Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 11. (Read 28266 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Does anyone know how long the ICO will last?

As far as I know this will last until February 19.
Ok, I understood that well.
And is there information on how much they have already collected? I mean during the pre-sale of the tokens.
I think this information is not disclosed. I know that just about 400,000,000 GENE tokens have been released.
Well, we know how many tokens have already been sold during the pre-sale, and we also know the cost of one token, so we can calculate the amount that they have already collected. right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

And is there information on how much they have already collected? I mean during the pre-sale of the tokens.
I think this information is not disclosed. I know that just about 400,000,000 GENE tokens have been released.

Activity: 602

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
And what is the advantage of this platform? Why is it profitable to invest right now?
If not now, then when, answer me?
Wait until the product is released to the market, see how this technology works in real life and even then buy tokens on the exchange. Why not?
That is, you are not sure about the success of this platform and so you want to postpone your investments? Right?
No, actually I really liked this idea and I believe that this product will be successful. I just do not understand why I invest and buy tokens right now, why can not I do this later?
Well, firstly this is an opportunity to support the developers of the platform and to stimulate the development and implementation of this platform.
Secondly, in the future, for the work of this platform, GENE tokens will be used, which you can buy at a bargain price only now. because later the price will be much higher.
But can you be absolutely sure of the success of this product?
I think this should not be any doubt, just look at the documentation and the concept of the platform. I think this is doomed to success.
Even if compared with similar platforms in which similar technology (AirBNB), they are more than successful. So at the expense of success, do not doubt.  Wink
I hope so, it sounds logical.
I wish the developers luck with this project. Perhaps I will take part in it, too!
Activity: 420
And what is the advantage of this platform? Why is it profitable to invest right now?
Wait until the product is released to the market, see how this technology works in real life and even then buy tokens on the exchange. Why not?
That is, you are not sure about the success of this platform and so you want to postpone your investments? Right?
No, actually I really liked this idea and I believe that this product will be successful. I just do not understand why I invest and buy tokens right now, why can not I do this later?
Well, firstly this is an opportunity to support the developers of the platform and to stimulate the development and implementation of this platform.
Secondly, in the future, for the work of this platform, GENE tokens will be used, which you can buy at a bargain price only now. because later the price will be much higher.
I think this should not be any doubt, just look at the documentation and the concept of the platform. I think this is doomed to success.
Even if compared with similar platforms in which similar technology (AirBNB), they are more than successful. So at the expense of success, do not doubt.  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Dude, are you serious? Grin
You really do not understand? LOL
Did any information appear about listing on the exchanges?
I saw information about the TBA exchange
It's all for now, I think this information will be available a little later
"TBA exchange"  Huh
What it is? I first hear about this
I do not know dude, maybe I'm wrong.
I do not have information about this, I just read it on the site.
You can find out this information yourself, if you want
In any case, you can contact the developers via telegram chat or social networks and find out all the interesting information.  Wink
Thanks for the information, I understand. I'll try to check it out  Wink
Merit: 100
"TBA exchange"  Huh
In any case, you can contact the developers via telegram chat or social networks and find out all the interesting information.  Wink
Activity: 574
"TBA exchange"  Huh
"TBA exchange"  Huh
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: