Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 15. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When is the working product and how do we potential investors see the progress made?

We point in roadmap that the main part will be ready till the end of 2018. I personally think we will make the first loan faster

We will stay in touch with community through social media and QA sessions
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
When is the working product and how do we potential investors see the progress made?
I believe it's a lot of questions, but when was your company established?

Ok, no problem.

Gelios is a part of Brainysoft. The main team, which is sometimes referred to as the “backbone” of the Brainysoft Company (formerly eStable web), has been developing automated accounting systems in the  eld of micro nance since May 2002.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
I believe it's a lot of questions, but when was your company established?
Participants Twitter Bounty too high requirements for me,i just got 250 follower only....

Everyone should comply to the rule. You have some time yet. We are waiting for you with 300 followers
Where can I check the experience of your CEO?? The biograpy or smth similar will be highly appreciated
The CEo here is very experienced
The main experience is developing of Brainysoft for more than 15 years, now 90 companies work on this SaaS service
Microloan companies, banks, pawnshops

Huge experience man! I think the rest of the team has the same level of experience

Thank you for your interest in Gelios project. Our CEO is Galina Bakhmeteva.

Here you are her Linkedin. You can find all info about here experience.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/galina-bakhmetyeva-785812109/

Interview with CEO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L4T4XAZpF8&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Where can I check the experience of your CEO?? The biograpy or smth similar will be highly appreciated
The main experience is developing of Brainysoft for more than 15 years, now 90 companies work on this SaaS service

Huge experience man! I think the rest of the team has the same level of experience
Activity: 462
Participants Twitter Bounty too high requirements for me,i just got 250 follower only....
Merit: 29

Activity: 490
Is your marketing and PR campaign ongoing?? I have not found any banner or article about gelios via the internet
Oh yes! And it is huge. I have just opened their website and now the gelios banners and ads are everywhere where Im going in th web Grin
Is your marketing and PR campaign ongoing?? I have not found any banner or article about gelios via the internet

Our marketing and PR campaign is ongoing. Follow us in FB https://www.facebook.com/geliosio/
You will learn the news one of the first
Gelios has been invited by the Nord Financial Group to present their project to investors. The event will take place on Thursday, January 25th in Moscow.
If you are interested in attending, follow the link (in Russian):
https://nord-financial-group.timepad.ru/event/642116/
Will u have 2 token distribution ( 1 for presale investors and one for the main sale ones) or one?

We have only one token distribution.
Will u have 2 token distribution ( 1 for presale investors and one for the main sale ones) or one?
Why have u chosen an ICO and not IPO?
I think it is obvious. It is much more convenient way of collecting funds. IMHO
Merit: 11
Why have u chosen an ICO and not IPO?
Merit: 22
Very promising project. if the team could ensure that all the debts and loans will be paid by borrowers this project will facr mass adoption much more soon then we could expect
It will happen for sure. It is only the matter of time. The process according to which all the loans and debts will be paid is perfectly described in WP
Very promising project. if the team could ensure that all the debts and loans will be paid by borrowers this project will facr mass adoption much more soon then we could expect
Pages:
Jump to: