Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 14. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Application GZB when paying for goods and services will be relevant to many of the regions where the system gets local partners. I hope that the territorial expansion of the system will be fast.
And already we can understand what region is the first added to work with local partners? I don't quite understand how they will be attracted to work with GIGZI.
I trust the team. It seems to me that when they add the Exchange  for testing  in Gigzi system, this situation will be understood.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
First of all, I'd like to say that I like the platform concept. To be more specific, there are no restricted areas, so every country citizen can participate in the project. It's a rare thing when a Blockchain project has no restricted areas. So I will be the platform contributor!

for participants of the ICO, anonymity is a big advantage. I think that in this way the project will be able to collect the necessary amount of investment for the timely completion of development.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
The token price is very reasonable. For some people 0.0025 ETH would seem too low, but not for me. The project has a bright future, I assure you! So, I'd like to be the Gigzi project participant.
Activity: 448
Good work. I am sure that after all the products in the year 2020 we will be able to see great demand for token GZB. I use now a discount during Crowdsale.
Activity: 213
First of all, I'd like to say that I like the platform concept. To be more specific, there are no restricted areas, so every country citizen can participate in the project. It's a rare thing when a Blockchain project has no restricted areas. So I will be the platform contributor!
Activity: 322
Application GZB when paying for goods and services will be relevant to many of the regions where the system gets local partners. I hope that the territorial expansion of the system will be fast.
And already we can understand what region is the first added to work with local partners? I don't quite understand how they will be attracted to work with GIGZI.
Activity: 434
Activity: 153
The main value of this project is the opportunity to use precious metals. Also, it's about the law aspects, I mean precious metals' usage regulation. So the project is legal imo. Splendid, Gigzi!
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
There are many problems in the crypto market for now. I hope that Gigzi platform can help to solve at least a few of them…
Volatility, both micro- and macro-fluctuations, is always a trouble on the crypto market. That’s why it is so difficult to put crypto into the everyday life. But still there is Gigzi platform, where developers have amazing ideas on how to manage this problem. I truly believe in this project, it’s worth a big support!
it is true that the idea that was found by the founder of the GIGZI project was very useful, I hope that the GIGZI project is able to achieve the dreams that have been implemented, because there will be many people in need
Activity: 216
There are many problems in the crypto market for now. I hope that Gigzi platform can help to solve at least a few of them…
Volatility, both micro- and macro-fluctuations, is always a trouble on the crypto market. That’s why it is so difficult to put crypto into the everyday life. But still there is Gigzi platform, where developers have amazing ideas on how to manage this problem. I truly believe in this project, it’s worth a big support!
Concerning the platform security standards I must admit that Gigzi will give a chance for users to protect private keys and gain the access with its own unique iris configuration.
well, I see that the community is very actively involved in advancing the project. At this stage of the campaign Bounty copes with this task and a lot of people learned about Gigzi. And I hope that now these users will explore the benefits of the project to participate in investing.
and many active participants are able to make the name of the GIGZI project more well-known and reputable should the GIGZI team also make it better to power the prospect so that it can attract the attention of investors and I am one of the supporters of the GIGZI project I will support until success
Activity: 350
Stability, Security and Wealth protection are three basic principles of the system GIGZI. I appreciate these opportunities and if the system starts to work, then definitely I will user.
I read that the team has a development plan, but I wanted to understand about the number of participants in the system. It is possible that the command performs an analysis of the market of precious metals or something else, to have an understanding of the situation?
Stability, Security and Wealth protection are three basic principles of the system GIGZI. I appreciate these opportunities and if the system starts to work, then definitely I will user.
of course because this is very unfortunate if we are involved with the GIGZI project, from the 3 concepts that you have mentioned above I am increasingly convinced of the GIGZI project, if the team really does it it will definitely succeed
Activity: 392
well, I see that the community is very actively involved in advancing the project. At this stage of the campaign Bounty copes with this task and a lot of people learned about Gigzi. And I hope that now these users will explore the benefits of the project to participate in investing.
Activity: 364
Activity: 30
Activity: 201
Activity: 162
I have very ambitious plans to invest in Gigzi project. I have been searching an ICO platform that’ll fit me in every parameter, and eventually I found Gigzi. I’m not an amateur and know something about ICO environment. Taking Gigzi ecosystem’s features into consideration, I still can’t see anything better than this platform. May success attend you, guys! Seriously, your standards are very high!
Activity: 17
The vulnerability is not about the Gigzi project. Thanks to the iris key which is the main platform security system element, money and data are highly protected. Well done!
Activity: 156
I've already searched for the project team. Well, the first thing I would like to emphasise is the professional approach: all team members are highly experienced. Also there is a big number of young developers in the Gigzi team and I appreciate that. Nice job!
Pages:
Jump to: