Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 15. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
This ICO project has a high rating . Quality inspires me to participate. If the team comply with the conditions of the road map, the token will be able to take the leading position among the tokens attached to precious metals.
GIGZI suggested that the very rapid development of your project. We will be able to more accurately know about the timing of development after the opening of the Crowdsale, but now the team is on scheduled road. 
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
I understand that we will be able to see the prototype wallet soon. I don't quite understand how Treasury presentation will occur. These features will be added later in wallet Gigzi?

I think we will learn more about this soon. The fact that the Perth Mint is already a partner of the project makes me happy, and I think that beta-testing the first two products will tell the maximum clear on the work in the system.
Activity: 238
As an experienced investor I would like to see my money and data protected. There are a lot of projects in the crypto market but this one, Gigzi, is something absolutely authentic. In my opinion Gigzi is worth an investment, because with GIGZI you can forget about currency rate instability forever.
Activity: 420
I understand that we will be able to see the prototype wallet soon. I don't quite understand how Treasury presentation will occur. These features will be added later in wallet Gigzi?
Activity: 336
This ICO project has a high rating . Quality inspires me to participate. If the team comply with the conditions of the road map, the token will be able to take the leading position among the tokens attached to precious metals.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have been looking for such a platform for at least two months. The efficiency and security features of Gigzi project made a big impression on me! The financial system approaches are absolutely perfect!
Activity: 434
To win the trust of users, projects  ICOs must show its maximum efficiency and reliability of the products. I saw that the team showed smart contract and he has good grades. I hope that reputable partners as well affect the expansion of the number of participants.
Activity: 350
The usage of a special key is a very good solution for crypto wallet vulnerability problem. Gigzi has formed a strong partnership with IrisTech in the realm of biometric security, which can be customized for blockchain applications.

I like the idea of using iris for logon. This decision of the highest category security and for ordinary users is important.  Because this protection is already among the reputable companies.
Activity: 228
I’ve looked through the whitepaper, and you know what? I’ve made the conclusion that the project is just amazing! Yeah, the precious metal usage is absolutely wonderful, but the rewarding system makes it even better!
Now there are a lot of Wealth projects that work on the blockchain, tell me what are the advantages of your platform in front of other platforms running on the blockchain?

You can compare their characteristics in the table. Developers understand that everyone will look for these indicators, and they offered quick access to information.

https://gigzi.com/comparison
digital technologies continue to evolve further. New projects must offer more opportunities to attract participants from existing systems. I think Gigzi will cope with the task.
Developer experience and the support of the world community will help to make the system transparent and demand on the world market. I think that we learn about the interaction of Gigzi and blockchain community after a speech at the Summit in London.
Activity: 28
The usage of a special key is a very good solution for crypto wallet vulnerability problem. Gigzi has formed a strong partnership with IrisTech in the realm of biometric security, which can be customized for blockchain applications.
Activity: 196
Those who really want to protect yourself and preserve the value of the investment will be here. Participation in investing gives a guaranteed profit, and I'm glad I found out about this project on time.
Activity: 220
The exchange is highly protected, it is a very significant aspect for me as for an investor. Also, requirements aren’t so strict, so you can just register on the platform and begin trading. Very well! Thanks Gigzi for that!
Activity: 476
Now there are a lot of Wealth projects that work on the blockchain, tell me what are the advantages of your platform in front of other platforms running on the blockchain?

You can compare their characteristics in the table. Developers understand that everyone will look for these indicators, and they offered quick access to information.

digital technologies continue to evolve further. New projects must offer more opportunities to attract participants from existing systems. I think Gigzi will cope with the task.
Activity: 336

Activity: 13
Optional biometric security is a real discovery for me! I’ve never seen this kind of protection in a blockchain project before. It will provide the high protection for finances. This is a cool innovation from Gigzi!
Activity: 378
me quite satisfied, as the team continues to work on the project. Investors have great interest in the presentation of the prototype of the wallet. This would be a great event for sale Crowdsale.
well, I was ready to invest in the project. Early investors and followers can get great bonuses for what they were able to see the potential in the development of the ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Gigzi Treasury was able to gain the trust of  large partner at an early stage of development. For me this is a high performance team in the negotiation process. I am glad to see such a competence team.
Activity: 14
I like the instant conversion between Gigzi Black and Metal crypto-assets using live exchange rates. The interaction provides stability and security of wealth. That’s impressive!
Pages:
Jump to: