Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 19. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Investing in this will be a good investment, do you think?
In my opinion, Parkgene is one of the most profitable projects now in terms of investments. Because it offers a really interesting product.
What is so unique and interesting about him that you consider this project successful? It's just that I want to understand whether it's worth investing in this as long as such favorable conditions.
This platform reminds AirBNB, also the same idea only for cars. AirBNB was very popular and became a very profitable project. Therefore, I believe that this platform will also be successful!
Activity: 476
In my opinion, Parkgene is one of the most profitable projects now in terms of investments. Because it offers a really interesting product.
What is so unique and interesting about him that you consider this project successful? It's just that I want to understand whether it's worth investing in this as long as such favorable conditions.
Activity: 420
Activity: 476
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
So how can I get this token?

First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.

Yes, I know, I already tried.
I'm offered to register, is it necessary?

Of course this is mandatory, without this you will not get access to the tokens

Yes, I understood, I just do not understand why you need to complicate it?
In other projects, I can just copy the address and release tokens via MEW
Well, most likely this is due to the fact that for investment you can use a different currency and not just one etherium. This causes some difficulties. Most likely that's why.
Yes, I understand this, it just takes extra time.
It's good that I can do this using my Google account or facebook profile

Yes, I agree this is a very convenient solution!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.

Well, most likely this is due to the fact that for investment you can use a different currency and not just one etherium. This causes some difficulties. Most likely that's why.
Yes, I understand this, it just takes extra time.
It's good that I can do this using my Google account or facebook profile

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
What will be the distribution of gene tokens?
Activity: 616
35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.

Firstly,% of the bonus depends on the size of your investment!
20 000 dollars and more than 25.0%
5 001 - 20 000 dollars 22.5%
1500 - 5000 dollars 20.0%
less than 1500 dollars 15.0%
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
Well, I'll try to find the question! And what is the Bounty program, what are the points?

The GENE Token Bounty program includes two main categories:
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty campaign program, in which you receive free GENE markers based on several actions that you do to spread the information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Do you know anything about Bounty? Can I get free tokens?

Yes, the Bounty program is.
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
how the tokens are distributed?

The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, , from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
The  remaining 25% is distributed as follows:
•   5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
•   20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.
Where do you get the data that the industry's revenues are $ 100 Billion annually? How was this figure obtained? In all countries, such income? There are not big cities. I doubt that they will have a large income. Residents can park the car on the roadway and will not disturb anyone. Therefore, they do not need this application.

Developers suggest using this platform first in large cities. There are more cars in them. And people who come to big cities from the small cities to work.
Activity: 336
35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.

Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
Well, I'll try to find the question! And what is the Bounty program, what are the points?

2. The Bounty campaign program, in which you receive free GENE markers based on several actions that you do to spread the information about the PARKGENE project in different channels

2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels

The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, , from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
•   5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
•   20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.
Where do you get the data that the industry's revenues are $ 100 Billion annually? How was this figure obtained? In all countries, such income? There are not big cities. I doubt that they will have a large income. Residents can park the car on the roadway and will not disturb anyone. Therefore, they do not need this application.

Pages:
Jump to: