Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 20. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.

Firstly,% of the bonus depends on the size of your investment!
20 000 dollars and more than 25.0%
5 001 - 20 000 dollars 22.5%
1500 - 5000 dollars 20.0%
less than 1500 dollars 15.0%
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
Well, I'll try to find the question! And what is the Bounty program, what are the points?
Activity: 616
35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.

Firstly,% of the bonus depends on the size of your investment!
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
we are currently in the early stages of building website and app just want to get some feedback on this concept from all you crypto lovers out there Smiley
Basically wagerwithastranger  is a blockchain based app utilising the smart contracts protocol.
How we work is you buy our token with btc or ETH from either our own website or a dedicated exchange
This enables you to place a wager with a stranger what this entails is pick an event available on our app or website decide how much you want to bet and on what event available at the time this will then match you with another person to initiate the bet with.
So for example Dortmund and real Madrid are due to kick off so John bets 10 tokens on Dortmund to score first another we will call Frank for example will see there's 1 open bet where John has bet 10 tokens for Dortmund to score first but Frank thinks Real Madrid will score first so Frank matches the bet and also puts in 10 tokens now the smart contract enforces this bet so if Dortmund score first John gets all the wager and if real Madrid score first Frank gets all the wager if there is no score then both parties are returned there wagers.
Another function is the between friends feature where say you and a friend have a wager with each other verbally which creates no agreement so is solely based on trust.
This is where it gets interesting by using the smart contract method you can both put your wagers onto the site or app and generate what you are both betting on the smart contract will execute by using a 3rd party to verify the outcome of the wager once verified the correct party will be paid out.
Thus allowing to 100% get paid if your wager comes true.
As I said before just getting feedback on this concept from you guys and any thoughts or comments you may have.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this project.
Details of website,app develepment,whitepaper,roadmap and The Team to follow in the very near future.

Many Thanks

Wagerwithastranger
Activity: 336
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
this is interesting. but seems it is more easy to pay cash to a parking spot
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, is there really no such option?
I for example did not see any such platform, perhaps because it was full of flaws and did not become popular!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can come to the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it's the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful!
Why are you so sure about the success of this project?
First, I'm very close to the concept of this platform! Secondly, PARKGENE PTE LTD (Singapore) is a spinoff of PARKGURU LTD (UK), the most advanced omni-channel Park-Booking provider in the world today.
Enough convincing argument! Well, then let's hope for the best, maybe in a few years we can not even imagine living without this platform)
Activity: 490
Great project! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, the sale began on January 15!
Will there be any bonuses when selling tokens?
Yes, there will be 5 periods of selling the tokens! The first period has unfortunately ended, but in the second period of sales you can also get very generous bonuses from 15 to 25%, so do not miss your chance!
What does the bonus depend on? Why from 15-25%?
It depends on the size of your investment!
I understand, thank you very much!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I like the idea, it has long been necessary to do this! And what can you say about the competition, is there really no such option?
I for example did not see any such platform, perhaps because it was full of flaws and did not become popular!
But as we know, at any time other projects with such an idea can come to the market, what should be done in this case?
I do not see anything wrong with the competition, it's the engine of the development process! This can only motivate them to make the platform much better and more thoughtful!
First, I'm very close to the concept of this platform! Secondly, PARKGENE PTE LTD (Singapore) is a spinoff of PARKGURU LTD (UK), the most advanced omni-channel Park-Booking provider in the world today.
Activity: 644
Yes, there will be 5 periods of selling the tokens! The first period has unfortunately ended, but in the second period of sales you can also get very generous bonuses from 15 to 25%, so do not miss your chance!
It depends on the size of your investment!
Great idea, the main actual for today! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
Of course, the Platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have the opportunity to use the service!
Naturally, without this application would not make sense! Strange questions)
Activity: 714
Great idea, the main actual for today! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Of course, the Platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have the opportunity to use the service!
Activity: 644
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 714
Pages:
Jump to: