Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 12. (Read 22068 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

Nimfa implements trustless system, so you do not need to give your identity to them.  All you just need to give is your ETH address  and the nimfa you will use for the loan to process the transaction.

If this is so, then how will they make sure that they would get paid on the time agreed on when they do not have personal info about the person getting the loan? Because everyone can promise to pay at the agreed date as much as how they can run away from responsibilities. I mean im not good with these things so im a bit curious.  As to how they deal with these happenings.
Blue0x.com
I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

Im also having the same curiosity as yours. I want to know what are the requirements when making a loan to nimfa. I wanna know if the process or if they should know a lot about the one trying to get a loan. Like what are he’s sources of income or his name and address or where he will be using the funds. Questions like these have been running through my mind for quite a while now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

Nimfa implements trustless system, so you do not need to give your identity to them.  All you just need to give is your ETH address  and the nimfa you will use for the loan to process the transaction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.
You're probably right. I am addicted to Facebook and I am always spending more of my time digging my news feed. And sometimes when I do that I can see advertisements from different icos. I think they need to have a social media advertisements for further notice :/
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Yes, your personal details are secured and its betwwen you and the company only, they surely protecting the privacy of their clients.
So what are you waiting for brother avail your tokens and invest now 2 days to go to end its ico period. Good luck to us.
Another good thing with Nimfa is that they don't require anything upon making loans. Unlike other lending institutions they will squeeze you out in providing details of your identity and other related documents and after providing them all you are still required to bring a co-maker or co-borrower that will back up the borrower. Too complicated. With Nimfa you just buy some tokens in the ICO and you will have  the privilege for the said loan.

That is right. In a regular banking system, Banks will have you jump through hoops for you to loan on them. Too many documents to process and the processing time will take weeks or even months for them to verify your identity. Unlike in NIMFA, after purchasing NIMFA tokens, you can loan 3 times of your tokens that will take just a minute.
Exactly. Not to mention in my country, along trhe process of the loan you are making, you have to provide affidavit from a lawyer if your situation and identity seem to be questionable and the interests...it sucks. If your loan will be released you have to abide with their rules when it comes to payment. Delays in payment means penalty that will be added to the next payment to be made.
Blue0x.com
a little time to token sale ends, it really has a great progress. waiting for the exchange.
I guess Nimfa will be list in the popular exchange in this industry. Like Poloniex, Bittrex, something like that, but of course only the owners know where to list it. Just important is NImfa will become known after months coming, and I really do hope so because Nimfa was very potentials as well.
If Nimfa will be listed to one of these exchange then it would be easy for it to x10 lets hope the listing will come next it will give impact to the coin and people will start buying the token if the dev will announce about the exchange weeks after the ICO end.

I am quite unsure about this but I am looking forward to see NIMFA price to increase to 10x.  It is the last day today of ICO today.  I hope the  the project will gather more funds and more investors to flock in.  I believe the idea is great and gives opportunity to their holder to profit every now and then.

Was actually thinking the same thing also. I really want to see nimfa gather more funds till the last minutes of the ICO and succeed in reaching the x10 mark price on the market. But the thing is, Looking at what is going on right now, i think we can only expect prices rising up to x4-7. But hey, nothing is sure on ICOs, so im just gonna stay on the middle and invest when it reaches the exchange.
Blue0x.com
I registered on the site, I wait for the bounty company.

Sergey, that's awesome! Cheesy Welcome!
Bounty campaign IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Send your referral link to the unlimited number of your friends whose registration will be linked to your account
>>>
The partners that you invite purchase NIMFA tokens during the official period of the ICO
>>>
You receive 2.5% of the total NIMFA token purchase amount made by all your referral partners at the ICO
>>>
Your referral partners will also receive 2.5% of their NIMFA token purchases as a bonus

Example: You have invited 100 friends to Nimfamoney ICO
and they have bought 100000 NIMFA tokens =
You will get 2500 (2.5%) NIMFA tokens as a bonus.

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO

Wow! This is really a great idea to maximize traffic in the site for the token sale!  Even i am interested in joining. Too bad i got too much on my plate right now, this referral system really kicks the asses of other refferal systems out there who give way too less for what you have worked for, and what’s worse is that most of them are scams! Tss -.-
Anyways, nice job on being hands on with the project. I can see a man hungry for success behind this ICO. Goodluck nimfa.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
a little time to token sale ends, it really has a great progress. waiting for the exchange.
I guess Nimfa will be list in the popular exchange in this industry. Like Poloniex, Bittrex, something like that, but of course only the owners know where to list it. Just important is NImfa will become known after months coming, and I really do hope so because Nimfa was very potentials as well.
If Nimfa will be listed to one of these exchange then it would be easy for it to x10 lets hope the listing will come next it will give impact to the coin and people will start buying the token if the dev will announce about the exchange weeks after the ICO end.

I am quite unsure about this but I am looking forward to see NIMFA price to increase to 10x.  It is the last day today of ICO today.  I hope the  the project will gather more funds and more investors to flock in.  I believe the idea is great and gives opportunity to their holder to profit every now and then.

Same as I do my friend. I would keep an eye over this, I think maybe if it wouldn't hit their price up to ten times, maybe it can reach for about five times, but not so sure maybe they could even pass the limitation, that is why I am excited about this one.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

Activity: 196
If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Yes, your personal details are secured and its betwwen you and the company only, they surely protecting the privacy of their clients.
So what are you waiting for brother avail your tokens and invest now 2 days to go to end its ico period. Good luck to us.
Another good thing with Nimfa is that they don't require anything upon making loans. Unlike other lending institutions they will squeeze you out in providing details of your identity and other related documents and after providing them all you are still required to bring a co-maker or co-borrower that will back up the borrower. Too complicated. With Nimfa you just buy some tokens in the ICO and you will have  the privilege for the said loan.

That is right. In a regular banking system, Banks will have you jump through hoops for you to loan on them. Too many documents to process and the processing time will take weeks or even months for them to verify your identity. Unlike in NIMFA, after purchasing NIMFA tokens, you can loan 3 times of your tokens that will take just a minute.
Blue0x.com

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY of Nimfamoney ICO!
If you haven't participated yet, do it now
LAST PRICE: 1 ETH = 110 NIMFA:
https://nimfamoney.io/

Bloodyhell. This really makes me sad, seems i really cannot invest :/
Had an emergency earlier today and needed a big sum of cash. Damn it. Would've been awesome if i had gotten even just a few. Seems I’ll be on the regretting team again. :/
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
I think I overlooked it in the whitepaper but I just wanna ask, what if the borrower didn't  pay back their borrowed nimfa tokens after 30days?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the borrower needs to buy tokens first before you could borrow tokens which 3.3% interest is needed to be sent first before getting your other tokens for investment. So even if the borrower will not pay back the interest that person paid would serve as the payment already. Really not sure about this part but this is what I understood though, I'm willing to understand further more and correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I think it is not interest since it's interest-free. The 3.3% is the portion of your borrowed tokens from NIMFA. Before you can use your borrowed money from NIMFA, you must first pay the 3.3% of the total Loan.
@achikomimi
Ok it is not interest but what u call that 3.3 at the beginning. Well the 3.3 percent will let them now hom much u wala a loan.. Guaranteed! Tbu still they are not giving it back.. But whatbisnimportant is thebprofit right?
May i know what will happen if they are not gonna sell all their tokens until the last day of their ico? I mean if not all tokens raised are sold, are they going to extend again their ico to sell those token out?

In that case we do not know what Nimfa's owner may be, and often because of the unregistered tokens they are doing burn it, that's how I know it.
Ya. Let's just hope that all there expenses in the campaign be covered and the project will be well funded. Too good not to materialize this project. Their visions/missions and objectives are so noble.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
try to visit their page nimfamoney.io. this project is solid and will be great when the platform is release.  One day left Cheesy
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
Just hoping this ICO will be successful even if they dont reach their target . This is a great project, it create great opportunity for those small trader ! GOODLUCK NIMFA FOR THE LAST DAY OF ICO !
Activity: 367
May i know what will happen if they are not gonna sell all their tokens until the last day of their ico? I mean if not all tokens raised are sold, are they going to extend again their ico to sell those token out?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I can't even Imagine how Nimfa works once you avail it service offer. Like for example,
You have 2000$ for investing in cryptocurrency, then you are purchasing 3 tokens on ico or exchange with your 2000$, and the 3  new crytpos increase in value by 100% in just 10days, then your 2000$ will become 4000$, therefore you profit was 2000$.
 Does Paypal or Bitpay have this kind of service offer to their clients, Though I'm not comparing Utrust to them but the unique offer was really good. Wink

Nimfa has a potential 10x growth within the next few months or more coz they have unique offer. can't wait to see this in the market

Yeah right, I couldn't wait actually Grin But I wondered why some of the investors in this industry didn't see the potentiality of Nimfa? Well, in the en I guess they would regret of not buying Nimfa anyway.
I registered on the site, I wait for the bounty company.

Sergey, that's awesome! Cheesy Welcome!
Bounty campaign IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Send your referral link to the unlimited number of your friends whose registration will be linked to your account
>>>
The partners that you invite purchase NIMFA tokens during the official period of the ICO
>>>
You receive 2.5% of the total NIMFA token purchase amount made by all your referral partners at the ICO
>>>
Your referral partners will also receive 2.5% of their NIMFA token purchases as a bonus

Example: You have invited 100 friends to Nimfamoney ICO
and they have bought 100000 NIMFA tokens =
You will get 2500 (2.5%) NIMFA tokens as a bonus.

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO

sir founder that's awesome we could earn more by referring others too! And also they could earn as i earn also that is very interesting! More power
Yes. This is good addition to their income. So they can send as many link as they want to their friends and see who among them will buy under your direct referral link and that would be a tangible income.
Pages:
Jump to: