Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 80. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I understand that the project team was analyzing the investment market of ICO. Can you assume the duration of the sale of tokens?
I do not think that this period will be very lengthy.  The number of investors who learn about the benefits of the project will increase rapidly when you launch the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I understand that the project team was analyzing the investment market of ICO. Can you assume the duration of the sale of tokens?
Activity: 364
We will consider all available options. Our aim is to create the best products possible, we will be listening closely to ensure we meet and excel the demands of users Smiley
I am inspired by your purposefulness. I think that the result of close cooperation with all categories of community will help you to achieve good indicators of development. I will be waiting for new posts about your accomplishments.
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management
When can I convert my coins from one asset to another? When will this platform be launched? And what is required for registration on your exchange?
Conversions will be possible once the Wallet and Treasury applications are launched in Q1 2019. No registration on the Exchange is necessary. See the WP for more details Smiley

Excellent, it is a good speed of development for your system. I think I will use your features immediately after launch. Will the test phase be closed to external participants?
The test phase will be open to all, we would like to get feedback from the community to see how we can improve Smiley

Community opinion can help you improve the perception of products by investors, but there are other categories of participants that can benefit for Gigzi. Are you ready to attract third party developers to improve your product? 
We will consider all available options. Our aim is to create the best products possible, we will be listening closely to ensure we meet and excel the demands of users Smiley
Activity: 420
When can I convert my coins from one asset to another? When will this platform be launched? And what is required for registration on your exchange?
Conversions will be possible once the Wallet and Treasury applications are launched in Q1 2019. No registration on the Exchange is necessary. See the WP for more details Smiley

Excellent, it is a good speed of development for your system. I think I will use your features immediately after launch. Will the test phase be closed to external participants?
The test phase will be open to all, we would like to get feedback from the community to see how we can improve Smiley

Community opinion can help you improve the perception of products by investors, but there are other categories of participants that can benefit for Gigzi. Are you ready to attract third party developers to improve your product? 
Activity: 336

It is good that you apply such tactics. Will testing be carried out in products that will be integrated with the blockchain network?
Do you have some details of this phase?
Activity: 434
What are the steps the team is taking to attract new partners at an early stage of development? I would like to learn about the motivation of the first participants.
Activity: 54
GIGZI - Independent Wealth Management

Activity: 350
Market analysis confirms the need to create a system that will help guarantee the safety of investors ' profits. I think  GIGZI  can handle the task.
The organization of such a system is not an easy task. Now the team continues to develop its products. I hope that investors will appreciate this project at an early stage of development.
Activity: 476
Market analysis confirms the need to create a system that will help guarantee the safety of investors ' profits. I think  GIGZI  can handle the task.
I think that the gold coins can be used as a means of payment as the course will be stable. Many areas of business and production should be interested.
Activity: 280
Good project for considered, do you have plan for listing at some major exchange or building exchange by yourself?

They have already plan to launch their inner exchanges. For the listing that will depend on the ICO sale, If they reach the hard cap. Then its a good news or big percentage they will be work and list in some good exchanges.
Everything will depend on the work of the team and the activity of investors. But personally, I think that a soft cap should be collected at a minimum.
Team will be able to get good results of selling tokens with proper marketing strategy. I think we will soon see a large number of followers. 
I understand that this work has already begun. Early addition of a qualitative description about the project on different media resources stimulates the interest to development.
Activity: 476
Good project for considered, do you have plan for listing at some major exchange or building exchange by yourself?

They have already plan to launch their inner exchanges. For the listing that will depend on the ICO sale, If they reach the hard cap. Then its a good news or big percentage they will be work and list in some good exchanges.
Everything will depend on the work of the team and the activity of investors. But personally, I think that a soft cap should be collected at a minimum.
Team will be able to get good results of selling tokens with proper marketing strategy. I think we will soon see a large number of followers. 
Activity: 336
Can we see an interview with the development team? I would still like to see similar videos on YouTube
I think in the future it will be but in fact it is not so important. And it is much more important to find large investors and this should help participation in international conferences.
I have not heard anything about this yet. But in any case, before the start of sales there is still a lot of time and there will be a lot of announcements. I will follow the project twitter.
The team promises to soon make a video review of their product. I think that will help us to understand all the advantages of the project more precisely, and new participants will be able to quickly get acquainted with the idea of Gigzi.
Activity: 378
This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.
If this is within the framework of the bounty program, then of course they will be able to get their reward. But if I understood correctly, then the bounty program is not yet running.
Of course, the community can help the project to get more investors and popularity among different categories of users. I look forward to the launch of the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 88
Can we see an interview with the development team? I would still like to see similar videos on YouTube
I think in the future it will be but in fact it is not so important. And it is much more important to find large investors and this should help participation in international conferences.
I have not heard anything about this yet. But in any case, before the start of sales there is still a lot of time and there will be a lot of announcements. I will follow the project twitter.
Activity: 448
Activity: 322
Interesting the project logo look's like Kobe Bryant  endorsement products. I recently browse your website, By the way your site loads slowly than I expected. I've been waiting for 2 to 3 mins to see all the features.
I think this will be fixed in the future. The site is really working very slowly now, but I’m just busy exploring information about the project because there’s still a lot of time before the start of sales.
Activity: 350
This project needs more traffic and impression especially on their social media pages like LinkedIn, twitter and facebook, Also I only saw few members on the telegram group chat. I hope they will have promotions.
If this is within the framework of the bounty program, then of course they will be able to get their reward. But if I understood correctly, then the bounty program is not yet running.
Well, we have not yet seen the conditions of the bounty and do not know how much it will be beneficial for the community. So it remains only to wait for the launch.
Pages:
Jump to: