Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 57. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When we hold wealth there should be keen responsibility taken in every aspective as a challenging operation and all the decisions shall not degrade but instead the level up from existence that shows our level of growth and through Gigzi we have various management functions.
Activity: 378
Team behind the project is taking more challenges in meeting the goals set as per the white papers and the team was taking ownership in addressing the issues immediately that is bringing more goodwil for the project.
Activity: 336
I'm still hesitant whether it's true that everyone who works on this project will receive widgets every 80-90 days?
This idea is very good and deserves to be supported.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
I was glad to able to find this project with a great concepts and nice ideas integrated as making this Gigzi project and having a good community with a goal to be an independent wealth management here in the crypto currency community.
Being active in the community will able the team to gain more audience for their project and will help boost their promotion through people supporting them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
That the platform could find as much as possible supporters, for this purpose we have to at least try to make something useful to her promotion, and just to want it insufficiently.
Depend on how much effort thwy put in order to gain as many as investors or supporters they need, since they have a lot of option in doing so.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I was hoping that the Gigzi will come to gain more users, supporters and serious potential investors that will keep on maintaining the good performance and will serve as a motivation of the project for its continous developments.
That the platform could find as much as possible supporters, for this purpose we have to at least try to make something useful to her promotion, and just to want it insufficiently.
Activity: 518
I was glad to able to find this project with a great concepts and nice ideas integrated as making this Gigzi project and having a good community with a goal to be an independent wealth management here in the crypto currency community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Activity: 504
What an interesting project indeed! Well is is a good project that has a good platform as to be one of the popular crypto projects here in the crypto curreny community. Well this is a good looking forward project. I will keep.in watch of this project and see more updates and upcoming announcements.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
It is a matter of time to do an interview.This project is gaining so much popularity that it's a much needed wish.obviously this will help us to know more about tge project & how we can contribute towards this project 
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
Let's see how it will work. Maybe in the future we can see something like that. But I even see now. that this project is worthy of attention. In any case, I need more information.
I would like to have this opportunity. I think that such interviews can be conducted in the chat Telegram. This brings the idea of the project  to investors as close as possible.
In the Telegram it is inconvenient to conduct an interview. The best thing is to conduct an interview on YouTube. Then the credibility of the team will be higher.

Definitely an option to take so that those who seek to know more about the project could have a better understanding about it. Moreover, the concept is all about wealth management which most of the people doesn't know so much on how to handle their asset.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Great idea. I think the conversion inside the wallet with a zero commission will be able to attract a lot of users who want to make money.
Zero commission is a really attractive feature. I really hope that thanks to this they will find good support.
That's what make the project be good from the others. Having this features will surely be like by most people of crypto. It will definitely receives good support once it will be implemented in the market. Hopefully, the team will have a better plans in the future for the betterment of the project.
Activity: 574
I'm just interested to know, during the preparation of the project for the sale of the token, you had offers from private investors to participate in the project without registration in Crowdsale?
What do you speak about? Unless there are some special offers for specific special investors? It seems to me, it isn't absolutely honest in relation to others.
Dua
Activity: 616
Let's see how it will work. Maybe in the future we can see something like that. But I even see now. that this project is worthy of attention. In any case, I need more information.
I would like to have this opportunity. I think that such interviews can be conducted in the chat Telegram. This brings the idea of the project  to investors as close as possible.
In the Telegram it is inconvenient to conduct an interview. The best thing is to conduct an interview on YouTube. Then the credibility of the team will be higher.
indeed, the written interview looks rather strange. The team should conduct all interviews and conferences live on its YouTube channel. This will definitely raise the rating of the project.
Activity: 294
the success of a project depends not only on the Bounty campaign members. I think that the team understands this and has made excellent preparations for the sale of tokens, because applications have a high degree of readiness to launch.
I think that I will be totally agreeable to your opinion that you have stated,as bounty is just the start of the project ztyere are many more points that go into it.
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Activity: 378
Great idea. I think the conversion inside the wallet with a zero commission will be able to attract a lot of users who want to make money.
Zero commission is a really attractive feature. I really hope that thanks to this they will find good support.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The project has already attracted the attention of the general public. I hope that the team will be able to run their applications at the specified time, because I want to be able to work in this system as quickly as possible.
The team has told more than once that the project is developing according to the proposed documents. I think that now it is important not the speed of product launch, but their quality preparation for work in the system. That's my opinion.
Of course, I agree with you. The project can be launched very quickly, but it will be poorly developed and have many internal problems. The team should think over all aspects of the activities of their project so that their work is of the highest quality.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The project has already attracted the attention of the general public. I hope that the team will be able to run their applications at the specified time, because I want to be able to work in this system as quickly as possible.
The team has told more than once that the project is developing according to the proposed documents. I think that now it is important not the speed of product launch, but their quality preparation for work in the system. That's my opinion.
I'm happy to participate in the gigzi project, because I believe that it will go further to become a force in the future. For investors, this is a good opportunity to consider this project I believe in the development of the project in the coming time.
Pages:
Jump to: