Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]🌟GET 3 TOKENS FOR 1🌟—Nimfamoney—CRYPTOLENDING PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 22068 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
ICOs are everywhere suddenly. When was the first ICO staged?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Announcement from CEO
------
❤️ NIMFAMONEY PLATFORM IS LIVE!

Sign up now on 🔐 https://platform.nimfamoney.io 🔐  to have an access to the platform. So when you will be able to receive a cryptoloan and convert your NIMFA to x3 NIMFA amount? The answer is... RIGHT NOW!

🔑  3 STEPS TO START USING NIMFAMONEY:

1️⃣ 1st step is to deposit your NIMFA to the platform in order to convert in to the cryptoloan of x3 NIMFA amount. Click «Deposit» button and you will see the address you will need to fund in order to transfer you tokens to the platform. Also you will need some ETH (~0.05) for making transactions with your cryptoloan while using in in future to get other cryptocurrencies.

2️⃣ 2nd step is to wait till your NIMFA will be transfered to the platform and your balances will be available. Deposit — your NIMFA you have transfered. Loan — NIMFA you can receive as a leverage. Available — total amount of the cryptoloan.

2️⃣ 3nd step is to click «Take a loan» button and type in your NIMFA tokens amount (remember that you have to wait till your NIMFA will be transfered to the platform from your wallet).

Do it today and wait for further instructions. If you have made everything that is described in the 3 steps you will be added to the queue for receiving your first NIMFA tokens cryptoloan.

If you did it please contact @maxNIMFA with a simple personal message: «MAXIDIDIT!» and write the NIMFA amount you have transfered to the platform. It is not obligatory.

🍀 TODAY IS A START! Don't panic and don’t be hurry. Just start from the 3 steps and receive your cryptoloan. We will provide you with «How to Use the Nimfamoney Platform» guide and will send further information in next few days.

🏢 As you will see on the platform All NIMFA available for loans in cryptofund today is 870. It's just a matter of time we will fund it with tens of thousands of NIMFA to start issuing cryptoloans for you.

💌 NEED HELP? Just click «HELP ME!» button in the platform menu and describe your problem or ask your question. We will receive it and aswer you shortly!

Thank you for the update and good news, I will start make loan I just register on nimfa money, and I will see all good from this project.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think NIMFA is great in the market with a good price. I also did not expect Nimfa to be up to such a high price. although not yet entered marketcap.
Activity: 238
UFR pumped like crazy and it was mostly because it was on Cryptopia. 98% of its daily volume is there.Hope the coming exchange will do the same for this
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I saw NIMFA TOKEN have big  change in price ,go up and down every day, is that because loan still not stable or still not big market cap?
Activity: 118
NEW VIDEO! 🍀 NIMFA-YEAR: WEEK #2 RESULTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDMgd-dAmSU

— NIMFA-to-ETH sticking cryptoloans
— NIMFA token's price high volatility
— 🔥600+ Nimamanians in the community!

...And more in the update (January, 21st) by Nimfamoney's Founder & CEO. Watch now to discover all Nimfanews!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Announcement from CEO
------

Sign up now on 🔐 https://platform.nimfamoney.io 🔐  to have an access to the platform. So when you will be able to receive a cryptoloan and convert your NIMFA to x3 NIMFA amount? The answer is... RIGHT NOW!

1️⃣ 1st step is to deposit your NIMFA to the platform in order to convert in to the cryptoloan of x3 NIMFA amount. Click «Deposit» button and you will see the address you will need to fund in order to transfer you tokens to the platform. Also you will need some ETH (~0.05) for making transactions with your cryptoloan while using in in future to get other cryptocurrencies.

2️⃣ 2nd step is to wait till your NIMFA will be transfered to the platform and your balances will be available. Deposit — your NIMFA you have transfered. Loan — NIMFA you can receive as a leverage. Available — total amount of the cryptoloan.

2️⃣ 3nd step is to click «Take a loan» button and type in your NIMFA tokens amount (remember that you have to wait till your NIMFA will be transfered to the platform from your wallet).

Do it today and wait for further instructions. If you have made everything that is described in the 3 steps you will be added to the queue for receiving your first NIMFA tokens cryptoloan.

If you did it please contact @maxNIMFA with a simple personal message: «MAXIDIDIT!» and write the NIMFA amount you have transfered to the platform. It is not obligatory.

🍀 TODAY IS A START! Don't panic and don’t be hurry. Just start from the 3 steps and receive your cryptoloan. We will provide you with «How to Use the Nimfamoney Platform» guide and will send further information in next few days.

🏢 As you will see on the platform All NIMFA available for loans in cryptofund today is 870. It's just a matter of time we will fund it with tens of thousands of NIMFA to start issuing cryptoloans for you.

💌 NEED HELP? Just click «HELP ME!» button in the platform menu and describe your problem or ask your question. We will receive it and aswer you shortly!

cadilac9999 thank you for the update and good news.  Can I already have a Nimfa platform or a little better to wait? 
Activity: 118
Announcement from CEO
------

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
The IcO is end , so how much the funds has been collected it is okay or enough or not? I hope it is okay so those people invest in nimfamoney coin will becoms happy because in the future they earn a lot of profit because nimfemoney will increase the price. So once they list exchanges in exchanges site its better if you invest fast in this coin because they increase fast.
Raised
518.83593976 ETH

NIMFA created

Start Date
29 august 2017

End Date
30 september 2017

Start Block

End Block

Exchange Rate
1 ETH = 110 NIMFA

Raised
$150 462.42

FINAL AND DONE!!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
When Nimfamoney website going back and when token will be listed to coinmarketcap.com? Thank you

Its already on coinmarketcap you can check this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nimfamoney/#markets
But suddenly we cannot know the exact time when the website will going back to normal as of now nimfamoney are listed in ED I hope they move in centralized exchange site soon but the price are really awesome its continue to rise up.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
When Nimfamoney website going back and when token will be listed to coinmarketcap.com? Thank you
Activity: 50
Is this growing? How much did you purchase each Nimfa to start with?
Activity: 154
Let's countdown to relaunch officially NIMFA cryptoloan platform. NIMFA goes to the MOONNNNNNNNN !!!

Feel happy for your news, when will NIMFA go to the moon?
Activity: 31
If i move money to ED from metamask, put buy orders etc, will the account get recognized automatically when you connect the same metamask wallet???
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Can the residents of China buy tokens if they live in another country?
Yes you can buy on etherdelta or mercatox  Wink
Activity: 68
Can the residents of China buy tokens if they live in another country?
Activity: 378
Good news: 3 Hours left Nimfamoney platform will launch, look what CEO & DEV says on Telegram
"Welcome to everyone in the community and shares his vision about Nimfamoney development & Nimfa price"
don't miss opportunity just buy some Nimfa from now or cry later
Activity: 49
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
Nimfamoney is now listed on CoinCodex!

I think etherdelta still bigger volume. Etherdelta no volume for crap coins, but with Nimfa actually lots of trades because there is interest
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
there are so many people who has the story of RUG RTO RICHEST .. thy say those are one in a million people! but nimfa has a plan and will make it 1 is to 1 on their project.

To good to be true ! but it is all true and much better than good . i did invest my savings here withdrawn my ETH from those trading platform and put it on Nimfa ! i believe on this 100% i'm not into rug but i will be richer.
this is so true ! i will share my stories once i made up on the top, im sure many people will be interested bout my stories and will find out how nimfa help me alot to make it .
Pages:
Jump to: