Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 13. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
now advertising campaign plays an important role to promote the project of ICO, but no less important, and advertising for the system during startup for each product. I read that the team will be active in this period. I will definitely watch out for new information.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
the final phase of development of the system allegedly take place in 2020. I think at this point the system will receive good  preparation, and a large number of users who are able to work with all Gigzi products.
GIGZI has a great plan for the year 2019. I am interested in developing tools for merchants and use the gold card. How will develop private Gigzi network ?
The question here is about the method  NFC (near-field communication). Payment is only possible with the help of GZG.  But we have no description of the infrastructure of sales points.
I think that we should not worry that the team will give us the necessary information in a timely manner. Details about the launch of Exchange and  debit cards will be important after the launch of the first product.
Activity: 322
The team conducts high-quality preparations for the sale of Crowdsale. I am impressed by the partnership with the Perth Mint. After all, this is the basis for the development of the system. And the development of a biometric device has a high degree of readiness. I now I wish all participants the right investment decisions.
Activity: 448
the final phase of development of the system allegedly take place in 2020. I think at this point the system will receive good  preparation, and a large number of users who are able to work with all Gigzi products.
GIGZI has a great plan for the year 2019. I am interested in developing tools for merchants and use the gold card. How will develop private Gigzi network ?
The question here is about the method  NFC (near-field communication). Payment is only possible with the help of GZG.  But we have no description of the infrastructure of sales points.
Activity: 271
I examined the project description, and I like all proposals from developers. Simple and fast application usage definitely will attract more consumers.
Payments in tokenised  gold opens great opportunities for owners of crypto-currency. As I understand it, this is the main goal. And of course this functionality will have many followers.
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
I examined the project description, and I like all proposals from developers. Simple and fast application usage definitely will attract more consumers.
Activity: 392
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have noticed one special feature. This platform doesn't include KYC technology. I don't know why, but I hope that it applies more developed security standards. Despite this fact, I'd like to be part of the Gigzi project.
Activity: 183
The concept and purpose of this project are very good. This is the basis that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope that the developers of the team can do everything possible with every opportunity, so that this project will become a big and useful project for many people wish
Team promises to run its system fairly quickly. I can see their desire and I like such a prospect for the near future. In addition to safe storage, I can get additional profits and quickly work with their assets. Everyone dreams about it. Cheesy
Oh, is just what I need. I am glad that  found GIGZI in the early stage of the ICO. Such a chance for investors in financial systems rarely. I wish the developers of successful completion of all stages. 
Access to the gold  bars for small investors was not as simple as GIGZI system can do. I hope that they will start work without a glitch during product testing.
Activity: 420
Is there any chance that the project team will do a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I guess making a video shouldn't be a problem, is it?

This is a very interesting idea. I think that the team is planning something similar, because developers have opened  YouTube channel for Gigzi.
Activity: 213
Is there any chance that the project team will do a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I guess making a video shouldn't be a problem, is it?
Activity: 350
The concept and purpose of this project are very good. This is the basis that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope that the developers of the team can do everything possible with every opportunity, so that this project will become a big and useful project for many people wish
Team promises to run its system fairly quickly. I can see their desire and I like such a prospect for the near future. In addition to safe storage, I can get additional profits and quickly work with their assets. Everyone dreams about it. Cheesy
Oh, is just what I need. I am glad that  found GIGZI in the early stage of the ICO. Such a chance for investors in financial systems rarely. I wish the developers of successful completion of all stages. 
Activity: 364
Activity: 79
Team GIGZI uses a unique method of natural growth, with the help of the blocked part of the tokens in the amount of 90% of the total amount of the available tokens in the system for the transaction fee. This impressed me.
I am glad that the team is very effective in identifying their priorities and strategy for the development of the system. Developers offered us good bonuses to purchase tokens and provide an excellent opportunity to work in the system at the first stage. You're right, it's impressive.
Activity: 214
Very nice to see that every country could be the project’s participant. Concerning the ecosystem I'd like to admit that it is very rational and logically structured. But what I do like the most is the opportunity to invest in precious metals.
Activity: 266
Activity: 434
Team GIGZI uses a unique method of natural growth, with the help of the blocked part of the tokens in the amount of 90% of the total amount of the available tokens in the system for the transaction fee. This impressed me.
Activity: 144
What a good token price! You know, for this kind of platform it is almost nothing! I'd say that the ICO will become one of the best on the market! So I do want to be a part of the Gigzi project!
Activity: 193
First of all, I'd like to say that I like the platform concept. To be more specific, there are no restricted areas, so every country citizen can participate in the project. It's a rare thing when a Blockchain project has no restricted areas. So I will be the platform contributor!

for participants of the ICO, anonymity is a big advantage. I think that in this way the project will be able to collect the necessary amount of investment for the timely completion of development.

I think so too. The team took into account the fact that the owners of the gold tokens do not want to distribute their personal information. And that's cool.
Pages:
Jump to: