Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔵🔴[FREE-TOKENS]🔴🔵 Ethereum Soft 🚀 - The future is here (ESFT) - page 25. (Read 86888 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
I hop the future is here because 2018 will be there in a few days and there is no time to spent !
Let's be serious, I hope this project will go far and to then end Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I follow this project closely, and have already asked Etherdelta to list Ethereum Soft.
If you haven't done it yet, dont forget to Smiley
This will help to success.
Activity: 46
It is very good that the coins are only 5 million, this will allow the coin to grow strongly in value. Will there be a Poloniex exchange?
Activity: 43
Hello, i have a question, what makes ths project different to most other ERC20 currencies, i always interested to new projects, expecialy the ones that have some unique feature.
Whish you success and goog luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Looking forward to be listed @etherdelta this could be a great coin with great community. God Bless and more project!
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
I would like to receive more information about the progress of your coin
Activity: 175
Not exactly unique and new to the rest of the altcoins. But I do like the idea and hope this would be a success. I'll watch out for this one.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Neat project.  I wonder how this will affect the other ethereum coins and what these improvements will do to the value of this one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Hello! You have a nice project! What is your soft and hard cup?
Activity: 444
Merit: 11
Indonesian Translator
i've late for the 1st airdrops but i participate on the second. the second airdrops information is still coming soon. please change it sir. thanks and good luck
Activity: 92
´´ Every computer has equal rights to work on the network which is called “Peer”. Each computer will operate as clients & servers that depends on the usage of users. The Transfer of ESFT is convenient and easy. The money transfer can be occurred everywhere in the world within seconds.´´
The speed and the security is the main key of every succed project i think.
Activity: 56
Amazing PRE-ICO project! very nice name and concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 25
Looks nice.
When can we expect more news?
Activity: 130
quarkchain.io
i don't recieve first airdrop .i wish recieving second
Activity: 78
Hi,
The devs are deceided to create one more AirDrop. Not only they will offer 10.000 ESFT Tokens for this AirDrop, but also they introduced a BONUS by 20% for ESFT.

It's a wonderful change for us. So, now join and finish form to receive tokens.
AirDrop: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffdzxLhlz8DtGiQvtS86sErzXlH4wffzvEjvgFaW3lMSUGDw/formResponse

@EthereumSoft
#ESFT
Activity: 1

What percentage of tokens tokens ESFT will be offered to strategic investors and partners?
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
What percentage of tokens tokens ESFT will be offered to strategic investors and partners?
Activity: 139
quarkchain.io
is there bounty in this airdrop ?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
It is another type of cryptocurrency, similar to Ethereum.
Hope this project goes well.
All the best.
Pages:
Jump to: