Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 12. (Read 28266 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Did any information appear about listing on the exchanges?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
What about the cost of the token GENE?
How much does it cost at the moment?
If I'm not mistaken, the cost of the token is $ 0.1
BUT now there are the last hours when you can buy tokens with a bonus of 20%
And what exactly does this bonus mean?
That is, I give the same amount, but at the same time I get 20% more bonuses, or not?
Yes it works just like you described.
But the 20% bonus will end soon, so you need to hurry if you want to get this bonus
And when exactly this bonus will end?
And whether there will be any more bonuses, because I may not have time to invest the right amount, I want to know the details.
It will be available for about 20 hours, then this bonus will end.
But as far as I know, a bonus of 15% will be available immediately after the end of this bonus.
Ok, I get it. thanks for the info  Smiley
Merit: 100
That is, I give the same amount, but at the same time I get 20% more bonuses, or not?
But the 20% bonus will end soon, so you need to hurry if you want to get this bonus
And whether there will be any more bonuses, because I may not have time to invest the right amount, I want to know the details.
It will be available for about 20 hours, then this bonus will end.
But as far as I know, a bonus of 15% will be available immediately after the end of this bonus.
Activity: 532
It's great that I can use the application, but why do the creators need a beta version of the application? Why is this done?
this is done to optimize mobile devices. this is the process before the release of the product, or rather, it is the elimination of past product errors and bringing it to the ideal. so I will definitely participate in this project!
Activity: 490
It's great that I can use the application, but why do the creators need a beta version of the application? Why is this done?
it is a very-very profitable project! Not only I'll have information about the parking place of my car, I also profitable invest in it! And, of course, bonuses!
Activity: 434
if I participate now, what percentage of bonuses can I expect?and I understand that I'm already late for the 35% bonus, am not I?
well, you will receive a bonus of 20% for the maximum amount of investment (only today), plus you can count on a bonus of 5% for inviting friends and for registering for a promo code (also 5 %).
Activity: 616
if I participate now, what percentage of bonuses can I expect?and I understand that I'm already late for the 35% bonus, am not I?
it is a wonderful project. I'm wondering if can I pay by credit card when making transactions?
of course you can. The choice of crypto currency is also quite wide too.
Activity: 434
it is a wonderful project. I'm wondering if can I pay by credit card when making transactions?
Activity: 490
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
personally I wouldn’t like this platform to have analogs. I want it to be the only one)))
Activity: 616
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and will be developed to improve service and new technologies!
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Hey Parkgene!

I want to see your roadmap, I dont see it on BTC. I'm newbie, maybe I can participate on your bounty?
Activity: 462
Do not you think that the developers have set themselves a global task too? They want to install the GENE token as the currency for the automotive industry. I think, it is too large target.
Maybe this goal is too global, but it can be real. The modern world is growing and developing. The number of cars and their quality is improving every year. This industry has good chances to defeat others. Soon they will sell parked places for flying cars.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: