Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 81. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Good project for considered, do you have plan for listing at some major exchange or building exchange by yourself?

They have already plan to launch their inner exchanges. For the listing that will depend on the ICO sale, If they reach the hard cap. Then its a good news or big percentage they will be work and list in some good exchanges.
Everything will depend on the work of the team and the activity of investors. But personally, I think that a soft cap should be collected at a minimum.
Where does such confidence come from? You simply make a decision on investing if it seems to you that this will allow you to increase your capital.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Good project for considered, do you have plan for listing at some major exchange or building exchange by yourself?

They have already plan to launch their inner exchanges. For the listing that will depend on the ICO sale, If they reach the hard cap. Then its a good news or big percentage they will be work and list in some good exchanges.
Everything will depend on the work of the team and the activity of investors. But personally, I think that a soft cap should be collected at a minimum.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.
If this is within the framework of the bounty program, then of course they will be able to get their reward. But if I understood correctly, then the bounty program is not yet running.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Interesting the project logo look's like Kobe Bryant  endorsement products. I recently browse your website, By the way your site loads slowly than I expected. I've been waiting for 2 to 3 mins to see all the features.
I also noticed that the site is loading quite a long time, but I think the main thing is to understand the essence of the project. And to understand whether we should support him or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Interesting the project logo look's like Kobe Bryant  endorsement products. I recently browse your website, By the way your site loads slowly than I expected. I've been waiting for 2 to 3 mins to see all the features.
Well, so this project take care about make people can manage their asset better right? Or i have any misunderstand?
But this is one of the functions. But in fact, yes, you can buy gold using this platform and you can also receive devidends in the amount of 60% of network commission
Activity: 423
Activity: 236
Well, so this project take care about make people can manage their asset better right? Or i have any misunderstand?
Activity: 434
I'm sure the team GIGZI wants to create a system that can achieve high performance through the application of smart contracts. If everything will develop exactly as we see in the technical papers, then we will be able to store wealth, manage investments and buy goods and services. It really is a large-scale project with a huge potential.
Well, if everything works out, we can make very good money on it) Especially those who buy tokens at a bargain price)
Well, I'm going to make an investment decision. And I am interested to know what the discounts will be for early investors and for large investors.
I'm sure the team GIGZI wants to create a system that can achieve high performance through the application of smart contracts. If everything will develop exactly as we see in the technical papers, then we will be able to store wealth, manage investments and buy goods and services. It really is a large-scale project with a huge potential.
Well, if everything works out, we can make very good money on it) Especially those who buy tokens at a bargain price)
Activity: 280
I still learn some details. I would like to know for what purpose you will use 900 million locked Gigzi Black crypto-assets? It's a big part of your Fund.
I still learn some details. I would like to know for what purpose you will use 900 million locked Gigzi Black crypto-assets? It's a big part of your Fund.
Activity: 322
The number of tokens that you release during an ICO cannot grow? What happens to  tokens that I repay using purchase gold bar? You gets them into the system through the sale?
Will there be a translation of white paper into other languages? Or can it be done within the bounty program?
We will offer this option in the bounty campaign Smiley
I just don't want to miss a moment of the opening of your categories. The campaign will create a separate branch of the Bounty on the Forum?
Activity: 252
The owners of cryptocurrency increasingly need to use cards to pay for goods and services. I think that the Gigzi Gold Card service will be relevant for the current development of this market. Especially as it will be available to all owners of GZG.

I think that the presentation of the project at major events can be successful, and will allow to find new partners. What are your plans for the nearest future?

Now the project is actively developing and received support from major partners such as IriTech and  the Perth Mint. I think we will soon learn about other agreements with local partners.
Activity: 27
In the future you plan to expand your system with new products or participants? I am interested to know the prospect of investment for a longer period.
I think that the presentation of the project at major events can be successful, and will allow to find new partners. What are your plans for the nearest future?
Pages:
Jump to: