Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 17. (Read 24895 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
How about your protection from hackers?
Activity: 39
Personally, I feel secure about this project because they provide full safe and secured project.
Activity: 42
The project is well detailed and all of the information that you need is already in the thread. So convenient for investor to understand.

copper member
Activity: 70
HetaChain-Blockchain Platform for a smart economy
Do you need ambassador? How can one become HETA Ambassador?

You can contact to our representative to get more information about it. You can pm him on Telegram, his account is @Iron_HetaChainAdmin
Activity: 41
this is a very good idea with smart marketing strategy, I will wait for the development of this project and decide to invest, good luck
Activity: 36
if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people. Because they are familiar with other exchange.
Activity: 43
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks
Activity: 43
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 39
You mentioned that you will have Wallet demo in Q2 & Q3 2018 but I can not find information about your wallet demo. Can you give me more information about it?
copper member
the new upgrade, the new technology. i'm very exciting about this project. but when we run it guys?

Hi sir/madam. We are on the way running marketing process for HetaChain, 14 days more we will out Public Sale (you can go to our website https://heta.org/ for further inform) and the test mode of platform would be publish on Q4/2018
copper member
Transaction costs are high or low bro? can you talk exactly this cost?

HetaChain transaction cost is as less as possible. Between x% - 0% per transaction.
copper member
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just . after all i hope you can show me more information about this project. for example when we can use this and how we join it?

Dear sir. To know more about how-to-do of HETACHAIN, you should go to our website https://heta.org/ and see our " Whitepaper " for the answer of your question. Cheers.
copper member
This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this world

Thank you so much for trusting and support us as well as HETACHAIN project. We feel truely happy for reiceving those nice words from you, you cheer us up actually. Anyway, we are trying our best to donate good products for technology revolution.
copper member
Can I participate your test? I want to learn more about your platform. It's very interesting for me

Why not, sir?!. Everyone is welcomed to participate in test mode of our platform if you would like to. Just connect to our fanpages or telegram's channels for further information updating.

copper member
Hi. I’m curious about your project’s name. What does HETA stand for?

HETACHAIN is exactly name of project. HETA is our coin's name which stands for H-Honesty , E-Efficiency, T-Transparency , A-Ambitious
Activity: 31
Hi. I’m curious about your project’s name. What does HETA stand for?
copper member
Activity: 140
What they tackle is the global industrial revolution, this is the significance of the existence of the block chain. If their project succeeds, the block chain will make a further leap.
Can I participate your test? I want to learn more about your platform. It's very interesting for me

copper member
this year i  see new projects, new art. but difficult to use and join. do you think your technology easy with us to be manage and use?
Dear sir. Our technology is designed to be easy-to-use and friendly with users, especially for those ones who never knows about Cryptocurrency before. Please read " Whitepaper " in our Heta.org website to get more info about it.
copper member
what if I sign up early, can I get some bonus?

Hello sir/madam. You can join our Bounty and Airdrop for free to get bonuses. Please join our Telegram Hetachain ICO Community: https://t.me/Hetachain_Community & https://t.me/Hetachain_Announcement to get more info about campaigns. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: