Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 22068 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
I have long held my nimfamoney token and I missed a lot of news about this token. I am currently confused, what should I do with this token?
please guidance and directions.
+1
I don't understand when and how you'll exchange my NIMFA tokens to Webfree tokens?
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I have long held my nimfamoney token and I missed a lot of news about this token. I am currently confused, what should I do with this token?
please guidance and directions.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
When this all new stuff going to start official date?
Is there swap for NIMFA to that new coin Webfree? Or what is clue?
When whitepaper will be finish for that new coin/token?
Thanks
Activity: 166

💫 THE TIMES THE ARE A-CHANGIN': MUST-READ 💫

Why stop Nimfamoney? And what’s next? NIMFA: what to do with tokens? Discover below.

So why to stop it?

Because on practice the NIMFA-tokens cryptoleverage was working only on a bullish market & as a founder & CEO
I want to build a sustainable organization with a business model that doesn’t depend on the market’s circumstances.

Why start from the scratch?

My bad: I haven’t used a vesting model and Nimfamoney’s developers
were selling their NIMFA tokens as hell while I was spending all the funds on marketing
(marketing which lead to the growth from $0.05 per 1 NIMFA in November 2017 to $20.13 on January, 14).

NB: Personally I haven’t sold even 1 NIMFA token during the whole path.

Today I’m starting «Webfree».

What is Webfree?

Webfree is a hardware for maintaining Web 3.0 infrastructure
& protocol for DApps and Web 3.0 apps' users.

You are welcome:
https://t.me/webfreeofficial

Do you hold NIMFA? That’s why it’s great:
Nimfamoney ICO contributors & NIMFA holders will receive
Webfree’s tokens during the special period of time that would be announced.
New tokens will be delivered to you from my own pocket.

Please, keep in mind that today’s cryptospace is close to a venture capital world and has no guarantees.
I mean you can blame me that I haven’t thought about vesting at the start and devs gone wild
and have sold their NIMFA with no long-term intentions to hold it and create a great company.

And you can talk like that: «Screw you. You weren’t able to build a simple lending platform.
You’re not even close to be capable to create a hardware for Web 3.0 and build a company.
That’s unrealistic and you will fail». And such words will be your personal opinion.

However, I don’t give a heck about someone from a crowd who thinks that I can or can’t do something.
Keep your talks and chill because you won’t do nothing in your short life at all, be sure.

Yes, Nimfamoney is mine and just mine responsibility — with all it’s good moments:
like $20 per 1 NIMFA, and bad ones like unsustainable business model that was chosen by me on the start.

But I will keep moving. Would you join?

For those who do things in life, for those who were sending me everyday words of appreciation & support in PM
— welcome to the «Webfree» and prepare for the journey!

https://t.me/webfreeofficial

P.S.: Need any clarification about Nimfamoney’s game changing move or Webfree?
Feel free to PM me (have small issues there at the moment with Telegram in Russia:
governments banned it but I guess I will use proxy so it’s fine ).

Max, ex. Nimfamoney Founder & CEO
Activity: 166
I m not sure what's going on but not good NIMFAMONEY website down, any info about this?

They don't have any active markets too. Their twitter account used to tweets actively but lately it is gone inactive. It looks like the team have finally decided to run away? Because if not they are supposed to give us even simple updates.

We’re changing the business model because NIMFA tokens leverage is only workable in a bullish market. Stay tuned and feel free to write me any questions in PM on Telegram: @maxNIMFA
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
I m not sure what's going on but not good NIMFAMONEY website down, any info about this?

They don't have any active markets too. Their twitter account used to tweets actively but lately it is gone inactive. It looks like the team have finally decided to run away? Because if not they are supposed to give us even simple updates.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 good to see this project, with a delicious bounty picture and i think that in the near future this will become a client of this company,hope will continue to grow Wink
Activity: 81
I'm just a bit frustrated that since I bought nimfa to use as margin leverage, I hope that that functionality still remains. the reasoning behind why they want to move from that is because it's apparently only useful in a bull marketwhich, no shit, you never want to take a loan on something that depreciates in value but that doesn't make it useless thats like saying that boats aren't good ideas because they only work in water.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253

Where are the devs now? No market available in trading. No updates from devs even in their twitter. They're slacking or they just want to give up this project? Crypto definitely needs regulation then because of projects like this.
Activity: 28

I immediately attracted this project, with a delicious bounty picture! I think that in the near future I will become a client of this company
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
I noticed last week could not see nimfamoney in coinmarketcap and now nimfa is already accessible again.  Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

Yes Nimfa is in coinmarketcap but it is sad to see that there is no market available on this. The team is probably talking with some exchanges to list Nimfa and hopefully they will succeed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I noticed last week could not see nimfamoney in coinmarketcap and now nimfa is already accessible again.  Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/
Activity: 210
If you guys get a working product with smart contracts and a new exchange by the middle of spring, then this project is ahead of 90% of the other blockchain projects Cheesy
Activity: 70
I have a good attitude to this project. I see no reason not to trust the team
Activity: 126
I am happy things are actually getting done.If they can follow the roadmap people should stop bitching
Activity: 60
Why Nimfa money removed from coinmarketcap, because no one trade on earthdelta or what?

In fact, data of NIMFA is still being tracked by CMC .It had been temporaly dissapeared from CMC due to the problem from Etherdelta
You can check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/

What we cap expect this now is to list Nimfa on new other exchanges. And this one is considered to be worked now (https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/NIMFA-ETH)

So hope that everything recover shortly.
Why Nimfa money removed from coinmarketcap, because no one trade on earthdelta or what?
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
It seem like freezed on trading NIMFA due to having problem from Etherdelta and the peer to peer exchange as Idex is not enough reputation to attract people to trade Nimfa. Therefore, listing this token to new decentralised exchanges soon is nescessary before people lose their loyalty about this project.

Etherdela is working back just recently but I cannot really trust it as I keep on hearing from different people losing their funds. Idex have no volume so seriously Nimfa needs another solid exchange. 
Activity: 60
It seem like freezed on trading NIMFA due to having problem from Etherdelta and the peer to peer exchange as Idex is not enough reputation to attract people to trade Nimfa. Therefore, listing this token to new decentralised exchanges soon is nescessary before people lose their loyalty about this project.
Pages:
Jump to: