Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 11. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have any news on what exchanges token will be listed?
Activity: 322
Im very impressed by this project! Probably one of the best ratings for all the winter ICOs. Hope the team will deliver everything described in WP in time. Then project will become huge for sure
All investors hope that) Well, the team here experienced enough so I think there will be no problem with schedule. By there way any news about exchange  listing?

Gelios is at the stage of negotiations with exchanges. Gelios token will be listed at least at 3 exchanges in one month after the end of ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Im very impressed by this project! Probably one of the best ratings for all the winter ICOs. Hope the team will deliver everything described in WP in time. Then project will become huge for sure
All investors hope that) Well, the team here experienced enough so I think there will be no problem with schedule. By there way any news about exchange  listing?
Activity: 476
no doubt the project will work with a team of reliable and good aim project will surely be a lot of investors who invested in the project so that the project can run successfully and the ico is running smoothly until completed.
Merit: 29
Nowdays most of exchanges list tokens only with listing fee. what is your position about that?
Are u ready to pay listing fee if it is asked for the purpose of token listing on popular exchange?
I think it will mostly depend on the ICO. How much team would collect. Only then it will be possible to speak about listing fees and other expances
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What is your core audience from ur point of u? What is that part of people u think will use ur project the most?
Very curious about this question!
People from countries with large lending rates will be able to take a more profitable loan. And vice versa. Target audience for Twitter and FB.
Nowdays most of exchanges list tokens only with listing fee. what is your position about that?
Are u ready to pay listing fee if it is asked for the purpose of token listing on popular exchange?

Yes, we are ready to pay. But I guess it’s not the topic for discussion here.
What is your core audience from ur point of u? What is that part of people u think will use ur project the most?
Very curious about this question!
How exactly I could benefit from the purchuasing this token?? Does it have some benefits of holding like an example?? Or why should it rise in price over the time??
Because of the demand. Have u read the WP Sir?? If yes u should now that this project will be successful anyway because the concept is really unique and the team is very reliable here. When the project faces mass adoption there will ve the press for tokens and they will rise in price
Activity: 108
How exactly I could benefit from the purchuasing this token?? Does it have some benefits of holding like an example?? Or why should it rise in price over the time??
Gelios is a KYC marketplace, so we have more than 20 uses of the token. You can use it in transactions between:
•     Lender — Borrower
•     Lender — Risk-Analyst
•     Lender — Collector
•     Lender — Manager
•     Lender — KYC Provider
•     Hedging of volatility risks So all the participants of the platform can use it for their purpose.
The amount of tokens is fixed and we see great interest to our product all over the world. So the token price will increase for sure. You can see details in our documents https://gelios.io/content/uploads/2018/01/Gelios_2.0.pdf
Merit: 11
What ICO trackers ur project is listed?? I wanna check out the score
ICO here will be stopped immidiately after reaching the hard cap in USD value? Or hardcap is fixed in ETH equivalent??

Hi! Hardcap is fixed in USD.
Activity: 490
ICO here will be stopped immidiately after reaching the hard cap in USD value? Or hardcap is fixed in ETH equivalent??
Gelios v. Bitconnect: The difference couldn’t be more obvious.

We at Gelios have been hard at work over the last few months preparing for our Pre-ICO, which
launched just a week ago. We have made a huge effort to get to know the cryptocurrency community and to find out what issues are most important to them.
Over the last couple of weeks, in light of some recent, major, news stories, we have been getting one question over and over again:
How is Gelios different from Bitconnect?
Read new article on Medium. Link below.

https://medium.com/@gelios.io/gelios-v-bitconnect-the-difference-couldnt-be-more-obvious-5c100ce6ccaf
Activity: 108
what about parthenrships?? Do u have any?? In particular with other crypto based start ups?
We are working hard to be integrated into bancor ecosystem. Stay tuned for futher updates.
Pages:
Jump to: