Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 10. (Read 28265 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Interesting idea, but does the project have a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
to derail the traditional parking industry, which amounts to 100 billion US dollars a year, using the technology of block chain PARKGENE Peer-to-Peer Ethereum
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, PARKGENE is no exception! Transformation into a fully global market is extremely necessary, as people prefer to collaborate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand, but PARKGENE solves problems that others can not eliminate!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I really like the project, but I can not fully understand how it works! Can anybody explain?
And what exactly do you not understand? How does the process of finding a parking place?
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
And if the driver suddenly on the account does not need a currency, what should I do?
In case there is not enough GENEs balance in the driver's wallet, the driver can use other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs realtime and pay for the transaction.
Activity: 714
Excellent project, please tell me, but now the Bounty program still works?
If I understand correctly, then yes, but I can not say how long it will last!
Well, I'll try to find this question! And what does the Bounty program include, what are the points?
The GENE Token Bounty program includes two main categories:
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Can you talk more about each? I can not go to their site!
Activity: 602
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
to derail the traditional parking industry, which amounts to 100 billion US dollars a year, using the technology of block chain PARKGENE Peer-to-Peer Ethereum
And where is it planned to develop this platform? Are there any particular countries or are they aimed at the whole world?
I think that everything in the plans is aimed at entering the international market, PARKGENE is no exception! Transformation into a fully global market is extremely necessary, as people prefer to collaborate with other people around the world using only the most convenient tools.
Is there really no competition in the whole world? In principle, the idea is not so innovative.
Activity: 490
I really like the project, but I can not fully understand how it works! Can anybody explain?
And what exactly do you not understand? How does the process of finding a parking place?
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
And if the driver suddenly on the account does not need a currency, what should I do?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Well, I'll try to find this question! And what does the Bounty program include, what are the points?
The GENE Token Bounty program includes two main categories:
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Merit: 252
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Merit: 252
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hello, I think the PARKGENE project also includes one very good project, because this project is going into the world of automobile. As we ketahin that, the automotive for the developing world when also very influential. I think a dev here is also very genius in determining a project. And with the help of a team of highly experienced and accomplished, the project is likely to be a huge success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Does anyone know how long the ICO will last?

As far as I know this will last until February 19.
Ok, I understood that well.
And is there information on how much they have already collected? I mean during the pre-sale of the tokens.
I think this information is not disclosed. I know that just about 400,000,000 GENE tokens have been released.
Well, we know how many tokens have already been sold during the pre-sale, and we also know the cost of one token, so we can calculate the amount that they have already collected. right?
This is not quite true. We do not know which bonuses the founders provided for investors who participated in the pre-sale. So now there are bonuses for buying tokens, so that calculations are not so easy
Ok I understood, then we'll wait for the official announcement with the report.
Maybe there will be more information  Smiley
Does anyone know how long the ICO will last?

As far as I know this will last until February 19.
Ok, I understood that well.
And is there information on how much they have already collected? I mean during the pre-sale of the tokens.
I think this information is not disclosed. I know that just about 400,000,000 GENE tokens have been released.
Well, we know how many tokens have already been sold during the pre-sale, and we also know the cost of one token, so we can calculate the amount that they have already collected. right?
This is not quite true. We do not know which bonuses the founders provided for investors who participated in the pre-sale. So now there are bonuses for buying tokens, so that calculations are not so easy
Pages:
Jump to: