Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 18. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I don't quite know how this will work technically. I will have to write my geolocation in some application and will there be free parking spaces inside it? Or somehow the process goes differently? Huh

I think that it is necessary to install a GENE token as a currency for automotive activities and to pay for parking, its integration with mobile services and vehicles. Although about technical issues in detail and I don't mind to get to know)) Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I don't quite know how this will work technically. I will have to write my geolocation in some application and will there be free parking spaces inside it? Or somehow the process goes differently? Huh
Activity: 420
Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?

Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
Activity: 686
Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Activity: 602
So can I count on the success of this project? Is this a promising idea?

In terms of profitability, the project promises excellent prospects.
It occupies that niche that has long been necessary to move from the dead end and bring innovation to this!
And what exactly is the innovation of this project?
Combine the blockchain and the sphere that requires change is already an excellent innovative idea!
The project does more than just offers one idea, it offers a partnership.
Develop this franchise and make parking much more convenient around the world! It's great!
I agree the idea is excellent, I would like to invest in it!   Smiley
Activity: 434

It occupies that niche that has long been necessary to move from the dead end and bring innovation to this!
Combine the blockchain and the sphere that requires change is already an excellent innovative idea!
The project does more than just offers one idea, it offers a partnership.
Develop this franchise and make parking much more convenient around the world! It's great!

Activity: 434

Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
What problems do you speak of, can you name the main ones in your opinion?

Yes, in my opinion, Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient geolocation search and precise binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created

And what gives ParkGene the advantage over other projects, why should it be chosen by the user?

At least because of this:
Innovative service
Substantial returns in a $ 100 million market market
Advanced technology, continuous development and a working - commercial product
Concrete business plan
Strong development team and advisors
Strong marketing team and expensive with 18+ ICOs in the past
Zero Soft Cap. For any amount raised, Gene tokens issued after the completion of the ICO
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Yes, in my opinion, Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient geolocation search and precise binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created

And what gives ParkGene the advantage over other projects, why should it be chosen by the user?

To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
In what sense? What do you want to say?

They successfully completed the pre-sale campaign for tokens. It says a lot!
Hence, large investors are interested in this product and in this technology. If large investors hold such an opinion, then perhaps I will also agree with them!   Wink

It's right. The pre-sale period was very easy for them. they quickly collected the necessary amount!
Activity: 742
To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy

They successfully completed the pre-sale campaign for tokens. It says a lot!
Hence, large investors are interested in this product and in this technology. If large investors hold such an opinion, then perhaps I will also agree with them!   Wink
To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
Activity: 742
To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Investing in this will be a good investment, do you think?
In my opinion, Parkgene is one of the most profitable projects now in terms of investments. Because it offers a really interesting product.
What is so unique and interesting about him that you consider this project successful? It's just that I want to understand whether it's worth investing in this as long as such favorable conditions.
This platform reminds AirBNB, also the same idea only for cars. AirBNB was very popular and became a very profitable project. Therefore, I believe that this platform will also be successful!
Maybe, the main thing is technology. This is the main guarantee of the success of the project. Probably you are right.
Pages:
Jump to: