Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 14. (Read 4212 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Don't understand. Where all the personal data will be stored?

There is no huge upgrade here - the blockchain anonymous transactions will be connected to the database

From one hand it lets risk analysts to use blockchain to upgrade algorithms

On other hand to connect blockchain data to personal info

I mean passport photos fingerprints location data. Where is it going to be stored and how is it going to be protected
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

If u mean some records, docs, and similar then on amazon AWS
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
after I read some of your plans and explanations on the previous page, this is a project that has a very good team ... and I'm sure if this project will reach the point of success in the future
Activity: 322

There is no huge upgrade here - the blockchain anonymous transactions will be connected to the database

From one hand it lets risk analysts to use blockchain to upgrade algorithms

On other hand to connect blockchain data to personal info
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What is the tiker of this project?? And the logo also?

The ticker of our token is Gelios. And logo is Gls.
Activity: 406
What is the tiker of this project?? And the logo also?
is it possible to subbmit your token to MEW now?
What is the smart contract, token symbol and decimals??

You can use our Instruction "GELIOS PRE-ICOHOW TO INVEST"
https://www.dropbox.com/s/treew18td2agb5d/invest.pdf?dl=0
The same with mew, add custom token and input this info.

Investors area - https://ico.gelios.io/                OFFICIAL Smart-contract - 0x5c7621f7afb14b9ab20fefede40b428d9b4429f2

Activity: 448
Very strong project with solid team and approach. I will definitely take part
I agree with you this is indeed of great projects and have a strong team also in it thus makes this project attractive to many people, I hope the project can succeed and I also support this project to go forward.
is it possible to subbmit your token to MEW now?
What is the smart contract, token symbol and decimals??
Dear team,
What can you compare this platform to?
Im curious who are your competitors in crypto from your point of view

Good question!  There is no such product on the market, the demand is high.

Got questions about the Gelios? Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=perxKPv3Fqk
Our  Youtube live-stream will take place at 16:00pm, January 25th.
In this webinar our legal adviser Anton Pushkov will cover the legal structure of our token, why we incorporated in UK and will answer all your questions Web...

Merit: 22
Very strong project with solid team and approach. I will definitely take part
Merit: 11
Dear team,
There are no direct competitors as far as I know. This project is unique
Activity: 490
Dear team,
Im trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start up??? What problem is solved by the solution offered?
thx

The market for alternate  finance has gained popularity in recent years. A  finding by
Transparency Market Research suggests that “the opportunity in the global peer-to-peer market will be worth $897.85 billion by the year 2024, from $26.16 billion in 2015
The market is anticipated to rise at a whopping CAGR [Compound Annual Growth Rate] of 48.2% between 2016 and 2024."
All this info you can find in Gelios WP. https://gelios.io/content/uploads/2018/01/Gelios-Whitepaper-016-disclaimers.pdf

Here is big article about P2P market.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/08/31/868470/0/en/Increasing-Small-Business-Units-to-Act-as-Building-Blocks-for-Peer-to-Peer-Lending-Market.html
Im trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start up??? What problem is solved by the solution offered?
thx
Actually I dont see the real need of blockchain here..Seems like this project could be easily done without blockchain tech
Transparancy, the generation of publicly verifiable (distributed generation) randomness, ensured smart-contract based payoffs, unique ability to design economic incentives within the ecosystem. It is all that blockchain provides here
Very good explanation Sir. This project needs blockchain for sure
Merit: 29
Actually I dont see the real need of blockchain here..Seems like this project could be easily done without blockchain tech
Transparancy, the generation of publicly verifiable (distributed generation) randomness, ensured smart-contract based payoffs, unique ability to design economic incentives within the ecosystem. It is all that blockchain provides here
Pages:
Jump to: