Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 82. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
GIGZI system will be able to offer participants different ways of cooperation, but it seems to me that the best option for me is to own a token and receive my dividends, and I will be sure that the Treasury will follow all the rules.
Activity: 364
In the future you plan to expand your system with new products or participants? I am interested to know the prospect of investment for a longer period.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When can I convert my coins from one asset to another? When will this platform be launched? And what is required for registration on your exchange?
Conversions will be possible once the Wallet and Treasury applications are launched in Q1 2019. No registration on the Exchange is necessary. See the WP for more details Smiley

Excellent, it is a good speed of development for your system. I think I will use your features immediately after launch. Will the test phase be closed to external participants?
I think that with the high speed of development we may not get access to the alpha version of the products. This is not necessary, but maybe the team will be able to show us a brief overview of the interface?
When can I convert my coins from one asset to another? When will this platform be launched? And what is required for registration on your exchange?
Conversions will be possible once the Wallet and Treasury applications are launched in Q1 2019. No registration on the Exchange is necessary. See the WP for more details Smiley

Excellent, it is a good speed of development for your system. I think I will use your features immediately after launch. Will the test phase be closed to external participants?
Activity: 420

Three new advisers have joined us recently, they have been added to our website www.gigzi.com, and here their LinkedIn profiles:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/williambryant1/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerryfloros/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonnyfianu/
Smiley

well, the team continues to expand the number of its experts. This replenishment will bring more quality solutions for your project. I'll be happy to take part in the project.
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management
Will there be a translation of white paper into other languages? Or can it be done within the bounty program?
We will offer this option in the bounty campaign Smiley
Activity: 448
Will there be a translation of white paper into other languages? Or can it be done within the bounty program?

I see that the team has a successful launching of the ICO. The community is interested in the details the development and purchase of tokens. I hope that the situation with sales will be active. I want to be among the first.
Great system with a large number of products raises many questions, even with high-quality technical documents. But I see that the team is well prepared.
Well, I think that many people need to see the alpha version and then draw any conclusions. So I will follow the development stages of this project.
Is the team going to involve additional advisors in this project? Although I like the team of this project.
Three new advisers have joined us recently, they have been added to our website www.gigzi.com, and here their LinkedIn profiles:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/williambryant1/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jerryfloros/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonnyfianu/
Smiley

Activity: 476

I see that the team has a successful launching of the ICO. The community is interested in the details the development and purchase of tokens. I hope that the situation with sales will be active. I want to be among the first.
Great system with a large number of products raises many questions, even with high-quality technical documents. But I see that the team is well prepared.
Well, I think that many people need to see the alpha version and then draw any conclusions. So I will follow the development stages of this project.
Is the team going to involve additional advisors in this project? Although I like the team of this project.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0

Activity: 252

A lot of time must pass before the start of sales. Perhaps there will still be a closed sales round before, but I haven't heard anything about it.
Activity: 434

Activity: 336
Do you already understand how the delivery of purchased gold will be carried out? Have you already found partners who will cooperate with you on this issue?
We have been advised that BRINKS is the recommended delivery company for precious metals Smiley
I understand that it is still too early to speak about some stages, but for me the essence of all work of your project is important. I am glad that you are very active for your community.
Activity: 364
Do you have additional features in your application that will help customers store purchased gold bars in bank cells without personal involvement?
While the user holds Gigzi Metal crypto-assets the precious metal is stored with the mint, and once redeemed the user becomes responsible for it and free to decide where it is stored Smiley
Thanks for the quick reply. I now understand this feature. I would like to know from what characteristics will depend the shipping cost? Only distance and weight?
Not only the cost of delivery is important. I think there will be some restrictions for some regions, and I would like to see their list while running all the products.
It is quite natural that some countries may not be included in the list of regions where the  bar can be delivered. But they do not need to make such a decision, your share can be stored within the Gigzi system.
Activity: 378
Do you have additional features in your application that will help customers store purchased gold bars in bank cells without personal involvement?
While the user holds Gigzi Metal crypto-assets the precious metal is stored with the mint, and once redeemed the user becomes responsible for it and free to decide where it is stored Smiley
Thanks for the quick reply. I now understand this feature. I would like to know from what characteristics will depend the shipping cost? Only distance and weight?
Not only the cost of delivery is important. I think there will be some restrictions for some regions, and I would like to see their list while running all the products.
Activity: 280
I have a question about whether the client will be able to receive in your system a service of transfer of the gold bar to the bank without additional forwarding to the client?
the user decides where they wish to have the metal delivered, it can be directly to a vault Smiley
I have a question about whether the client will be able to receive in your system a service of transfer of the gold bar to the bank without additional forwarding to the client?
Pages:
Jump to: