Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HETACHAIN- A THIRD TRENDY GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 19. (Read 24896 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
An excellent project, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?
Activity: 39
The startup project is cool, but so far I have not seen a big difference with the competitors on the description.  This HETA is constantly working on new algorithms
Activity: 23
You have good program together with good team! This must be the best combination. work and earn together and all is well!!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
The hetachain provides two chains : main chain and private chain. Sorry but could anyone tell me more about these 2 chans, I still don’t understand. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 33
HETACHAIN is a modern project and very attractive, it is sure to be successful since the project is very well developed. is a really magnificent project!
Activity: 32
Such a unique. This is one of my dreams that I wished to become a real thing in this world, and now it has come. how long you can expect to make the platform 100% worked?
Activity: 41
One of the most concern of my opinion about any ICO is the security and support system . It is good that you can prepare all the ddos attacked and hacked situation from the hackers.Also your support center must be fast . Cause if you support fast , it will create good effect for the investors.
copper member
Activity: 21
Your team have great experience in this term. Together with a diverse management team that together brings decades of experience in financial services.

but i think they need give us more information about the cost , how we use this. and when this project run. i need exactly time
copper member
do you think this new project can anti hacked when we join it bro?
i think it hard to say something. nowaday the hackers are so dangerous. they can do anything with any program.
copper member
Transaction costs are high or low bro? can you talk exactly this cost?
i think we will know soon. anyway i hope low cost  Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 20
i'm find a new channel to invest. and i see that this project have Prospects for me top invest. hope we can run it soon
copper member
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful.
copper member
Activity: 24

We are witnessing The EVOLUTION of The BLOCKCHAIN.... The FUTURE is NOW ..... This is INNOVATION ....

do you trust in this project. at this time i see lot of project appear but don't have many success
copper member
Activity: 25
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful.
because we don't have enough information with this project. do you think it will success in the future?
copper member
Activity: 28
Your project looks interesting.I'm researching further and subscribing
copper member
Activity: 20
 I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
Activity: 30
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks
copper member
I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.
copper member
Activity: 25
ANN is quite simple and has little information.
I would like to know more about the blockchain and the coin Heta. Where can I find information?
Hope Heta has POW and I will be involved in mining.
i have the same question like you. if you have some information about this problem please messages me too. thanks
copper member
Activity: 34
The crypto world needs your project like yours. good luck dev team.

i think you are right. Need to have more technology. but i think they need to improved the features of safety
Pages:
Jump to: