Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 22068 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER 2017

Listing NIMFA token on exchanges. Issuing the first 10,000 NIMFA cryptocurrency loans.

this is where we are now !! we are done on the ICO!
Is Nimfa is being advertise in social media? I think your team must do that probably it will give your project shine. And when that happens the days you still have left on your ico will be okay.

yes they are .. every retweet and share on facebook is already advertisements those videos on youtube that has great impact is really amazing so i think they are relly into it
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

No, you do not need to give your valuable information. Nimfa just needed your eth address.

this is the best thing on this ICO project everything is anonymous! but theres also one thing you should do! save all of them and if something happen to you, be sure that someone will know your files and wallet .. so your love one will get your wealth

Yes that is true ! I just saw a story of that on facebook. Even you get rich here in cryptocurrency world and you die, And you don't share anything to someone you really know(your eth password/btc account), it will remain there until the end of the world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
How is the ICO going on now guys? Oh! There's only 2 days left for the ico, i hope no body will be left out before the ico ends on the 30th. Rare opportunities like this ico is too good to pass by.
I sense that on the last day of ICO, investors will come up and will find this thing for sure. I also agreed that nobody will be left out, especially now I hope there is special offer for the new investors if there is? I guess so,.. Smiley
I'm just curious, Does participating in NIMFA ICO need to give your true identity? Since this is a lending cryptocurrency, does giving your identity required?

No, you do not need to give your valuable information. Nimfa just needed your eth address.

this is the best thing on this ICO project everything is anonymous! but theres also one thing you should do! save all of them and if something happen to you, be sure that someone will know your files and wallet .. so your love one will get your wealth
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
an UPDATE release by the NIMFA FB page guys ..

https://www.facebook.com/nimfamoney/photos/a.130212490881166.1073741828.130208970881518/177468926155522/?type=3&theater
🏁 TODAY IS THE LAST DAY of Nimfamoney ICO! If you haven't participated yet, do it: https://nimfamoney.io/ #NIMFAMONEY #ICOLASTDAY #GETNIMFA
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
there are so many people who has the story of RUG RTO RICHEST .. thy say those are one in a million people! but nimfa has a plan and will make it 1 is to 1 on their project.

To good to be true ! but it is all true and much better than good . i did invest my savings here withdrawn my ETH from those trading platform and put it on Nimfa ! i believe on this 100% i'm not into rug but i will be richer.
there are so many people who has the story of RUG RTO RICHEST .. thy say those are one in a million people! but nimfa has a plan and will make it 1 is to 1 on their project.
Now that the ICO are over! we must start a new move, we are not here to stop promotions nor explaining the project capabilities, but to start another one and continue to spread the great news and what the project are capable of..

i believe that everyone or more people as much as possible to be educate on this project and  let them see the light towards life with nimfamoney..
The end of ICO is not the end it is just the start of progressing, some people don't believe on plans and whitepapers they want to see it moving so I think in just few days token price will rise up and tokens will be hold by so many people.
Its a good project and thier ICO has a too good to be true offer. Will nimfamoney not be bankrupt for not charging interest on the borrowers? So if this is their objective what profit are they going to get from the borrowers?

I guess they do charge from this loan.  If you read the past post here, and even the white paper, you need to deposit some percentage of the nimfa money you loan.  And then after 10 days they will get a certain percentage of the profit.  The actual percentage can be seen at the white paper and if I am not mistaken, I think part of the profit will be used as buy support for nimfa in the exchanges, giving nimfa token some back up value in the market.

Check this image to see more :

Wow!! The comparison stated above is jaw-dropping. No othe platform can give such a huge profit as this i think. I just assume.
Maaaring sa ngayon wala pa pero siguradong sa maiksing panahon madaming ibang ico dyan ay gayahin nila ang concept ni Nimfa pero iibahin lang konti para hindi halata. Ganun  pa man iba parin ang original na nakpag create nf sistema ng Nimfa.
Now that the ICO are over! we must start a new move, we are not here to stop promotions nor explaining the project capabilities, but to start another one and continue to spread the great news and what the project are capable of..

i believe that everyone or more people as much as possible to be educate on this project and  let them see the light towards life with nimfamoney..
ALL DONE!!!! LETS WAIT FOR THE ANNOUCEMENT
logo
Nimfamoney ICO
The sale ends 30 september 2017.
UTC 10:00 AM
JOIN ICO
Raised
518.83593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 462.42

Sale will be finished in   00 days 00hours 00 minutes 00 seconds
ICO ended development wil start! selling tokens now done and close and they open the doors for the investor to have nimfa as a weapon to success and battle financial into easiest victory

YES, that is 100 percent true.. even those mainnstream medias are defending on facebook facebook and allso youtube, because those 3 are the foundation of new and entertainment if the internet is included !

TRUE, the project is circulating around the internet world and those investors will get access to it if and only have the internet so i believe those are the best advertisement for them, include bitcointalk too..even newspaper nowadays are gone down with large number because you can see those news on social media much earlier than them !

this is what is admire on this project so true and honest yet they still deliver a great idea for the people

(!!!) IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU MUST FIRST READ AND AGREE WITH
TERMS&CONDITIONS AND THE LEGAL DISCLAIMER ON PAGES 23-29.
IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT AS TO THE ACTION YOU SHOULD TAKE,
YOU SHOULD FIRST CONSULT YOUR LEGAL, FINANCIAL, TAX
OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR(S).
logo
Nimfamoney ICO
JOIN ICO
Raised
518.83593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 462.42

ICO ended development wil start! selling tokens now done and close and they open the doors for the investor to have nimfa as a weapon to success and battle financial into easiest victory

YES, that is 100 percent true.. even those mainnstream medias are defending on facebook facebook and allso youtube, because those 3 are the foundation of new and entertainment if the internet is included !

TRUE, the project is circulating around the internet world and those investors will get access to it if and only have the internet so i believe those are the best advertisement for them, include bitcointalk too..even newspaper nowadays are gone down with large number because you can see those news on social media much earlier than them !
This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.
You're probably right. I am addicted to Facebook and I am always spending more of my time digging my news feed. And sometimes when I do that I can see advertisements from different icos. I think they need to have a social media advertisements for further notice :/
you can give them a like and follow on facebook at nimfamoney Cheesy they are in twitter too..
I mean it as an advertisement. Not just creating a facebook page or a twitter page. Cheesy
having facebook page and twitter, spreading the news getting those retweet and shares add the likes are one of the best advertisement .. remember that cryptto currency where nimfa belong are circulating around the net and the basic mainstream here are those 2 social medias.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Would the team mind advertising the platform in social media sites.
This will enable more and more investors and clients interest on nimfa money.
It would be so helpful. It would benefit the company

I agree. Much better if they provide some budget for social media campaign, it helps the project for boost their advertisement and make it more popular to their readers.
yes i agree too it must be on social media sites to gain more investors and to have good and well stated campaign
Yes I totally agree with you. But the ICO is over, sadly. Sad
I think I overlooked it in the whitepaper but I just wanna ask, what if the borrower didn't  pay back their borrowed nimfa tokens after 30days?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the borrower needs to buy tokens first before you could borrow tokens which 3.3% interest is needed to be sent first before getting your other tokens for investment. So even if the borrower will not pay back the interest that person paid would serve as the payment already. Really not sure about this part but this is what I understood though, I'm willing to understand further more and correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I think it is not interest since it's interest-free. The 3.3% is the portion of your borrowed tokens from NIMFA. Before you can use your borrowed money from NIMFA, you must first pay the 3.3% of the total Loan.
The 3.3% is the portion amount total you borrowed. Which means achikomimi was right on this things. Morever, The total amount you borrowed you can also have a 10% commission in it. example you loan 10,000$ you have 10% commision on it.
Not exactly like that as i know buddy. Yea the 3.3% you deposit them is from the initial purchase you make from nimfa. First you buy then from what you buy you deposit to them 3.3% of what you bought then you can borrow nimfa tokens 3x the amount you bought. Then the 10% that you mention is not interest is the commission they take from your profit after you have invested your borrowed tokens. So your loan is free if interest on the 10% commision from your profit.
Did you read my statement well mate, I didn't say its interest but a Commission of 10% of your total amount of loan in Nimfa, because that was there first page statement bsaid.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
Would the team mind advertising the platform in social media sites.
This will enable more and more investors and clients interest on nimfa money.
It would be so helpful. It would benefit the company

I agree. Much better if they provide some budget for social media campaign, it helps the project for boost their advertisement and make it more popular to their readers.
yes i agree too it must be on social media sites to gain more investors and to have good and well stated campaign
logo
Nimfamoney ICO
JOIN ICO
Raised
518.83593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 462.42

I believe that they raised an amount of money but didn't reached their hard cap. Am I right? Correct me if I am wrong.
This ICO campaign was not heard that much in social medias. I assume it just lacked advertisements to be noticed by everyone. Their goal and objectives and very good and attractive though, both the platform itself and the ICO. Too good to let this wonderful opportunity to pass by with out participating in it.

I couldn't agree with you more. This is really something and I do believe this project will soon be progressive, it's just that it really lacked the part where the developers or the people working on this project advertising specially on social medias wherein everyone could see this new platform.

The last time Nimfa tweeted was Sept. 26, no wonder there are not much if attention from the investors.  They should shout out whatever update or happening in their group.  They should also update us regarding the platform development.  Or even the current status of Nimfa ICO but well, seems they are really lacking in this part.

they have been so quite this past few days waiting for the time to announce all the progress they have .. more wallet and exchanger !
or been busy with the sberbank having deal and signatures with the company Cheesy hope this project to success and work nice .

That would be great if they are really busy with sberbank dealings, they should have shouted in the twitter about the development.  The last thing I see was the invitation and nothing more.  I do hope for this project to be successful since I already give 2 months of my time promoting their project.
wow  thats amazing bro you have had worked hard for this project
even they are busy the dev and founder has time itself to show his gratitude to the supporters and investor what a great attitude that will reflectto his project .. thank you so much sir !
Many devs in a project doesn't have time in answering questions in their ann thread. But here, the FOUNDER of Nimfa is answering our questions. More power for nimfa!
Pages:
Jump to: