Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 15. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Great project, tell me, please, but now the Bounty program still works?
If I understand correctly, then yes, but I can not say how long it will last!
Well, I'll try to find the question! And what is the Bounty program, what are the points?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
What problems do you speak of, can you name the main ones in your opinion?
Activity: 490
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 the ICO procedure begun. I advise you to get tokens today!
Excellent news, but why such a rush?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If I understand correctly, then yes, but I can not say how long it will last!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
Activity: 644
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 the ICO procedure begun. I advise you to get tokens today!
Activity: 714
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 490
Activity: 588
well that time is very convenient and I have time to invest I in the most convenient time
by the way I agree with you,incredibly convenient timing for me personally.and the most important thing is that I will get profit
for me the most important thing is to get the benefit
all investors who invested here will be an incredible advantage in my opinion. at least I'm sure of it
I am sure that the price of these tokens will also be high
I hope so.but it seems to me that there is no reason to doubt it
totally agree with you.for me, an incredibly important my investment in this project
well that time is very convenient and I have time to invest I in the most convenient time
by the way I agree with you,incredibly convenient timing for me personally.and the most important thing is that I will get profit
all investors who invested here will be an incredible advantage in my opinion. at least I'm sure of it
I hope so.but it seems to me that there is no reason to doubt it
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
I hope very much that the profit for me will be great,but it seems to me that there is no reason to doubt it
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 406
I believe that at the moment it is the most promising project for investment.moreover, such a wide coverage of topics
of course, I also completely agree with you in that regard.I have heard a lot about what to invest in this project is incredibly beneficial
Yes on the project say very much,he really is popular.I think that's why it attracts investors
he has already gained some credibility and is quite positive
the cool part is that it is possible here to discuss the project,it gives me even more confidence that I invested in the right project
it is very important that in the thread there are really people who are too invested,I can always get the right advice and be confident in your choice.very pleasant audience
In fact, I hope that this platform PARKGENE P2P will be of interest to large companies and will provide and create large parking areas for a large number of cars. With a search in this case, there will be no problems.I just hope that developers will pay attention to integrating mapping services into their applications for the convenience of consumers. I think this will be a great solution.
Earn with impressio.io
I believe that at the moment it is the most promising project for investment.moreover, such a wide coverage of topics
of course, I also completely agree with you in that regard.I have heard a lot about what to invest in this project is incredibly beneficial
Yes on the project say very much,he really is popular.I think that's why it attracts investors
the cool part is that it is possible here to discuss the project,it gives me even more confidence that I invested in the right project
it is very important that in the thread there are really people who are too invested,I can always get the right advice and be confident in your choice.very pleasant audience
Pages:
Jump to: