Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 3. (Read 28265 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
I expect that the growth in the number of users and smart contracts will lead to higher demand for tokens GENE among drivers. This in turn will lead to the fact that tokens will be accepted as means of payment by other service providers (such as toll roads, car washes, insurance companies, tow trucks, etc. Cheesy
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
People are more generous with Doge, and don't mind tipping newbies with a few hundred doge just to get them introduced to crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
judging by what people write here-the project is good. but why does not anyone write to me how the sale of tokens has passed? how much money was collected?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Thank you team I received all my bounty tokens Smiley I hope soon will be listed in exchange. Great project and great work team.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
frankly, I expected that the sale of tokens would last longer. Tell me, how many tokens were sold? when will you be listed on the coinmarket?
Activity: 22
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
frankly, I'm not happy with how this branch develops. the project, like, looks promising, but there is almost no activity, no news

As has been the case when ICO has finished there is a possibility they will be busy on the development of their next project, but who knows the future of the project will still run by balancing the price of the coin ?  Wink
frankly, I'm not happy with how this branch develops. the project, like, looks promising, but there is almost no activity, no news
Activity: 125
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I get the Gene from bounty, but very unfortunate the price in dump
this is a good project, keep hold
go to moon GENE
thanks parkgene
the project raised a lot of funds on ICO, so everyone has already purchased tokens
Activity: 487
I get the Gene from bounty, but very unfortunate the price in dump
this is a good project, keep hold
go to moon GENE
thanks parkgene
Activity: 322
I’m sure this is a potential project whether this project provides for the bounty hunter? I’m looking for not finding rules for bounty  Roll Eyes

https://parkgene.io/bounty/
Activity: 322
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
The idea is fine, is there already a working product?
and no one will answer me? the manager generally answers here? maybe he adds news? or would it be better to write in a telegram chat?
tell me where I can see the information about the team? if this information is available at all. The project looks promising, but much depends on the team and advisers
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Thanks guys for tokens today i got some for bounty ! Quite fast destrebution !
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I got message from Aris at PARKGENE <[email protected] THIS IS FOR REAL?

You are close to losing your GENE Tokens if you do not act now!!!

Dear Bounty Hunter
We noticed that you have not provided your ETH Wallet Address as needed, to receive the GENE Tokens.
This is the reason why you are left out of today's GENE Tokens distribution.

DON'T PANIC!!!!

Please follow the next step and you will receive your GENE Tokens at the next distribution next Monday 23-4-2018
All participants and Bounty Hunters need to provide their ETH (ERC-20) wallet address in order for us to send the GENE Tokens. Anyone who has not provided the ETH (ERC-20) wallet address will not be able to receive tokens.

To complete this task

Visit https://tokensale.parkgene.io and login with the account you used for your ICO participation
    In the top bar you will will see the “Profile” option. Click it.
    Provide your ETH (ERC-20) wallet address in the field “ETH Address”. If you do not have an ETH (ERC-20) wallet address you can create one at Myetherwallet.com or use our GENE Wallet on your Android Device by downloading it from here
    That’s it. You only have to wait for the Tokens to land to your wallet. We will keep you posted

Please act ASAP in order for you to receive your Tokens.
Looking forward to distribute the GENE Tokens ASAP
PARKGENE Team

Copyright © 2018 PARKGENE PTE LTD, All rights reserved.
bounty with no eth wallet

Our mailing address is:
PARKGENE PTE LTD
27 Miltiadou
Halandri, Athens 15232
Greece
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
congratulations dev, Time now KYC is Running 92%. awesome
by the way how about rate price? still same ico price? for 1 GENE = $0.1 or discarded after the trade in btc alpha exchanger?  Cheesy
hello dev, when the parkgene wallet available on the Apple store (ios) and when the system PARKGURU and PARKGENE integrated.
btc-alpha? when will the token be traded on this exchange? right after the distribution?
yeah that's right btc-alpha and Bitpaction exchanger
yes I think so after all tokens are distributed to the participants then they announce, and Tokens will be sent automatically
for more information detail I suggest you join in their official parkgene telegram https://t.me/parkgene because many admins actively answer questions and will help you.

Pages:
Jump to: