Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 16. (Read 24895 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The airdrop campaing seems good
Activity: 39
Can you provide some information about your partnership ? What is your partnership in the future ? Could you tell several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you
Activity: 35
I would like to know in which countries or languages do you plan to develop the platform?
Activity: 42
Will holders of tokens receive any bonuses or dividends?
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Hi. I’m curious about your project’s name. What does HETA stand for?

HETA means Honesty, Efficiency, Transparency, Ambitious. I am really interested in their name Grin Grin
Activity: 23
Hello there! Interesting project. How can I subscribe to your recent news?

Activity: 36
 I think this is a big project and should have more  blockchain expert in the team .
I have been following the project for some time now, and I have to say this project has revolutionary concept and a great team to make it happen. Like the advisors also.
what make me notice in your project is your Private Chain Smart Contract. Private chain also supports creation of smart contracts working within this private chain. Those smart contracts can not be outside this private chain.

Activity: 84
Great project! I really like.
But why just sit and wait for the development of this project, when you can wait and participate at this time in the bounty program of an excellent project? https://t.me/InnovaMinex
Activity: 23
The name itself explains a lot. Will be looking forward to it. All the best team
Activity: 40
Wonderful project..everyone just loved it

Activity: 34
Do you have any set amount restrictions for users?

hello dev, seem like you have a good project. I would like to learn more about your Proof of Stake.
I'm in and would like to invite you also. Let’s make the community bigger!

Activity: 46
What is the basic use of this coin?How will it penetrate the market and make rounds?
Activity: 37
hopefully this project goes well and runs according to roadmap and white paper, we always support this project
Activity: 41
It is a good project because when we create a contract, no longer have to depend on brokers, lawyers or anyone else. I like its freedom.
Activity: 24
The current bonus is very good enough, I suggest to invest now
Activity: 35
I also noticed that the website has been updated following on from some of the suggestions I've made.  The platform just keeps getting better and better, and they amaze me as to how quick they are to implement things.
Pages:
Jump to: