello, i should say that your WP is really detailed, it is really nice. When you will be listed on etherdelta?
Activity: 209
Merit: 7
Awesome project.I hope that ESFT get listed on the exchanges very soon.
Activity: 3
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Building a great community is key to the success of any business and I'm glad Ethereum Soft is doing just that
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hope to see a similar success story to Blue; have joined the airdrop and will be watching closely. Good luck with the rollout.
Activity: 5
Didnt get d last airdrop , are newbies invloved. Also i like the project just hope it can be delivered
Activity: 8
J'espère que ce coin sera sur Binance, it would be super great !!!
Activity: 31
This proposal is very interesting, brings many benefits to the community, has great potential, Good Luck
Activity: 434
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
Security, anonymity and speed of transactions is an advantage soft Ethereum
Activity: 75
The main information about project sounds very promising
But the biggest step which you can make towards full trust of community is opening the identities of your team
I believe you will make right choises. You have a future
Activity: 1
Based on my findings, I discovered that this project will be successful. Please do well to update me on the white paper and road map of the project as these will influence my investment decision. All the best Dev
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I hope this coin is listed in bittrex.
Activity: 303
I believe this project will make waves in the future
Activity: 238
I helped out with the EtherDelta Exchange listing.  Hope it works out.  Will be there at ED when listed.
Activity: 322
Activity: 12
I hope #ESFT will be listed on exchanger very soon goodluck for your ico.
Pages:
Jump to: