Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 22068 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 258
ALL DONE!!!! LETS WAIT FOR THE ANNOUCEMENT
logo
Nimfamoney ICO
The sale ends 30 september 2017.
UTC 10:00 AM
JOIN ICO
Raised
518.83593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 462.42

Sale will be finished in   00 days 00hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
ICO ended development wil start! selling tokens now done and close and they open the doors for the investor to have nimfa as a weapon to success and battle financial into easiest victory

YES, that is 100 percent true.. even those mainnstream medias are defending on facebook facebook and allso youtube, because those 3 are the foundation of new and entertainment if the internet is included !
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
ICO is now over and raised only few ETH but we will see the development of the project. I am confident that the team will work hard and prove those people that did invest in the ICO wrong.
Activity: 602
ALL DONE!!!! LETS WAIT FOR THE ANNOUCEMENT
logo
Nimfamoney ICO
The sale ends 30 september 2017.
UTC 10:00 AM
JOIN ICO
Raised
518.83593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 462.42

Sale will be finished in   00 days 00hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
How is the ICO going on now guys? Oh! There's only 2 days left for the ico, i hope no body will be left out before the ico ends on the 30th. Rare opportunities like this ico is too good to pass by.
Yeah,this opportunity is the best. We hope that we could not just earn from keeping this thread posted but also helping this project become on top.
Raised
518.18593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 273.92

visit https://nimfamoney.io/ico and be updated time to time
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

No, you do not need to give your valuable information. Nimfa just needed your eth address.
So no sneaky person will ever know that you have a loan on nimfa . Just stay calm and invest on this Ico cause they can give you 3x the value of your investment if you get a loan using nimfa. Dont worry about the security of your personal details the devs have your back and have a program for it.
nope this does not require personal information,there are privacy which you can rely on and they cannot put ur privacy into public..this is so secured platform trust me

To get NIMFA tokens today on the ICO
you sould make these three easy steps:

1️⃣   STEP 1: Go to https://nimfamoney.io
and login to your Investor Profile:

2️⃣    STEP 2: Go to https://nimfamoney.io/profile/guide
or click the button Purchase guide in your Investor Profile:

3️⃣    STEP 3: Go to https://nimfamoney.io/profile/sale
or click the button Token Sale in your Investor Profile
and follow the instructions.

Thank you for the instruction I hope Nimfa ICO is a success. 

Dear BitFinnese,

We are really grateful for your support!

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO

thanks founder for this very ideal and best platform you had created, i do hope everything will be in success and more projects to be opened, this is just a beginning
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

No, you do not need to give your valuable information. Nimfa just needed your eth address.
So no sneaky person will ever know that you have a loan on nimfa . Just stay calm and invest on this Ico cause they can give you 3x the value of your investment if you get a loan using nimfa. Dont worry about the security of your personal details the devs have your back and have a program for it.

Then what will serve as their pledged as security for the loan of the investors in case there is a default if there is no any information needed?
Using just your eth address in loaning is a great security measures. It will benefit you, I mean with the idea on not giving your own information is a great thing for you. It is like anonymity at its finest  Wink
secured and trusted and has an outline for you to profit with your investment, no required anything just your wallet keep everyone anonymous and not even knowing who was the riches in their platform.. even the company dont know whos they dealing with !

Dear santiPOGI,

Nimfamoney doesn't lend money directly to a person's wallet.
NIMFA-tokens holders can only take and use a cryptoloan on the Nimfamoney.
A person takes a loan on the Nimfamoney and gets cryptocurencies with his loan on the Nimfamoney.

This made things even clearer now. Even the busy CEO is always active to reach out the community and answer some confusing questions.

Then what will serve as their pledged as security for the loan of the investors in case there is a default if there is no any information needed?
Using just your eth address in loaning is a great security measures. It will benefit you, I mean with the idea on not giving your own information is a great thing for you. It is like anonymity at its finest  Wink
secured and trusted and has an outline for you to profit with your investment, no required anything just your wallet keep everyone anonymous and not even knowing who was the riches in their platform.. even the company dont know whos they dealing with !

Dear santiPOGI,

A person takes a loan on the Nimfamoney and gets cryptocurencies with his loan on the Nimfamoney.

Thank you for making that clear, and we really are glad that the Founder and CEO himself took some time to clear that up and connect with the supporters in this forum. Really appreciate it so we could further understand more and pass it on to those who are interested in your project as well.
is the ip address will be safe also?will that be covered in securing personal information?
Data and information what can Nimfa do to your investment

initial token own = 1000 (example)

1000 tokens - 3.3% of 1000 (33) = 967 TOKEN (owned)
loan 3000 tokens x 200% ( 100% profit example)
6000 tokens - 3000 (loan) - [ 10% of profit 3000 ( 300TOKENS) ] = 2700
Tokens own after 1 cycle of loan = 2700 + 967 = 3667 token

POSSIBLE LOAN on next cycle = 10,000 + TOKENS that can turn into 30,000 tokens!
This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is really something and I do believe this project will soon be progressive, it's just that it really lacked the part where the developers or the people working on this project advertising specially on social medias wherein everyone could see this new platform.

The last time Nimfa tweeted was Sept. 26, no wonder there are not much if attention from the investors.  They should shout out whatever update or happening in their group.  They should also update us regarding the platform development.  Or even the current status of Nimfa ICO but well, seems they are really lacking in this part.

they have been so quite this past few days waiting for the time to announce all the progress they have .. more wallet and exchanger !
or been busy with the sberbank having deal and signatures with the company Cheesy hope this project to success and work nice .

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
wow  thats amazing bro you have had worked hard for this project
even they are busy the dev and founder has time itself to show his gratitude to the supporters and investor what a great attitude that will reflectto his project .. thank you so much sir !
yeah they are always easy to communicate with they are very friendly
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Using just your eth address in loaning is a great security measures. It will benefit you, I mean with the idea on not giving your own information is a great thing for you. It is like anonymity at its finest  Wink

Dear santiPOGI,

Thank you for making that clear, and we really are glad that the Founder and CEO himself took some time to clear that up and connect with the supporters in this forum. Really appreciate it so we could further understand more and pass it on to those who are interested in your project as well.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I think I overlooked it in the whitepaper but I just wanna ask, what if the borrower didn't  pay back their borrowed nimfa tokens after 30days?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the borrower needs to buy tokens first before you could borrow tokens which 3.3% interest is needed to be sent first before getting your other tokens for investment. So even if the borrower will not pay back the interest that person paid would serve as the payment already. Really not sure about this part but this is what I understood though, I'm willing to understand further more and correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I think it is not interest since it's interest-free. The 3.3% is the portion of your borrowed tokens from NIMFA. Before you can use your borrowed money from NIMFA, you must first pay the 3.3% of the total Loan.
The 3.3% is the portion amount total you borrowed. Which means achikomimi was right on this things. Morever, The total amount you borrowed you can also have a 10% commission in it. example you loan 10,000$ you have 10% commision on it.
Activity: 524
This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is really something and I do believe this project will soon be progressive, it's just that it really lacked the part where the developers or the people working on this project advertising specially on social medias wherein everyone could see this new platform.

The last time Nimfa tweeted was Sept. 26, no wonder there are not much if attention from the investors.  They should shout out whatever update or happening in their group.  They should also update us regarding the platform development.  Or even the current status of Nimfa ICO but well, seems they are really lacking in this part.

they have been so quite this past few days waiting for the time to announce all the progress they have .. more wallet and exchanger !
or been busy with the sberbank having deal and signatures with the company Cheesy hope this project to success and work nice .

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
wow  thats amazing bro you have had worked hard for this project
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Dear santiPOGI,

Ohh, thank you for clearer overview of the project sir. This will help us to see the project clearly. And discussing here in this thread without giving fake thoughts about your project.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Hello, everyone! How about the updates of NIMFAmoney ICO? Does anyone know the NIMFA tokens being sold as of this time? If the schedule is not changed, the ICO will be ending today, September 30, right? I hope the ICO is selling great. Will wait for any update.  Wink
Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Dear santiPOGI,

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

Im also having the same curiosity as yours. I want to know what are the requirements when making a loan to nimfa. I wanna know if the process or if they should know a lot about the one trying to get a loan. Like what are he’s sources of income or his name and address or where he will be using the funds. Questions like these have been running through my mind for quite a while now.

Naaaaaa. Just buy some tokens and you'll be qualified for the loan. No more hassles and they  dont care about your identity. No collateral needed only a deposit of 3.3% from your purchased tokens is the requirement for the loan.

So by investing with this ICO is good no background checkin , no personal information gathering just to have a loan . Investing = have an easy loan and gain alot of profits. And It will triple your profits cause youll gain a x3 value of your investment becaause you are qualified in the loan.
EXACTLY! That is the main idea of Nimfamoney. But don't forget, they will get the 10% of your profit Wink. But I think it is still profitable right? Fair wages for fair work?

Not just 10% remember you need to deposit 3.3% of the fund before you are able to move your loan and do trades from it.  So basically it is 3.3% of total nimfa loaned plus 10% of your profit.
So that's a total of 13.3% which I do consider it high already and indeed this is just a traditional way on having a loan.I don't know whats new in here though  Grin Ill try to read up WP first.
Is there a rule that you should have 3 times of your token to loan ? what if ii have a thousand token but i only want to loan 600 tokens, is it possible ?
Pages:
Jump to: