Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 13. (Read 22068 times)

Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
a little time to token sale ends, it really has a great progress. waiting for the exchange.

Yeah, me too! I have great confidence riding on this coin. I really think that nimfa can go x10 in price or even higher. This is really gonna happen in no time. That is what my gut feeling is telling me right now. And never has it failed me. And i mean never. Not even once. A lot will be left behind and regretting. And im glad i wont be one of them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
If you people wanna know the current stage of this ico you should visit their website looks like the brilliant idea that put in the whitepaper isnt enough.. Baskc rule.. Do your own research.. This ico is on crowdsale for almost a month and yet not in a good condition.. Nimfamoney is inn trouble in terms of token sale
Current sale: $193,836.56
Too far from the targer 100,000,000 isd almost 2 percent ..
Check it on their site ...
So sad to hear that. I wish we could do something to boost the sale of their tokens. For sure nobody wants to fail in any project he has. We just hope it will be able to catch up on their target amount of sales.

The game is not over yet, you musn't justify a things which you  don't know what will happen  tomorrow or in the near future. So, before you say Nimfa is in trouble wait til it finish then thats we could say if your telling the truth or not.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Of course man, just think about it, if you want to go and develop your own ICO, wouldn’t you want to make it as secure as possible? Won’t you assemble a team that can make your ico’s security top notch? Well, I assume you would because security is always the main concern of most if not by all investors. So having said all these, it is sure that security is one of the greatest concern of nimfa.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY of Nimfamoney ICO!
If you haven't participated yet, do it now
LAST PRICE: 1 ETH = 110 NIMFA:
https://nimfamoney.io/

A couple more hours to go guys. Let's hope for the best and I really do hope this'll sell out the very last minute too. Good luck NIMFA!
Yeah, hope for the best in the end of Nimfa ICO. I guess we can boost more this thing to others, here in this industry so that it will become more progressive and more token will be sold out up to the last minute. Smiley

I couldn't have agreed with you more, this is our way of helping out the project too. Up to the very last hour, minute and seconds indeed.
yes more power nimfa! Go go go level it up  we should help this out on this very last minutes..yey!
hi nimfamoney

i just noticed your thread and tried to looked at it. now i wonder if did the ico if finished or nor? or if dates has been moved or what? your op said that the ico only last for 50 hours and started aug 29 and ended aug 31.. but upon checking your site the start Date is 29 august 29 and will end on september 30. im confused.

Dear LEEMEEGO,

Nimfamoney ICO will be ended on September, 2017.

Max, Nimfamoney Founder & CEO

ok sir. its just that im confused with all of your dates.
may i know the amount you have raised so far?

All the while i was also thinking it has already ended last August 31 but nevertheless, we should be thankful he thread is active again. It means something positive is happening right now. Good luck to the will be best crypto lending platform. Good luck Nimfamoney.
Yeah, agreed on you to that dude. Maybe because the reason of the owner of nimfa which I think is there are lot of people here who are a seekers in crypto, then Nimfa can be a tools for them to give an opportunity to them an extra income with this type of project. Lucky I am that I've been part of this ico as their participants.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

A couple more hours to go guys. Let's hope for the best and I really do hope this'll sell out the very last minute too. Good luck NIMFA!
Yeah, hope for the best in the end of Nimfa ICO. I guess we can boost more this thing to others, here in this industry so that it will become more progressive and more token will be sold out up to the last minute. Smiley

I couldn't have agreed with you more, this is our way of helping out the project too. Up to the very last hour, minute and seconds indeed.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
I read someone asking bout this! so i will post it here

NIMFAMONEYNEWS: NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token.
you can check it by yourself and nimfa still working to have more wallet on list! s owe can assure they are working hard !
That was nice mate, it is truly that Nimfa doing their best to make the client be satisfy to their service.  We are close to countdown now, so exciting what could be the outcome ofthis successful one project of Nimfa.

I have always trusted NIMFA project and team. Sometimes silence does not mean there are no devs attending to our concerns here. They might be simply too busy handling all the tasks and responsibilities involved considering that the ICO date is getting closer. I know the project is doing well because there are updates like this every now and then.
Yes i believe  that! Remember the more wallet they have in exchange before the end of ico will get beter future not just with the ico but for the investors.. Trust is one of the most imlortant thing to build and it is hard to get if there will be no wallet in the community
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
Join me and the group of trailblazers in Nimfamoney Telegram chat: https://t.me/Nimfamoney

okay founder we'll join u on telegram thanks

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
a little time to token sale ends, it really has a great progress. waiting for the exchange.

NIMFAMONEYNEWS: NIMFA token was SUCCESSFULLY added to https://www.myetherwallet.com/  as a basic Ethereum token.
you can check it by yourself and nimfa still working to have more wallet on list! s owe can assure they are working hard !
That was nice mate, it is truly that Nimfa doing their best to make the client be satisfy to their service.  We are close to countdown now, so exciting what could be the outcome ofthis successful one project of Nimfa.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

you can check this token on cryptocompare too.. so better get your token now and add to your portfolio! nimfamoney will rise so no worries bout it this will be a successful project
I registered on the site, I wait for the bounty company.

Sergey, that's awesome! Cheesy Welcome!
Bounty campaign IS LIVE RIGHT NOW!

Send your referral link to the unlimited number of your friends whose registration will be linked to your account
>>>
The partners that you invite purchase NIMFA tokens during the official period of the ICO
>>>
You receive 2.5% of the total NIMFA token purchase amount made by all your referral partners at the ICO
>>>
Your referral partners will also receive 2.5% of their NIMFA token purchases as a bonus

Example: You have invited 100 friends to Nimfamoney ICO
and they have bought 100000 NIMFA tokens =
You will get 2500 (2.5%) NIMFA tokens as a bonus.

sir founder that's awesome we could earn more by referring others too! And also they could earn as i earn also that is very interesting! More power
yes we could invite others in order to share to them this amazing project that we had
Join me and the group of trailblazers in Nimfamoney Telegram chat: https://t.me/Nimfamoney

sir founder are there updates on nimfamoney on telegram? More power sir's hope this project will continue to inspire us all
How is the ICO going on now guys? Oh! There's only 2 days left for the ico, i hope no body will be left out before the ico ends on the 30th. Rare opportunities like this ico is too good to pass by.
Yeah,this opportunity is the best. We hope that we could not just earn from keeping this thread posted but also helping this project become on top.
Raised
518.18593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 273.92

visit https://nimfamoney.io/ico and be updated time to time
wow thats very great guys! Look it raised over $100 plus more members are coming xoxo
How is the ICO going on now guys? Oh! There's only 2 days left for the ico, i hope no body will be left out before the ico ends on the 30th. Rare opportunities like this ico is too good to pass by.
Yeah,this opportunity is the best. We hope that we could not just earn from keeping this thread posted but also helping this project become on top.
Yes. It will be a good feeling to find out that this project turned out to be successful and knowing that we were part of its success buy making it known to others by word of mouth and by social media advertisements. In short word, making noise about it.
yes and i do believe also that it will turned out well as well as all of us who took our time and take time to be here helping this project.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139

#NIMFAMONEYNEWS:

Nimfamoney was invited by Sberbank (https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SBRCY/),
Russia's №1 bank, to join it's event: SBERTALKS 2.0.

Proof: http://sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389 (sorry but this business-media is only in Russian language). We will share our humble experience in blockchain, ICO and cryptocurrencies on this event.

Get NIMFA tokens now: https://nimfamoney.io/

Sberbank is the largest bank in Russia. And the Third largest bank in Europe. Whatever NIMFA and Sberbank talked about here in the event, I believe there is something big that they are planning to have.
That might be a good back up or plan..if they delivered it so smooth even they didnt ( if) thats a good start...
Sberbank will back them up and continue the project.. Then investors wil come late though still good.

This is a really good news that Sberbank will be one of their supporter in this project if they got what sberbank wants. Many investor is just waiting for the opportunity to grab this chance but in the mean time they are just being quite.

That is a sure deal! because bank is wise, they will invest on a business that has continues profit and as we all know nimfa has it! continues profit to its lendee and how sure we are it will not stop? well lendee will profit on the loan they get for investinng there fore they will have more nimfa token and much bigger loan on the next cycle that gives nimfa bigger profit on every bracket.
If i will register on site platform and make a transaction will my identity will be secured?
Will the integrity of information will also be secured?Is the transaction status will be authentic?

Yes, your personal details are secured and its betwwen you and the company only, they surely protecting the privacy of their clients.
So what are you waiting for brother avail your tokens and invest now 2 days to go to end its ico period. Good luck to us.

hahaha yes i will what about you are you investing on nimfa too ?

Yes I invest worth 300usd for nimfa. Lets rock and roll.. Cheers 😊
wow! Hearing more from you guys soon about your experience in being one of the nimfaclients hahah
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
I can't even Imagine how Nimfa works once you avail it service offer. Like for example,
You have 2000$ for investing in cryptocurrency, then you are purchasing 3 tokens on ico or exchange with your 2000$, and the 3  new crytpos increase in value by 100% in just 10days, then your 2000$ will become 4000$, therefore you profit was 2000$.
 Does Paypal or Bitpay have this kind of service offer to their clients, Though I'm not comparing Utrust to them but the unique offer was really good. Wink

Nimfa has a potential 10x growth within the next few months or more coz they have unique offer. can't wait to see this in the market
once nimfa launched and the ico has ended all we need to wait is the project to move and start having loan! no need for new investors as the nimfa project is sself sufficient and will grow the value and stocks itself with the 3.3% deposit before the loan ad the 1-% profit will go directly to the fund that will circulate again in the market!
Pages:
Jump to: