Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 16. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How would you make sure that the loan is repaid? Trust factor is being bound to property? Or to crypto assets? There should be no trust when it comes to lending. Only a fact that the loan is repaid no matter what. Could you please specify methods in risk-analytics?

A major part of the platform is a system of p2p partnerships with debt collectors. Its about if someone borrows money, and they cant return the money within time. Collectors use "soft collection". It is texts, papers and social channels. And people return to the Gelios, because they need money. Of course the default cases will happen, but the rates in such countries are also high.
we are saying that will be normal default rate at 25-30%, which is ok for microloan market.
Soft collection, which is normal practice for this market and works well.
Fraud is the essential part of default, though the system designed to minimise it, as much as we can make it
Also there are cases in US, when the court said to return BTC in a loan
And this overall trend to regulation, as you may see
If everything was regulated, it will not be small startups, but huge corporations.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How would you make sure that the loan is repaid? Trust factor is being bound to property? Or to crypto assets? There should be no trust when it comes to lending. Only a fact that the loan is repaid no matter what. Could you please specify methods in risk-analytics?
I heard the preSALE is live for 2 days. How much have been collected so far??

23 764 tokens is sold for now
What if i send less then 50$ worth of ether?

The minimum is 50 dollar worth in Eth. If you send less, your transaction will not be recognized and you may loose your Etherium.
Activity: 59
What if i send less then 50$ worth of ether?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I heard the preSALE is live for 2 days. How much have been collected so far??
How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?
Advisors here as in any project will provide all the possible help and PR( marketing) on all the conferencese and events where they will participate
Hi, thank you for you question.
One of our advisers is Anton Pushkov, Gelios' resident legal expert. He help us in legal advice on ICO specifics throughout the token sale, prove our legal compliance to major buyers and exchanges and so on.
Activity: 490
Can you please explain me the token utility?

The Gelios token is thea unique tool to build a decentralized ecosystem, specialized onin the cryptocurrency lending business.
The future development of the platform also implies token usage for lending in other crypto- currencies, buying membership on the platform or as remuneration for using decentralized credit bureau or enterprise version of the system, that makes it pure utility token.

You can use token on the platform in transactions between:

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
The fees will be in tokens or ETH?
It depends on the website mechanism. If all transactions will be onchain then fees will be in ETh for sure. But if it will be like points system only then it will be possible to pay the fees in tokens
If all transactions will be only as a points transfers then what is the reason for fees at all?
Thats why I think all the transactions will be onchain and fees would be taken in ETH
If so Im very curious how devs are going to solve the problem with ETH transaction speed and enormous fees
actually it is not their responsibilty..It is all up to ETH team. A lot of project, not only Gelios, hope ETH will be scaled soon
Merit: 22

The Gelios token is thea unique tool to build a decentralized ecosystem, specialized onin the cryptocurrency lending business.
The future development of the platform also implies token usage for lending in other crypto- currencies, buying membership on the platform or as remuneration for using decentralized credit bureau or enterprise version of the system, that makes it pure utility token.

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
It depends on the website mechanism. If all transactions will be onchain then fees will be in ETh for sure. But if it will be like points system only then it will be possible to pay the fees in tokens
If all transactions will be only as a points transfers then what is the reason for fees at all?
Thats why I think all the transactions will be onchain and fees would be taken in ETH
If so Im very curious how devs are going to solve the problem with ETH transaction speed and enormous fees
The team here is very reliable and have enough skills to deal with it. IMHO
Merit: 11

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.

Thank you for your support. Stay turned.
Activity: 11
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Merit: 22

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
Merit: 11

Lender — Borrower

Lender — Risk-Analyst

Lender — Collector

Lender — Manager

Lender — KYC Provider
I asked for the difference between this and ETHLend and admins in telegram more or less didn't have an answer...

Hello! We answered you that Ethlend operate collateral loans. Gelios are focused on non-collateral loans in Gelios, that means risk-analytics methods must be more wide, including gathered metrics.

Activity: 190
I asked for the difference between this and ETHLend and admins in telegram more or less didn't have an answer...
Pages:
Jump to: