Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 22. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I’m satisfied that I can get good interest from bonuses for all five weeks in any scenario.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
  I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.
Activity: 616
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
Activity: 434
project is a bomb! Now I will be able to park my car anywhere easily and find it as quickly, as it possible
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
I think at the moment this project is best to invest money in it.I think that for me it would be incredibly beneficial
Very profitable I think.Especially with such a bonus the obvious profitability of investments .
The project is already popular in the market as a project,which is very profitable to invest now. I think that with time the popularity will grow
I think at the moment this project is best to invest money in it.I think that for me it would be incredibly beneficial
Very profitable I think.Especially with such a bonus the obvious profitability of investments .
Activity: 574
Earn with impressio.io
for me it is the most convenient terms of project work, there is nothing superfluous.too long watch too, do not want,and by 19 February, very cool
in addition, they now have a bonus of 35%,which is in my opinion a very high figure for any project
I think that bonus will help me in the future,because it is rarely in any projects there are such bonuses to investors
I also have never seen such a cool bonus,I immediately drew attention to it
I think that at the moment it is one of the best deals in the market for ICO investors
very rare to find anywhere else such attractive offers,think it is a special project
have been watching the work of this project, and I'm all crazy like that.everything is done for investors and 35% bonus proof
for me it is the most convenient terms of project work, there is nothing superfluous.too long watch too, do not want,and by 19 February, very cool
in addition, they now have a bonus of 35%,which is in my opinion a very high figure for any project
I think that bonus will help me in the future,because it is rarely in any projects there are such bonuses to investors
I think that at the moment it is one of the best deals in the market for ICO investors
very rare to find anywhere else such attractive offers,think it is a special project
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?

It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!

Excellent news, but why such a rush?

Because in the first week of selling tokens you can get a discount of up to 35%. In addition, such promising projects collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days, you just can not do it!

I have a question how the tokens are distributed?

The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, , from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
The  remaining 25% is distributed as follows:
•   5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
•   20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.
When I can buy tokens? What I can use?

At any time, the users of the platform can buy or sell GENE tokens for  FIAT currency (USD, EUR, JPY, CNY, etc.) or other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc) by using several cryptocurrency exchange services that trade the GENE token.

When the sales are going to start? And tell me also about percentage?

The Public ICO will commence on January 15, 2018, 10:00 am GMT, to distribute up to 35% of the token supply.
Activity: 336
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?

It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!

Because in the first week of selling tokens you can get a discount of up to 35%. In addition, such promising projects collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days, you just can not do it!

The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, , from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
•   5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
•   20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.

At any time, the users of the platform can buy or sell GENE tokens for  FIAT currency (USD, EUR, JPY, CNY, etc.) or other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc) by using several cryptocurrency exchange services that trade the GENE token.

When the sales are going to start? And tell me also about percentage?

Pages:
Jump to: