Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 22068 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
I want to invest, but i don't know how

You want to know but you don't want to read. Anyway, I don't think this coin is yet listed in any exchanges for you to invest if you know that ICO already ended few weeks ago. I also tried to searching NIMFA at coinmarketcap and I cannot find it there.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I want to invest, but i don't know how
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Roadmap:
"September to December 2017: Listing NIMFA on exchanges. Issuing 10,000 NIMFA cryptocurrency loans." 
When will this happen?  I am waiting.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.

I agree with you, they should post information and whitepaper on website.
Activity: 38
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
Activity: 115
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/nimfa/markets/ETH
I just winked at this thread, at least today when the right moment how to see this project really will have a good future, we still have very little trading volume hope too it will be great

It's better if Nimfa is followed by coinmarketcap it attract attention to more investors.

Dear Iwannacry,

NIMFA token will be followed by the CoinMarketCap in the nearest time!

Thank you for your patience!

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO

Is that means that nimfamoney appears on other exchanges? For example HitBTC.

Dear explosion,

Yes, it will.

are you still working on development the project?...
What's exact date we can try Nimfamoney platform??
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is really something and I do believe this project will soon be progressive, it's just that it really lacked the part where the developers or the people working on this project advertising specially on social medias wherein everyone could see this new platform.

The last time Nimfa tweeted was Sept. 26, no wonder there are not much if attention from the investors.  They should shout out whatever update or happening in their group.  They should also update us regarding the platform development.  Or even the current status of Nimfa ICO but well, seems they are really lacking in this part.

they have been so quite this past few days waiting for the time to announce all the progress they have .. more wallet and exchanger !
or been busy with the sberbank having deal and signatures with the company Cheesy hope this project to success and work nice .

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
wow  thats amazing bro you have had worked hard for this project
even they are busy the dev and founder has time itself to show his gratitude to the supporters and investor what a great attitude that will reflectto his project .. thank you so much sir !
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?

Contact CEO via telegram https://t.me/Nimfamoney. I think he can address this problem Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Only 308 516 tokens in circulation now so once platform get released Nimfa can gain to $50 for each Cheesy

You know it's a big red flag when a majority of tokens were sold with 96% discount in presale. Good luck going back to ico price after that. Cheesy
The cap of NIMFA is $152 515 so I think it doesn't need much time to break out. Cheesy:D

Good luck with that then. Whole marketing plan seems so be filled with red flags. Anyone that actually bought that ico and not pre-ico is f*cked. But i don't want to pump this thread anymore, have fun and hopefully you'll get something out of this.
You missed a big chance to become milionaire. Nimfamoney project is going to be huge if it get listed on high quilidity exchanges. Also loantoken is near to be released.

A millionaire? Hehe, do you still think so? I wonder how long does it takes for me to miss the boat completely... while i could still buy it cheaper and all. But good luck with your huge millionaire things.
Activity: 28
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
I missed from ICO so I would like to buy more Nimfa. Where can I start to trade? I cannot find it on coinmarketcap.

✅ #EXCHANGE: #NIMFA token has been officially listed on the EtherDelta.com exchange. Please, be patient. However you can do with your #NIMFA tokens whatever you want. I just advise you to remember the Stratis (STRAT) token story which has grown from $0.007 to $10.85 (‼️155000%‼️) less than in one year. However you will never see really interesting tokens' price growth in the first months. Our team would HODL #NIMFA for sure. We will start operating with cryptoloans in NIMFA tokens in October 2017.

What's exact date for operating cryptoloan??

Dear Iwannacry,

In the late October - early November 2017.

This time by the end of first week of November and website is still under development so how long is it released???
I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

No, you do not need to give your valuable information. Nimfa just needed your eth address.
So no sneaky person will ever know that you have a loan on nimfa . Just stay calm and invest on this Ico cause they can give you 3x the value of your investment if you get a loan using nimfa. Dont worry about the security of your personal details the devs have your back and have a program for it.

Then what will serve as their pledged as security for the loan of the investors in case there is a default if there is no any information needed?
Using just your eth address in loaning is a great security measures. It will benefit you, I mean with the idea on not giving your own information is a great thing for you. It is like anonymity at its finest  Wink
secured and trusted and has an outline for you to profit with your investment, no required anything just your wallet keep everyone anonymous and not even knowing who was the riches in their platform.. even the company dont know whos they dealing with !

Dear santiPOGI,

Nimfamoney doesn't lend money directly to a person's wallet.
NIMFA-tokens holders can only take and use a cryptoloan on the Nimfamoney.
A person takes a loan on the Nimfamoney and gets cryptocurencies with his loan on the Nimfamoney.

dear sir,
Yes sir i know what you mean and i think i said it in a wrong way but thats what i mean to say.. more power and have a great success!
Activity: 46
There is a demo of product. It's great. The team is too young I think. Can you develop the idea to a big profitable company?
is website updated ? it's quite good look
Cant wait for platform to run.

I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

No, you do not need to give your valuable information. Nimfa just needed your eth address.
So no sneaky person will ever know that you have a loan on nimfa . Just stay calm and invest on this Ico cause they can give you 3x the value of your investment if you get a loan using nimfa. Dont worry about the security of your personal details the devs have your back and have a program for it.

Then what will serve as their pledged as security for the loan of the investors in case there is a default if there is no any information needed?
Using just your eth address in loaning is a great security measures. It will benefit you, I mean with the idea on not giving your own information is a great thing for you. It is like anonymity at its finest  Wink
secured and trusted and has an outline for you to profit with your investment, no required anything just your wallet keep everyone anonymous and not even knowing who was the riches in their platform.. even the company dont know whos they dealing with !
Activity: 166
I just winked at this thread, at least today when the right moment how to see this project really will have a good future, we still have very little trading volume hope too it will be great

It's better if Nimfa is followed by coinmarketcap it attract attention to more investors.

Dear Iwannacry,

Dear explosion,

Yes, it will.

Activity: 420

Dear Iwannacry,

Im also having the same curiosity as yours. I want to know what are the requirements when making a loan to nimfa. I wanna know if the process or if they should know a lot about the one trying to get a loan. Like what are he’s sources of income or his name and address or where he will be using the funds. Questions like these have been running through my mind for quite a while now.

Naaaaaa. Just buy some tokens and you'll be qualified for the loan. No more hassles and they  dont care about your identity. No collateral needed only a deposit of 3.3% from your purchased tokens is the requirement for the loan.

So by investing with this ICO is good no background checkin , no personal information gathering just to have a loan . Investing = have an easy loan and gain alot of profits. And It will triple your profits cause youll gain a x3 value of your investment becaause you are qualified in the loan.
EXACTLY! That is the main idea of Nimfamoney. But don't forget, they will get the 10% of your profit Wink. But I think it is still profitable right? Fair wages for fair work?

Not just 10% remember you need to deposit 3.3% of the fund before you are able to move your loan and do trades from it.  So basically it is 3.3% of total nimfa loaned plus 10% of your profit.
So that's a total of 13.3% which I do consider it high already and indeed this is just a traditional way on having a loan.I don't know whats new in here though  Grin Ill try to read up WP first.
we cant say it 13.3% at first!! it is just 3.3% for you to send itto them so you can have the 300% loan and then the 10% issue is not a big deal it is not the total token you have but only the profit you made for using the loaned token!
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
hello i hope nimfamoney soon announced, market in mercatox i see little movement.
Activity: 166

Dear Iwannacry,

Pages:
Jump to: