Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 4. (Read 28265 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
congratulations dev, Time now KYC is Running 92%. awesome
by the way how about rate price? still same ico price? for 1 GENE = $0.1 or discarded after the trade in btc alpha exchanger?  Cheesy
hello dev, when the parkgene wallet available on the Apple store (ios) and when the system PARKGURU and PARKGENE integrated.
btc-alpha? when will the token be traded on this exchange? right after the distribution?
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
congratulations dev, Time now KYC is Running 92%. awesome
by the way how about rate price? still same ico price? for 1 GENE = $0.1 or discarded after the trade in btc alpha exchanger?  Cheesy
hello dev, when the parkgene wallet available on the Apple store (ios) and when the system PARKGURU and PARKGENE integrated.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
How and when bounty will be distributed from bounty portal,no place to submit wallet address.I hope team give some info soon.
bounty will be transfer to your address after finish KYC confirmation for investor.
when will this procedure be completed? I hope there are certain deadlines for investors

Yes I understand that, but not understand where to write ETH wallet address, no place on bounty portal for that. I guess we'll be informed for that. 
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Good afternoon. The project and all of us good luck! Let's unite to win!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Hello.With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation and, perhaps, I will become the investor of the project.

do not wait until the project reaches a large capitalization, otherwise you will be late, you have to invest now
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
How and when bounty will be distributed from bounty portal,no place to submit wallet address.I hope team give some info soon.
bounty will be transfer to your address after finish KYC confirmation for investor.
when will this procedure be completed? I hope there are certain deadlines for investors
Activity: 980
Merit: 501

hello sir, you can submit your wallet address from direct this link source : https://tokensale.parkgene.io/profile/edit
dont forget and Please, be careful! Your ETH Wallet must support ERC-20.
and dont forget for download gene wallet https://parkgene.io/wallet/
Activity: 48
my bounty last update at 20 march . what going on?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Sry, but i already ask on telgram and also send the email, when i can remove my signature sir ? need your reply thank you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
is the bounty still ongoing?
no, sir, bounty has finished with the end of token sale, and now we're waiting for our rewards.
Activity: 12

the idea behind this project is good. A lot of energy is lost due to the looking of only audio option in the videos like youtube.
Activity: 53
Activity: 196
Hello guys!

What happened to your thread? Huh
What's going on here?
Are you serious? How did they solve it?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
We are waiting bounty, keep good work boys.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Hello i cant see how to make kyc can you give me directlink  i cant find it in the website i already explored the website but i cant see it. I am part of bounty do we need also to make KYC?

Edit find it already.
Activity: 826
I'm worried that the bounty is over but the tokens are not added to my page on the site.
When will the distribution of tokens be?
Can I change my avatar and signature?
Distribution of tokens will take place after KYC ends for all participants. For both bounty hunters and participants
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I'm worried that the bounty is over but the tokens are not added to my page on the site.
When will the distribution of tokens be?
Can I change my avatar and signature?
Activity: 630
When will happen the distribution of bounty rewards? And what to do, where to point my wallet
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi! How send tokens to some ETH-wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: