Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅ - page 41. (Read 28308 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Who thinks that it will be reliable to invest in this project? If we consider that the bitcoine rate has recently fallen. Huh

If you think about how much profit you can get from the project, if you invest in it, then the answer to the question immediately becomes clear. I believe that of course this is profitable. The course of bitcoin tomorrow will grow again in 2 times, and investments can not always be completed. Wink

I also think that the project is relevant and profitable. First, how many drivers exist in our cities and countries - there is so much demand for parking spaces for cars.

I agree. I would like to continue the previous author, that, secondly, it is the safety of investing. And of course you can not miss the bonuses. Bonus of 35% is very good

Smiley Smiley Smiley Thank you for your opinions))) Does everyone study in detail the nuances of the project?

What are the nuances of interest to you? Perhaps one of the participants in the discussion knows the answers)
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Who thinks that it will be reliable to invest in this project? If we consider that the bitcoine rate has recently fallen. Huh

If you think about how much profit you can get from the project, if you invest in it, then the answer to the question immediately becomes clear. I believe that of course this is profitable. The course of bitcoin tomorrow will grow again in 2 times, and investments can not always be completed. Wink

I also think that the project is relevant and profitable. First, how many drivers exist in our cities and countries - there is so much demand for parking spaces for cars.

I agree. I would like to continue the previous author, that, secondly, it is the safety of investing. And of course you can not miss the bonuses. Bonus of 35% is very good

Smiley Smiley Smiley Thank you for your opinions))) Does everyone study in detail the nuances of the project?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Tell us more about GENE Token. How many of them are produced by quantity? What will be distributed? Smiley

Tokens are released in limited quantities - 1 billion. Investors or buyers will be able to participate in the sale of tokens and exchange them for Ethers and Bitcoins. How: on the platform PARKGENE on the site create an account. This same site is necessary for participation.

Thanks for the answer. It turns out that a very convenient thing turned out. Convenient for finding a place, connecting drivers, etc. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Tell us more about GENE Token. How many of them are produced by quantity? What will be distributed? Smiley

Tokens are released in limited quantities - 1 billion. Investors or buyers will be able to participate in the sale of tokens and exchange them for Ethers and Bitcoins. How: on the platform PARKGENE on the site create an account. This same site is necessary for participation.
Activity: 616
In this project, only a parking service is provided for the car or does it mean the global meaning of parking? Well, something like "stop", "make booking", "reserve", "somewhere to stay." That is, to an individual.

I think that it's still about cars. On the automotive industry. And the payment is planned just for the parking space. It is not without reason that the phrase is mentioned that one of the goals of the project is to achieve environmental friendliness in the cities.

Got it. Already learned that it will be installed (or already installed) token GENE as the currency through which payment for services is made))) And what about the bonus of 35%? Does anybody know what it is spreading to? Shocked

Oh, the bonus is very useful thing) not all projects can boast of this) I answer the question: during the Token Sale 35% will be made available for sale in exchange for cryptocurrencies. Or do you know any other bonuses?
In this project, only a parking service is provided for the car or does it mean the global meaning of parking? Well, something like "stop", "make booking", "reserve", "somewhere to stay." That is, to an individual.

I think that it's still about cars. On the automotive industry. And the payment is planned just for the parking space. It is not without reason that the phrase is mentioned that one of the goals of the project is to achieve environmental friendliness in the cities.

Got it. Already learned that it will be installed (or already installed) token GENE as the currency through which payment for services is made))) And what about the bonus of 35%? Does anybody know what it is spreading to? Shocked

I am very glad that the project came into force, because the topic that is being promoted by the project is really relevant. Especially for token owners. What are the deadlines for the ICO of this project?

The ICO will be executed from January 15th to the 19th of February and bonus
tokens will be awarded based on the date of purchase and the actual volume. About the period PRE-ICO Closed Round you know?
I am very glad that the project came into force, because the topic that is being promoted by the project is really relevant. Especially for token owners. What are the deadlines for the ICO of this project?
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
They play $ 1000 in GENE tokens every day among those who signed up for their newsletter! Did you know about this?
I think this is an excellent marketing move, Cool!
Activity: 476
What about bonuses? Is it still available?
In fact, bonuses will be available throughout most of the ICO
Simply, they will be different, the biggest bonuses are available at the start of ICO!
Yes, that's right, now they provide a bonus of 35%
It's just really awesome! An excellent opportunity to purchase tokens at the moment!
It looks very impressive! Perhaps I will take part in this!
Activity: 420
Simply, they will be different, the biggest bonuses are available at the start of ICO!
It's just really awesome! An excellent opportunity to purchase tokens at the moment!
Yes, but it will last until Friday, so it's worth hurry if you want to invest in a promising project profitable!  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: