Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 8. (Read 28265 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I really like the project, but I can not fully understand how it works! Can anybody explain?
And what exactly do you not understand? How does the process of finding a parking place?
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
And if the driver suddenly on the account does not need a currency, what should I do?
In case there is not enough GENEs balance in the driver's wallet, the driver can use other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs realtime and pay for the transaction.
Okay, but can I use as a payment fiat money from credit card? And what happens after the payment?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I really like the project, but I can not fully understand how it works! Can anybody explain?
And what exactly do you not understand? How does the process of finding a parking place?
Yes, I do not understand how the process of booking takes place after finding the right place!
Once a driver reserves a parking spot, the reservation triggers the PARKGENE smart contract on the Ethereum Public Blockchain.
The PARKGENE App transfers the full parking fee amount, in GENEs, from the driver wallet, to a depository.
And if the driver suddenly on the account does not need a currency, what should I do?
In case there is not enough GENEs balance in the driver's wallet, the driver can use other means of payment (bitcoins, ethers) to buy GENEs realtime and pay for the transaction.
Activity: 644
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Excellent project, please tell me, but now the Bounty program still works?
If I understand correctly, then yes, but I can not say how long it will last!
Great project!
You can be sure of the success of this project, the development team did everything at the highest level, soon you will be able to make sure of it! And if we talk about universal approval, then this is not a surprise! Good projects are always attracted by many users who are very likely to remain in the ranks of regular users, it can not but rejoice!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Excellent project, please tell me, but now the Bounty program still works?
guys, the development of the project is in full swing. I'm sure that the creators will be able to translate all their ideas and develop the project for the better and towards improving technology Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'm very glad that I'm on this platform. I'm more than confident that I'll participate in it. All I want now is to go to the website. I just have to look at it to make the final decision Cheesy
I got acquainted with the website. It is wonderful Cheesy the color scheme is pleasant and pleases the eye. Multicolored headlines also positively influenced my mood Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
I'm very glad that I'm on this platform. I'm more than confident that I'll participate in it. All I want now is to go to the website. I just have to look at it to make the final decision Cheesy
Activity: 616
I would like to know the process of the platform. I understand that I will reserve a parking space through the application and then my GENE tokens will be removed from my wallet, won't they? Is this the whole process?
in general, yes. In case, that you don't have enough GENE tokens, you can pay by credit card. And you can use additional services, such as, for example, open your garage door with a mobile phone, while the parking owner has already been notified of your entry and exit. This is very convenient, especially if you are in a hurry.
I would like to know the process of the platform. I understand that I will reserve a parking space through the application and then my GENE tokens will be removed from my wallet, won't they? Is this the whole process?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
what are the projections of the platform? Will the project develop further? The developers are just great, they did a great and laborious work, so I would like to know their future plans.
well, of course, the project will definitely develop further. Judging by its scale, there will be an expansion of technologies, user base, ecosystem of partners and the introduction of a new era of parking services.
what are the projections of the platform? Will the project develop further? The developers are just great, they did a great and laborious work, so I would like to know their future plans.
Activity: 616
I'll tell you more. Having received all possible bonuses during the ICO Early Bird period, you can also get up to 13.5 GENE tokens for $ 1! It's just incredible!
it is a good project. Tell me, is the ICO period now? And if so, can I count on bonuses in this period of time?
all right, now is the ICO period. It remains 6 days to receive the bonus up to 15%. So hurry up, if you want to get to the maximum Cheesy
what conditions can I get the maximum percentage under? What does it depend on? Is there a referral program here, namely, can I invite friends to this project and will it be encouraged?
your bonus depends on the amount of the fee. The larger the amount, the greater the bonus percentage. Also you can get another 5% bonus by promo code at registration. Plus, you can attract friends by getting another 5%
it is a good project. Tell me, is the ICO period now? And if so, can I count on bonuses in this period of time?
all right, now is the ICO period. It remains 6 days to receive the bonus up to 15%. So hurry up, if you want to get to the maximum Cheesy
what conditions can I get the maximum percentage under? What does it depend on? Is there a referral program here, namely, can I invite friends to this project and will it be encouraged?
Pages:
Jump to: