Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 6. (Read 28265 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Bounty Report
Last Updated: Fri Jan 19 2018
Bounty not update regularly on daily base only when manager have time,right?
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
When do bounty blogs get checked ? I have a french one posted since the 23rd that is still open. I will write more But I want to wait until my current one is approved first.

Also why are there two different GENE balances ?

I see

My Gene Tokens

And

Referral Gene Tokens

Am I going to be able to transfer my Referral Tokens if I don't make a purchase ?

I have some referral tokens that I currently would like to transfer. How do I do that ?

Thanks, one of my articles was checked within a day the other not at all.

I will look for the bounty thread.

Do you have any idea why there are two different balances ? Are there going to be restrictions on our referral coins ?
I have the same problem as you, only one of two articles has been checked. Perhaps  there is a limit on the number of articles in bounty

I am wondering the same.

I have other blog spots I can place more articles up but I don't want to spend a couple hours creating an article or blog for it not to be rewarded.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
When do bounty blogs get checked ? I have a french one posted since the 23rd that is still open. I will write more But I want to wait until my current one is approved first.

I see

My Gene Tokens

And

Referral Gene Tokens

Am I going to be able to transfer my Referral Tokens if I don't make a purchase ?

I have some referral tokens that I currently would like to transfer. How do I do that ?
you should ask this question in bounty thread, but as far as I heard, bounty Manager will check the articles after finishing the ICO

Do you have any idea why there are two different balances ? Are there going to be restrictions on our referral coins ?
I have the same problem as you, only one of two articles has been checked. Perhaps  there is a limit on the number of articles in bounty

I see

My Gene Tokens

And

Referral Gene Tokens

you should ask this question in bounty thread, but as far as I heard, bounty Manager will check the articles after finishing the ICO

Merit: 500

I see

My Gene Tokens

And

Referral Gene Tokens

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The project looks very promising, I like it!
Activity: 4
This is a fantastic concept.  The parking industry has been ready for disruption for some time.  With self-driving cars coming onto the market, high-tech parking solutions will accompany them.  For example, your car might let you off at the front door to your office and then drive around to the back to be "stored" in an underground carpark where no humans go - lowered down by hydraulics and called back to the front door by your smartphone.  This type of autonomous parking will be powered by the new crypto economy and Dapps.  Parkgene looks poised to participate in this new market. 

I see

My Gene Tokens

And

Referral Gene Tokens

What is the contract address so I can add the coin to Meta Mask ?

How do I move my current GENE Tokens out of the official web page to My personal wallet or an exchange it is currently listed at ?

I only see option to buy on the official site.

Edit:  Also when does our blogs get checked for the quality for bounty ? I have a french blog posted for review since Feb. 23rd and it has yet to be checked.

Edit 2 :  What is the difference between referral gene tokens and gene tokens ? Are there going to be restrictions on our tokens we earned from referrals ?
Someone know when the token distribution coming from bounty campaign will be? Thanks
This will not happen just before the end of ICO, which lasts until March 19 (it has been extended), so it is not soon
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Someone know when the token distribution coming from bounty campaign will be? Thanks
It seems that the project has already raised more than $ 10 million! Developers, am I right? where is ann?
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Very nice project, i m doing also bounty campaign, i love this idea hope that this project will success.
PARKGENE ICO Status Update

ICO Extended for 4 weeks – 50% Bonus for new purchases

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your strong support to-date, and to let you know that we will be extending the period for our ICO, to update you about our progress and next steps:

Firstly, we would like to announce the extension of our ICO period for an additional 4 weeks, given the current market conditions and volatility. The ICO will run until we have sold-out the hard cap, or until March 19, 2018.

https://parkgene.io/parkgene-ico-status-update/
I think that extension of ICO will not bring additional investors, all who wanted already bought
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
PARKGENE ICO Status Update

ICO Extended for 4 weeks – 50% Bonus for new purchases

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your strong support to-date, and to let you know that we will be extending the period for our ICO, to update you about our progress and next steps:

Firstly, we would like to announce the extension of our ICO period for an additional 4 weeks, given the current market conditions and volatility. The ICO will run until we have sold-out the hard cap, or until March 19, 2018.

https://parkgene.io/parkgene-ico-status-update/
Activity: 38
I like this project so much I hope big success, if I not miss anything ICO end 19 Feb right and price is 1 GENE=0.10 USD,Right

Hi i'm wondering about this coin , because it got listed in Alpha Btc
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I like this project so much I hope big success, if I not miss anything ICO end 19 Feb right and price is 1 GENE=0.10 USD,Right
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
very good and great, integrate the blockchain to the use of parking, I think, that this will make this service something more stable and more organized than it is now and have greater control of the use that is given
Activity: 5
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Excellent project, very promising. People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform. For me it is the most convenient terms of project work, there is nothing superfluous.
Pages:
Jump to: